Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 20:33:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Are you superstitious? Believe in good or bad luck etc? Started by: Smash on Mar 16, '21 13:21

I have one superstition and only one.  Generally, I think they are stupid, but if I turn on a sports game (in whatever sport), and my team is winning, and then after I start watching they begin to fall behind, somehow I think I am at fault and I need to not watch, so they can get their shit together again.

Report Post Tip

I do believe in karma. If you want good things to happen to you then be good to others. Yea there is no scientific reasoning behind it but at least it works better than believing in religion heh.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I am superstitious and I believe in bad and good luck. Unfortunately  I have yet to have any good luck but I have plenty of bad luck. If anyone can tell me where to find good luck I would appreciate it.

Report Post Tip

I don't really know if I am superstitious but I adhere to the wise tales.  I remember my Mom couldn't stand for you to split a pole.  She would always say don't split the pole.  And the other one - don't step on the crack or you'll break your mother's back  lol 

Report Post Tip

I believe that no luck is better then bad luck also I believe in horoscopes I think stars mean alot and that salt poured In a circle protects against bad spirits I believe in this dick

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I can see karma existing as a boundary but not as a spiritual controller. The same goes for luck; there's some things I'm naturally lucky at and some I am not. I also often get hit with déjà vu every now and then, and usually it just comes from nowhere.

Who knows?

Report Post Tip
As a kid, my sister and I used to fight over dried wishbones — which they believed were good luck — and would accidentally break them, ushering in the idea that whoever has the largest bit of bone gets their wish.
Report Post Tip

Blimey Harper that brought back memories - I still avoid the cracks in paving etc! I think I am am a bit with the ones like Harper mentioned that have been instilled since childhood, on no basis whatsoever except your mum said it so you did it and believed it. Remember being shouted at when I got new shoes and put them on the table for example....anyway this appears to be turning into more of a therapy session about my mum!! I am going to say reluctantly yes....

throws salt over his shoulder for no reasons and prays for protection....

Report Post Tip

I think every human believes in something. Some of us just dont mention it cause we know it doesnt make sense if we try get more Scientific answers. But yes, we all tend tohave a "luck, God or Karma" kinda thing whetever you name it, to justify things that happen for some reason... good or bad.

Report Post Tip

No I am not superstitious. However, I do understand some of routines of people which may be superstitious. Many people want to incorporate those in their real lives else they are gonna freak out and I do not have a problem with those superstitions unless they don't affect them or others in a negative way. 

Report Post Tip
I am not superstitious, and I do not believe in destiny either. I respect those who believe in those things though because it is normal for human beings to try to find an explanation for everything. The most I do is read the horoscope sometimes out of curiosity.
Report Post Tip

Im not really sure wether i believe in luck good or bad but i do think what goes around comes around

Report Post Tip
Can't say I believe in anything really other than good luck and bad luck. Because just certain circumstances happen and you get lucky. Granted I spent a solid 29 years with bad luck. Then I thought goodluck but I was wrong non-stop bad luck for me. Nothing good about being me lol
Report Post Tip

I'm not exceptionally superstitious but I do believe in luck, and in karma, as I have observed both in action in my own life.

Report Post Tip

I do believe in good and bad karma. When I live my life I truelly believe that doing good will greatly increase the chance of you receiving the same energy back. And if I do bad things, the chance of bad things happening to you increases as well. 

Report Post Tip

Ya your lucky if your good karma doesn't attract bad karma and than cuz than you get very unlucky!! Maybe 50/50 is good enough!

Not sure how it really works but why tip the scales to much!! 

Report Post Tip

I am not superstitious but I can understand people who follow some routines and those convert to superstitions as if the day cannot move for them without them performing their routines even if it ain't really necessary. So, as long as it doesn't affect you significantly it is fine.

Report Post Tip

According to Obi Wan there's no such thing as luck!

Me on the other hand, I cross my fingers on my left whilst I dice, I'm telling ya it works!

Report Post Tip

I am very superstitious. My granny passed down such gems as "Step on a crack, break your momma's back." and not to say "Happy Birthday" too early. She was a very supstitious woman. She gave my parents heck for having a black cat in the house and no horse shoes above the doors.

Report Post Tip
I wouldn't say I'm superstitious, however I think you can have a run of good and bad luck which is all to chance. It's all ones and zeros at the end of the day
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Are you superstitious? Believe in good or bad luck etc?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL