Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 08:32:20
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Are you superstitious? Believe in good or bad luck etc? Started by: Smash on Mar 16, '21 13:21

I would say I am not superstitious as would not think twice in walking under a ladder or stepping on a crack but for some reason I am always drawn to the number 21, no particular reason other than I like the number but always find myself betting on it or including it in a lottery or raffle.

Maybe I am superstitious... 

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip
Smash, I am the same way with the number 21 even though I dislike odd numbers. 21 had always brought me good luck.

As far as other superstitions, I try to hold my breath going under bridges or tunnels if possible. Also when driving by a cemetary.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

No I'm not superstitious as such. I do believe at black cats are not bad luck but the opposite. I have one and she has brought me good luck even if she is crazy and confuse the hell out of me

Report Post Tip
I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious... :)
Absolutely could not resist
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Nope, I'm not superstitious. Murphy's Law always hits, no matter what your rituals are ;)

Report Post Tip

the only thing i believe in is math and logic, numbers never lie...facts are facts and all those superstision stuff thats just pure bullshit

Report Post Tip

Yes, i do. I think everything happens for a reason!

Report Post Tip

Absolutely not superstitious, therein lies madness.

The one thing I try to avoid is walking under ladders, not for superstitious reasons, but because I have dropped things while up a ladder more than once, it's the same reason I don't cross the road at a crossing until I know the cars have stopped

Report Post Tip
I believe in the power of mind. Whatever you feed your mind, whether it's good or bad, positive or negative, will become a reality.
Report Post Tip

I think superstition is for the mentally weak!

I don't step on broken stones, always cycle over the white painted parts of crossings, walk an extra block if there are too many half tiles in a street etc.. Furthermore, I feel bad luck will happen if I can't create a mathematically correct equation from the date and time.

I don't walk under ladders not for superstitious purposes but just from a common sense perspective.  When I used to play a lot of cricket when I was younger, I did have a pair of "lucky pants".  I once had a really good game wearing them so kept wearing them for luck...even when I didn't have a good game they were still my lucky pants.

Report Post Tip

I'm certain that I'm more superstitious than I think I am. Mostly because my mother is more superstitious than she thinks she is and I'm sure her superstitions have been embedded into my upbringing and I'm not even aware of it! Though in my personal form of rebellion, I like the number 4 and don't care for the number 8!! Rebel.

Report Post Tip
I’m fairly superstitious, though not extremely, just selectively. Like, I broke two mirrors last year and just pretend I didn’t. Lol. Still, I believe in luck, some people just have a really good run at it, and karma especially. You reap what you sow, that kind of thing. I like to think things come full circle.
Report Post Tip
Sometimes I swear if I didn’t have bad luck I wouldn’t have any luck at all. Then I discovered if I wear new socks I always have good luck. So someone buy me some socks.
Report Post Tip
I don't believe I'm superstitious & as for good luck/ bad luck... my line of thinking is... if there was no bad luck there'd be no luck at all
Nah I'm not superstitious really. I do like to think that karma is a real thing and that one day bad things will happen to bad people.
Report Post Tip

I would just say I am cautious to some superstitions. I won't walk under a ladder, for instance and I guess I do always note when there is a Friday the 13th but I don't get paranoid about it.  On the other hand, have you ever actually googled lists of superstitions?  There are some strange ones out there.  Lol

Report Post Tip

I am to a certain extent,  I believe we are here for a reason, things will try to break us, but we grow from it .

I believe we bump into people from our past life, that "man I felt like I've known you forever "is generally why.

There is a higher power, people have an array of visions of how they view that higher power

I believe in supernatural stuff etc, I'm also an empath and clareaudiant 

This covid 19 was the worst year, to survive and live through.  can't wait till it's officially gone.

Report Post Tip

where I come from there are a lot of superstitious people, and I wouldn't consider myself to be...but I do like betting on my favorite numbers and stuff like that. dont really believe in luck either. what happens happens 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Are you superstitious? Believe in good or bad luck etc?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL