Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 05:58:04
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
What music does everyone like? Started by: War-beast on Nov 11, '20 01:40
Usually Rock or Metal but I also like to dabble with some pop music. It all kinda depends though sometimes I'll listen to some jazz or classical too but rap is almost never coming out of my speakers unless it's old school stuff.
Report Post Tip

Lately been loving some R&B music. 

Along with some really good vocalists. 

Some chill music. Thats the flavor atm. 

Report Post Tip

I'm really into indie music. Bands like Far Caspian, Chemical Club, and No Vacation are some of my favorite.

Report Post Tip
Like most people I started out with classic rock (ac/dc & the likes) then as my older brothers moved out of home I started to listen to more of what my parents listened to (buddy holly, eddie cochrin & the likes) as I grew older it went more towards heavy metal/ death metal then hard core dance followed by hip hop & finally back full circle to the 50's & 60's rock with plenty of rockabilly mixed in for good measure
Report Post Tip

I dont mind listening to most music, rap,classical and opera r ones i really wont listen to but other then that i'll liten to it.  Though i prefer boybands because they sound better then most 

Report Post Tip

I like gospel music, I like the positive message contained in them. They really make me think.

Report Post Tip
I like to open random music, but in general I prefer chilling calm music, classic and those that sound sad and emotional.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I like pretty much anything really. Favourite genre is probably indie rock, but I listen to a big variety of music especially chart music. I have a few preferred bands, but I’ll listen to almost anything once. Not keen on metal in any form though.

Report Post Tip

I like a lot of different stuff, but mostly rock/metal stuff. Been listening to a band, Picturesque, that I really like lately!

Report Post Tip

I've been listening to Flume's remix of I'm Blue by Eiffel 65 lately. Definitely understandable if not everyone is into it, but I think it's a banger

Report Post Tip

The Smurf’s mega mix album. Some absolute bangers on it. Papa smurf is a pimp. 

Report Post Tip

I can listen to pretty much anything except brainless pop music or country music. Inbred people piss me off.

Report Post Tip

I pretty much listen to anything, mostly rock/rap but really can't do the sappy stuff.

Report Post Tip

after the super bowl i've gotten back into the weeknd... dudes songs are catchy as anything.
hopefully once rona is over i'll try and see a show / performance

Report Post Tip

I listen to everything that my ears enjoy. What I'm currently obssessed with is the whole ABBA discography. Why? I have no clue, but I can't say I don't enjoy it.

Report Post Tip

I like mostly all types of Music, be it Rock or Soul or Big Band or Jazz and Classical as long as talent plays a part, to read and write music is an art that has to be studied in school and there are only a few good singers or musicians who never needed lessons.

Report Post Tip
I rotate between Taylor Swift and Nickleback! Top notch musicians changing the world!!
Report Post Tip

If a song sounds good to me, i will listen to it till its stuck in my head and becomes annoying.

So it isnt really about genre. I like exploring different genres in case i find something that i like.

Report Post Tip

I like a LOT of different types of music. But there is one genre that I never share with anyone. Delta Blues from the 1920s to the 1950s. Not sure why but I am in love with that music. It's definitely the foundation to rock & roll. But there is something else to it. Give it a try if you get a wild hare up your a**

Report Post Tip
I have a pretty wide scope. I go from death metal to locally underground gangster rap, then take a stroll down ReggaeAvenue before busting a hard left down Classical Shit Drive. From there it really goes everywhere in between EXCEPT for most mainstream pop stuff. That shit makes my ears bleed. But SOME country, alternative rock, all that runs deep. Gotta know it.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What music does everyone like?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL