Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 19:08:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Are you superstitious? Believe in good or bad luck etc? Started by: Smash on Mar 16, '21 13:21

I'm not superstitious. There are times, sometimes days, sometimes longer periods, where bad luck seems just the normality.

Report Post Tip

I was raised to NOT be superstitious but it seemed superstition found its way to me anyhow.  I am not traditionally fearful of things like black cats or broken mirrors but more towards spoken things like I tend to say knock on wood and things like that. 

Report Post Tip

I am a superstitious I think, nothing too crazy but like I wouldn't walk over three consecutive manholes, because apparently thats bad luck. I don't know who told me that but it's stuck me with for life and you'll never see me walk over manholes, even if I look like an idiot trying to avoid them.

Report Post Tip

I used to not believe in good or bad luck to be honest. I've always been cynical. But then I met Sinaya and realised luck does exist. I just don't have a lot of it.

Report Post Tip
Definitely not superstitious. You make your own luck. I think people believe in stuff like luck to avoid laying blame on themselves.
Report Post Tip

Never put new shoes on a table....just saying :)

Report Post Tip

There's a few things I do in life that would suggest I am superstitious but I wouldn't consider myself superstitious or spiritual or anything like that, I gravitate to certain numbers for example and if playing a game like roulette would rebet a previously won number as a betting routine.

Report Post Tip

I do believe in good and bad luck. I believe in karma, more specifically... which brings me to think I must have done something super fucking terrible in a past life to have crossed paths with someone like PudgyPenguin.

Report Post Tip

Actually I believe in karma too, for me there is only a positive way to deal with my superstitious feelings. I don't believe in bad luck or any of that. Just bad timing and not the right moment or time. It is all about events and your own choices who influence the results.

Report Post Tip

Nah I don't believe in good luck or bad luck but that we make our own decisions and sometimes they work out better or worse based on proper timing. 

Report Post Tip
My take for what’s it’s worth is religion is a set of morals to try to live your life to. Do I believe in some higher power, well I hope so as we need it! Humanity in its current format is unsustainable.

I’m not preaching here I’m a guilty as the next man.
Report Post Tip

I am going to say no. However if a black cat crosses my path (and assuming I haven't hit it with the car) I think it is going to be a good day!

Report Post Tip

I am definitely a superstitious person! I have many years of bad luck because I killed a few crickets before I realized that killing them is bad luck... Lol! And like 7 years (pretty sure) for breaking a mirror :/

Report Post Tip

I am not superstitious at all but standing on 3 drain covers in a row makes me funny. 

Also i do believe in bad luck only but only because House makes me feel that way :(

Report Post Tip

I don’t think I am superstitious at all. I won’t walk under a ladder, won’t step on cracks in the sidewalk, say “bless you” when someone sneezes, etc. Those things are just normal things, lol.

Report Post Tip

Normally I would say no, but there was one situation I did start being superstitious. When I was nursing on a adult critical care floor, we didn't have a specific color we had to wear, one week I had a patient die and was wearing a specific uniform, the next week when I wore that one same thing happened, after the 3rd time I never wore that uniform again. I truly believe that uniform on that floor was cursed.

Report Post Tip

I would not consider myself superstitious. However I do believe in not tipping fate in either direction.. I am also, a believer in God as well as a believer in other Gods, so my faith is basically don't tempt fate, because you never know which God or Gods are watching.

Report Post Tip

It’s a weird dynamic for me. I don’t believe in good luck or anything like that, but then at the same time I’ll find myself getting mad or cyrsing my bad luck.

Report Post Tip

I think you make your own luck. Do bad things happen to good people? Sure. Does that mean they were just "Unlucky" maybe in the sense of random chance. I also don't believe in psychics or anything supernatural for that matter. Truth and facts have meaning. If someone claims they are psychic you can just go head and assume they are a liar and a scammer, or possibly mentally ill

Report Post Tip
Yesterday was Saint patricks day and I believe in getting that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow baby! Atleast when I was a kid I did
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Are you superstitious? Believe in good or bad luck etc?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL