Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 18:30:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Are you superstitious? Believe in good or bad luck etc? Started by: Smash on Mar 16, '21 13:21
There is no good luck or bad luck. You make your own luck. If I didn’t make my own luck, I’d be in some serious trouble
Report Post Tip

Negative, variance is a thing, luck isn't. Odds are a thing, luck isn't. People who believe in some outside force making you "lucky" are no different than delusional people who believe in psychics. The same charlatans who scam innocent, yet naive people out of hard earned money. The same people who impede police investigations on missing people. So no, I don't believe in luck. Superstitions should have died out long ago, it's sad that stupid people keep such things around.

Report Post Tip

I was only really superstitious in sports. Hopped over the baseline, wore the same shorts, etc. It got stinky.

Report Post Tip

the extent of how superstititous i am only goes as far as videogames, for example mashing the A button while trying to catch a pokemon after throwing a ball.

Report Post Tip

I believe that you make your own luck. Bad things happen to stupid people.

Report Post Tip

See thats where you mess up RoyKhan everyone knows the secret for catching Pokemon is holding down the A button and pushing down on the Arrow button at the same time after the the ball hits!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Playing games like World of Warcraft have definitely taught me that luck is real and some people have too much of it.

Report Post Tip

No of course not, what a silly notion.

/me prays daily.

Report Post Tip

Well not really superstitious but I believe in luck, its more or less a fallback thing but always believe in luck in that way, so I'd say I do somewhat 

Report Post Tip

I am not superstitious but if I walk over a crack in the pavement sidewalk for you Americans my mum will die. This isn’t superstition but fact 

I love black cats though they ate tooo cute to not like 

As a kid, my mother used to tell me to wait 30 minutes before going out if I sneezed on my way out. but personally, I don't believe in such things. 

In a way, yes. I heavily believe in karma because I've seen it happen and had it happen. I don't believe in bad or good luck but I believe in coincidence, everything happens for a reason and that we seal our own fates a lot of the time by the actions we take which can be bended.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I believe in nothing superstitious in general but for some reason, when my team plays a game and it's going well, removing my glasses can have a devastating result in the game's outcome.

Report Post Tip

I do sometimes believe in superstition. Like the evil eye, or as my dad used to call it "hainarah". Every time something bad happened, my dad used to say that someone has put the hainarah on us xD 

I don't believe in it that much, but sure.. Sometimes I can think it is true lol

Report Post Tip
I’ve never been overly superstitious. Things that bother some people don’t bother me. Like Friday the 13th has always been a good day instead of a feared day and on and on. Now I however am very drawn to numbers in general. Maybe that’s a thing maybe it’s not. So who knows really
Report Post Tip

I would not say that I am superstitious, but I think sooner or later our choices and mistakes come to bite us. In a some weird way, everything we did or did not do shaped the life we have right now. Too many unknowns are in the equation to not believe in such things and too many things are related to each other.

Report Post Tip

Im not superstitious but yeah when things go bad or dont go my way, it's easier to try to place the blame on something or at least try to say why they happened. There's enough shit to worry about without having to worry about doing things a certain way to avoid bad luck.

I think I am subsciously superstitious. However, I wouldn't go as far to say I'm super worried about things turning out to be bad luck etc. I believe in luck, sometimes you are lucky and sometimes you are unlucky, it's just the circle of life, not too stressed about it tbh.

Report Post Tip
You are damn right lol if i did not have bad luck I would not have any at all lol but no I am about certain things depending on the situation that may be going on at the very moment in my life but hell you never know till ya know
Report Post Tip

I’m not superstitious in the traditional sense but I do believe in luck and karma. I hateee the numbers 4 and 9 and love the number 3 (would bet on it any day). I try to avoid doing bad things because I truly believe it will end up coming back to bite me in the ass one day, and also because bad things are bad!

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Are you superstitious? Believe in good or bad luck etc?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL