Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 16:12:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What music does everyone like? Started by: War-beast on Nov 11, '20 01:40
I listen to just about everything.. haven't found a genre of music I don't like. Some had to grow on me overtime though lol
Report Post Tip

I realy like to listen to EDM. Especialy Mr belt and wezel.

Report Post Tip
All of it works for me .. as long as it has a good beat
Report Post Tip

I like mostly all types especially if it's got Orchestration...Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Dionne Warwick but l also like Classic Rock and Roll, Stones Beatles...Jazz and Motown. I also like a lot of Movie themes and Series themes. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My music choice can vary quite a bit, generally, I don't like rap, even though my generation is obsessed with it, it's not cool haha. I like pop, some country, a little bit of rock, but more of a popish rock, and occasionally Folk music or country.

I tend to like every type of music but I do dislike the "darker" metal I dont know why. Everything else is fine for me, I think Im an old soul because I love artists like Sinatra, etc.

Report Post Tip

Metal/deathcore/emo/heavy rock etc. A lot of classic rock as well. I have a guilty pleasure for outkast though

Report Post Tip

I must admit I'm just a pop music person, not terribly fussy...although I'm preferential to 90s and 00s R&B, which is now sadly gets played on stations with titles like "capital reloaded" and "kisstory" because it makes me feel old!

Report Post Tip

I have a wide range of different music I like.

I recently came to like Justin Bieber alot more, coincidence I think not!!

Bit usualy my genre of music is cheesy 90s music 

Report Post Tip

I absolutely love me a bit of anything that's not angry and screaming at me.  Country, Disney/Showtunes, Celtic make up the top of my list!

Report Post Tip

I like Christian music and Classic rock, I enjoy them both and rock out to one and reflect with the other. Sorry War_beast I can not do rap guess I am just to old for it. 

Report Post Tip

So, Ive gotten a lot of responses to this thread and I wanted to say a big ty for all that participated! I dont know if im allowed to do this and if Im not will a mod please remove it, but I wanted to post a couple links to some songs in your favorite genre. 

Report Post Tip

First to my edm fams!   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK1mLIeXwsQ&list=WL&index=81&ab_channel=UltraMusic

Report Post Tip
Well this is a tough one to type on a phone. But I’ll listen to just about anything except for jazz and classical music. My issue is when artists start crossing over genres, it not sounding remotely close to good, and then calling it music.
Report Post Tip
Grew up listening to country music, but also enjoy classic rock. Really not that picky, but not into RAP.
Report Post Tip
I never really a music fan. Too busy playing sports. I've been to a lot of festivals growing up. So my interest in music is quite diverse. From boy bands to power ballads lol
Report Post Tip

I will listen to most anything. Lately I just need something with lyrics that I can relate to.

Report Post Tip
I appreciate every kind of music. Usually rock and it's genres were my favorite bands but last 10 years or so I ve been listening to many other styles. Couldn't point out a specific.
Report Post Tip

hosico do you remember this song from eurovision? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsYrHOHI1a8 I remember I was at home playing a game with my european friends and heard it for the first time. Did you ever listen to it? If not you should give it a listen.

It's a great song that's very underlooked.

I listen to everything, i've been to all different festivals and enjoy everything from dance / rap / rock / metal. 
I've been to Download / Reading / Glastonbury / Wireless / Capital summer time ball. Try to see as much music as possible.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What music does everyone like?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL