Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 02:49:41
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Cyberpunk 2077 Started by: King_Solomon on Dec 10, '20 22:42
Anyone playing? What are your thoughts?

I’ve heard about lots of bugs and issues, but honestly I haven’t had any major issues on my Series X. Curious to hear about other experiences.
Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

I was recommended to play it King_Solomon by a friend here because I am a huge fan of the Fallout Series (Fallout NV particular) I watched a few series on youtube and it really doesn't seem all that good really but that's just my opinion, maybe if I play it, I can get into it but so far, not really impressed.

Report Post Tip

The loads of bugs and issues are related to the old gen consoles. It makes sense though. Cyberpunk is a game that demands a lot of graphics computational power; something that the old gen consoles aren't able to run smoothly. Also, the excessive demands of Cyberpunk when it comes to the graphics card resources were very well known since the beginning. So, even if it sucks for them, I can't feel bad for them, as it was known.

For any other bugs: it's irrational to think there wouldn't be any, especially with this big of a project. There are always bugs in release for major games. It's simply impossible to test them all. I haven't played Cyberpunk, but reading a bunch of reviews and complaints, the main issue is that the game requires waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much computational power for what technology the general populace has access to.

I can run games on very high settings with 120+FPS with some ray tracing and, from reading the article posted by Tom'sHardware, I would have to run it, at a maximum, 50-60 fps with no ray tracing. See what I mean by it asks too much for the time we live in?

Report Post Tip
_Issei_ yeah I was hesitant myself. But I had some Xbox rewards points so ended up using that to get it. Honestly I’m enjoying it! It has some minor bugs but I haven’t had any game breaking issues. Like Honesty said, it’s probably because I’m on the Series X, so it’s handling the game better.

I just like how in depth the game is. How many options there are and how much you can do in the world. And so far the story is great. I like how the story changes based on the background you choose.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Okay well I haven't played it just yet but the majority of what I'm hearing is that most of the bugs will be patched out within a few weeks. CD Project Red is well known for supporting there games well past release date. Just look at the Witcher 3. I'm sure console optimization will get better with time as well. I for one didn't pre order, I plan on waiting till Christmas to purchase it if most of the bugs are gone by then. Not sure if this helps or not.

Report Post Tip

The first time I heard of this game was like yesterday but I did look it up and watch a few videos and it looks pretty damn good. I might have to give it a go at some point. 

I'll probably wait a while though at least until I get my new computer and they fix the bugs. 

Report Post Tip
This game s mandatory. Good someone started this thread, I almost forgot need to buy it today, Corona virus makes us all game nerds....
Report Post Tip

Played about an hour of it so far. Haven't noticed any major bugs but it does need a lot of little fixes for silly stuff. I would have no hesitation in recommending it. It's been great so far and I've barely started it. 

Report Post Tip

I've seen some bugs but I've put a few hours in myself the day one update fixed a lot of the major issues so theres been nothing game breaking.

The customization and ability to replay the game as you can pick the same life start but be on a completely different path because of the choices you make is absolutely amazing. Deus Ex is on of my all time favorite games and this is that on steroids.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I've gotten a decent amount of time in on Cyberpunk. There are silly bugs like random guns in midair, some of the ragdoll motions. But honestly, it's great in my opinion. I'm trying to finish this run, so I can start a new game with a different life start. Also heard that characters react to you differently based on your choices and gender. So the replay value is definitely high.

Report Post Tip

This game seriously looks so amazing. I'm waiting until I get the ps5 to get it however its so hard not to watch videos on youtube or twitch to see some gameplay but no spoilers! 

Report Post Tip
I think it's fun game to be played, I couldn't play it so I watch some streams about it, not really fun to watch others play while you are only watching :3
Report Post Tip

I'm around 10 hours into it and honestly I really like it, story is great if you're the type of person who can look past a couple bugs.

Report Post Tip

Lot you can do with dicks in that game from what I've seen on stream. Best dick sim 2020. 

Report Post Tip

From the little gameplay footage etc it looks good. But I think I want to wait a while before getting it.

But truthfully it looks like a good and interesting game.

Report Post Tip

Just a little note for those thinking about picking this game up on last gen consoles (ps4, xbox one) I've been hearing it doesn't run too well on those systems (poor texture quality and low frame rates) Just figured I'd mention that in case someone does pick it up and gets disappointing. I recommend checking out digital foundry's channel on youtube, they went through and tested the the game on consoles and on PC, worth checking out.

Report Post Tip

I just finished downloading it on my PC. I havent played yet and my work week is startiing so I probably wont get to it for five days. I have heard mixed things about it but I feel like games are just somethiing you just gotta experience for yourself and see. Hopefully it isnt as wonky or bad as most people say it is!

Report Post Tip

Ive saw this getting advertised everywhere and everyone talking about it!, will have to check what the hype is all about soon : )

Report Post Tip
I really want to get this game but have been burnt with pre orders, day 1 release ect in the past. Think I'll give it till after Christmas before diving in till all the reviews are out and bugs are fixed
Report Post Tip
Started having a bash at this on PC last night. Tutorial is bugged to fuck, the part where you have to tag perps had me scratching my head. In the end my 13 year old sorted it. You tube apparently has the answers!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Cyberpunk 2077
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL