Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 19:29:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Are you superstitious? Believe in good or bad luck etc? Started by: Smash on Mar 16, '21 13:21

I'm not typically superstitious, however, last night on st Patty's days my luck dwindled. My truck was broken into. They stole a few items totalling about $700, but my luck kicked in when they left my kids carseats alone and didn't cut any valuable parts from my undercarriage. This happened once before 10 yrs ago and I still feel as violated as I did back then. Them bastards. 

Report Post Tip

Nope, not in the slightest. 

I only believe in bad luck when i get raped by dice! 

Report Post Tip

I am very superstitious but also think everything that happens is gonna happen and there is no stopping it. Kinda sounds contradicting now that I am typing it out.

Report Post Tip

No not really. I think that we all create our own good luck and bad luck through the course of our actions. Work hard, be good and help others and I think that the “good luck” is always gonna find its way to you.

Report Post Tip

Some things dont have explanation mate, they dont have.

Report Post Tip
I am definitely not superstitious like whatever happens, happens. But that doesn’t give anybody an excuse to be an ass because they believe there won’t be any repercussions.
Report Post Tip
Stereotypical superstition for me. Whenever I'm playing football I need to step onto the pitch with my left foot first. Even though I'm right footed. Don't ask me why
Report Post Tip
I am superstitious, but innately. I do not quite know why I am. I think everyone is, one way or another.
Report Post Tip

I'm not superstitious much but there again I'm frightened about most things these days. 

I have a black cat that people think are bad luch but she has brought me nothing but good luck since I first had her

Report Post Tip

I love black cats owned several in my life. I love the number 13 also never had a bad Friday the 13th.  Our family does however have a thing with salt if it is spilt you have to toss a pinch over your left shoulder with the hand that is opposite the shoulder. This is apparently rooted  in old world beliefs and has been  both  in the Buddhist faith and  the Christian faith to ward off evil spirits, bad luck or the devil. 

Report Post Tip

I'm not superstitious, but some of my older relatives and older people in general that I've met are and fully believe in it. Like sneezing, rain when it's sunny at the same time. keys on a wooden table is alsoa  favourite

Report Post Tip

I am sorta Superstitious.  I believe that stepping on a crack will hurt a person you love(Doesn't have to be a momma), I believe that 4 leaf clovers are good luck. and a few others, But then, Im a witch too... go figure!

Report Post Tip

I've never believed in luck, However, My best friend always said i was unnaturally lucky when it came to finding things.

Report Post Tip

If things are going badly, you shouldn't rely on luck for a change in fortune, as typically things will continue to not go your way.  Get your head down and work at making things work out for you.  

Report Post Tip

I believe the energy you give will be returned to you. Stay positive most of the time and positive energy will attract. Stay negative most of the time and negative things will happen. I apply this to my work and have seen how it works. Law of attraction.

Report Post Tip

Not sure if I believe in Good Or Bad luck but I do believe, "What comes around, goes around"  and that Karma does return in some way, shape or form.  Whether it be good or bad.  jmo :)

Report Post Tip
There is no luck or bad luck. Its already written. Because god knows every move we gonna make. But then there is blessings we get.
Report Post Tip

Superstitious? Nah. I mostly haven't been exposed to being that way growing up either which probably helped shape me not to be that way even though others might've believed a thing or two like not walking under ladders, black cats being bad luck etc. Also, where I'm from mostly the elderly ones were that way but not so much the generations after them.

Report Post Tip

oh yes, i'm a superstitious man. take a look at my name!

This year i'm attracting some negative energy but i hope it gets better soon.

Report Post Tip

Honestly? There are days that I believe that everything is going to hell and it's bad luck. 

But don't know.if you can call it superstition or just life?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Are you superstitious? Believe in good or bad luck etc?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL