Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 09:52:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
What music does everyone like? Started by: War-beast on Nov 11, '20 01:40
Really it kind of just depends on my mood. I go through phases with music. Though I will not listen to rap, no thank you...
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Started off on classic rock (AC/DC etc), then in my late teens swapped into a very unique brand of music - I won't go into details as it's pish - and didn't get back into regular music until my late twenties.  So back into rock again and constantly picking up "new" bands to listen to, e.g. Skid Row (yeah I missed a lot!)

Report Post Tip

I don't have a specific genre that I like most, but I am more into slow music.

Report Post Tip

im more into rock and metal than any other type of music but i dont mind classical once in a blue moon either.

Report Post Tip

True rock from Def Leppard and AC/DC is what all must like for sure

Report Post Tip

Little bit of everything really, just something that has good vibes only really, otherwise, it ain't for me lol. Really up for anything, long as its fun 

Report Post Tip

Lately I have been listening to Chvches and Misterwives. Also Oliver Tree has been a pretty interesting discovery. 

Report Post Tip

I like lots of different, completely unrelated music; anything from rap to rock to hardbass to pop. It doesn't even have to have lyrics or they can be in a different language, as long as I vibe to it.

Report Post Tip

The music I listen to is always a reflection of my mood.

Normally I put on the radio and listen to the nowadays songs. But if I feel sad, I go to youtube and turn on a life performance by Metallica. That will put my mind at rest. Why Metallica? I dont know. Some people listen to classical music to get to rest, but Metallica does it for me.

Report Post Tip

I listen to any music depending on my mood for that day. Sometimes is heavy metal or soft , to a chilling music if I'm really down with depression.

Report Post Tip

Heavy Metal Punk Hard rock but mostly heavy metal Thrash metal being my fav music of all time Slayer Anthrax Kreator Testament Megadeth being among some of my fav bands.

For me, there is only really one era that stands out; motown. There really hasn't been a time since, for me anyway that has made such an impact as motown.

The thing is, these artists have stood the test of time and have continued to do well many years after. So many great songs and so many great artists. 

Report Post Tip

I try to listen almost everything.

Truth is that music changes your mood, when you're feeling somehow down.

There are times i want to listen "slow", live rock or folklor music.

Music express i guess our psychology.

Report Post Tip

Heavy metal mostly but classical is pretty good

I also listen to a lot of original sound tracks from certain games, their music is better than the game itself

Report Post Tip

Typically I listen to Texas Country or Classic rock with the notable bands being Parker McCollum, Flatland Cavalry, and Chris Stapleton for country and Aerosmith, Eagles, and Led Zeppelin for Classic rock.

When I'm studying I will have some soft stuff on Spotify playing that I don't know just so I don't get too into the music and out of focusing.

Lately I have added a band called Greta Van Fleet into my Classic Rock mood because they sound like Led but are a modern band

Report Post Tip
I guess classic songs are well liked by most people. As you grow age, you'll tend to revisit the music you heard in your childhood days.

Your taste in music depends on your mood.
Personally, I like reggae music.
Report Post Tip

all depends what I'm doing a time.

If I am showering, then it has to be a bit of Firestarter from Prodigy 

While I'm cooking it has to be a bit of Right Said Fred I'm too sexy

While I'm playing Mafiareturns its always Garry Glitter Leader of the Gang

And when I'm hunting MIA's then its Spices Girls Wannabe 

I listen to rap and metal.  But my apple music account has all sorts of different music like  classical music.  So yeah very different!

Report Post Tip
My range of music is probably the stupidest lol I will literally bump I'lce cube dre snoop nwa and so on then go straight to slipknot, Marilyn Manson, grunge metal rock then to tie it up man do i enjou some lewis Jordan and Marvin Gaye I also listen to "viking music" for shits and giggles if i find a sound that i enjoy
Report Post Tip

I like to listen to the radio where they play a lot of different music so it dosent get boring and just the same music, but dont listen to opera that much because its not the thing i like so much 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What music does everyone like?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL