Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 23:07:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Are you superstitious? Believe in good or bad luck etc? Started by: Smash on Mar 16, '21 13:21

I don't know that I'm superstitious...good and bad luck or whatnot, like I don't care, I'll walk under a ladder, because I make my own luck.  But there are parts to superstition that we can't explain, and those I fully believe in, more spiritual than superstitious I guess.

Report Post Tip

I am very supersticious about dices. I play miniature wargames and have done since i was a child. I have ways i store my dices ways i lay my dices out on the table. I even have a mindset i use when rolling the dices and it works wonders.

Report Post Tip

I always say that I am not superstitious however I do notice that I actually am....I will walk under a ladder if there isn't another option but feel a bit nervous about it, I have a horseshoe at home that lost a grip so was hanging upside down that was very quickly fixed and I am very careful with mirrors!! I think I am a bit,...yes!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
We all like to think excuses for shit to happen. Religious or superstitious, just names we give a reason for an action end. And I think I'm like that too. But mainly a combination of factors if we look into....
Report Post Tip
I’m definitely superstitious. I try not to be, but I just find myself continually doing the same things leading up to an action if it was successful.

Mad really. I occasionally wonder if it’s ever stopped me doing something successfully. But that’ll probably just jinx me...
Report Post Tip

Not a very superstitious person, but sometimes, without even knowing it, i end up believing in some superstitions?

Report Post Tip

Thats a good question i am not superstitious as such well i dont think i am and being atheist i dont hold any of that dear to me but i kinda do find my self at times crossing my fingers for luck when making a bet or rolling a dice ect its kinda weird.

Report Post Tip

Not at all. In fact I go out of my way to walk under any ladders I see when walking down the street. Gives me childish amusement to see the look of horror on some peoples faces. 

Report Post Tip

If luck is real, then all my family has is bad luck.

My wife became disabled 9 years ago. Since then, her illnesses have only gotten worse.

Saturday she broke 4 metatarsals in 1 foot while tripping over her O2 tubing, trying to give our puppies some treats.

Report Post Tip

I feel like ive been so anti superstition in my life that I definitely try to do the opposite sometimes.  Like have white lighters and pet black cats.. ya know that sort of thing.  So far nothing too crazy has happened to me. I still have most of my teeth

Report Post Tip

That is a good question, Most people believe in Karma.

But would Karma be considered as Superstitious.

As for me, Yes I am.

Considering myself as being spiritual, it kind of goes hand in hand

Report Post Tip
I am the superstition. I am luck. I am also the luck coming from the land of Bad. I am all that moves unseen. Like a shadow in the night.
Report Post Tip
I wouldn’t consider myself superstitious but I do believe in Karma. Take that for what it is I guess?
Report Post Tip

I would say I'm not superstitious, but I do like to joke about being superstition around people who do certain things like breaking a mirror, black cats, etc.

Report Post Tip

Funny subject for me. I don't believe in any of that stuff, MOST OF THE TIME...... But when it comes to a hockey game. There are some things you can say and not say. The minute someone says "We might get a shutout", I break into furious anger like they just jinxed it. 

Report Post Tip
Well I don't believe in either....however....if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.
The wife and I were just getting a head of the bills. Now she lost her job.....looks like life is going to suck for awhile again.
Report Post Tip

I am not one to concern myself in such things. I'm an simply a dead man, a skeleton. My only concerns in this world involve frolicking on the beach all day and night. The truest form of entertainment for a dead soul like me.

Report Post Tip

I have rituals for rolling dices And how i place the cards on my hand when playing cards. So yes very supersticious

Report Post Tip

I feel the superstition on black cats are bad as I have one and she is my lil Luna who brought me nothing but luck and joy. During this crazy world where my depression is all time high.

Report Post Tip
Believe in threes. My grandma always preached things happen in threes. When a good thing happens, three good things happen. But the opposite holds true. On 9/11, three planes went down.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Are you superstitious? Believe in good or bad luck etc?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL