Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 13:19:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
The Inactive Upper Shame Page Started by: SashaGrey on Aug 31, '22 19:10

Can't look past Cyrax on this one, I think it's an easy Cyrax 1 - 0 Gillian here

Report Post Tip

CaymanIslandsBanker, do i look like i give a fuck about your opinion or the Cyxar crazy rambling dude's opinion?

You all mean shit to me. I mostly joined this bickering because i was bored. shrugs

Report Post Tip

Now, Gillian, I see that you are a Don. Much respect for that accomplishment. But does that make your opinion any more valuable than mine?

Yes.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $260,000 Tip

Gillian, I'm assessing you a technical foul for dissent towards the match official. It remains Cyrax 1 - 0 Gillian.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Why would a character's rank matter in the out of character forum? The opinion expressed is supposed to come from the user. 

Report Post Tip

SaddleFlashing, the crazy rambling dude was talking in character, just pointing it out :D

Also, why are only lowly earner, gangster and wise guys complaining about this is beyong my imagination -NOT

Report Post Tip

I saw that, I was just surprised by Transistor's affirmation that it does, when by definition it cannot. 

Report Post Tip

Hey whats up yall first of all I just want to make a publick apology to Flippy.  I did not realize he was dead when I said all that stuff to him so for that, I apologize.  It was wrong of me to come at a person who cannot defend themselves and that was wrong of me.  Does that make me a bad person?  No it does not. In fact it makes me a better person than most of yall because at least I admit it when I am wrong.  Everyone has made mistakes in the past and I am no different than any of yiou.  Im just here to work hard and bust my ass for my family.  So Flippy, I am here today to say that I am sorry and rest in peace.  Oh and if any of you haters out there think that I don't mean what I am saying right now... how about you checvk out Flippy's funeral?  Then ask yourself, 'would this guy go say words of kindness in Flippy's funeral if he didnt mean what he says?  No he would not.'  Shoutouts to Warmonger too, that's what's up!  I got your back.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Can't look past Cyrax on this one, I think it's an easy Cyrax 1 - 0 Gillian here

Thanks CaymanIslandsBanker that's what's up!

(pours some beer on the ground for Flippy then takes a big swig himself before passing the bottle around to Warmonger and CaymanIslandsBanker )

Report Post Tip

dangerclose I think we've found my replacement

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

You all mean shit to me. I mostly joined this bickering because i was bored. shrugs

Oh and by the way Gillian, when you stand here and say “we all mean shit to you” what you are basically saying is your own FAMILY means shit to you too. You literally said that. Oh and what makes it even worse is this is OOC which means we all mean shit to you IN REAL LIFE TOO!!! That’s messed up bro. You won’t ever see me out here on these streets or in OOc talking smack about my family bro. I LOVE my family I’ll f*ckin DIE for my family. So basically what you’re saying when you say WE all mean shit to you? Guess what. Your own family is included in that. I love my family bro. Shoutouts to the whole crew, Professor and the guy who brought me into this family and gave me a chance to prove myself RupertGiles. Shoutouts to those cats too.  You don’t ever need to worry about me coming out here talking wild sh*t like “my own family means sh*t to me’ or anything like that AT ALL

Report Post Tip

Professor and RupertGiles, are you guys fucking kidding me? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Also, why are only lowly earner, gangster and wise guys complaining about this is beyong my imagination -NOT

I am bored so I envisioned you being a CL or even a RH. You would absolutely suck. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

SuperDuperFlippy, i fucked up my HQ post the first time and had to sell HQ and buy it again.

And my RMH, Midpoint, put someone with less than 1 hour a week as RHM, so we lost the HQ again.

The people in my crew were mostly crazy fuckers, gambling degenerates and social perverts. It was pretty fucking fun and we had a blast, if you must know ^^

I dont miss being an upper tho, i don't want this kind of responsability. 

As for you, i have seen someone mentioning who was your bloodline and i remembered this post (and had an unstoppable fit of laughter from the humilliation you got from Goku)

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/1851290/page2

dude, you simply cannot stop embarassing yourself. And i couldn't agree more with Goku, and i guess people agreed with him too. 59 tips!!! everyone thinks you're out of your mind LMFAO

also i have never seen you achieve anything more than a wise guy nowadays. Much less an upper. I wonder why??????? 

BECAUSE YOU SUCK! 😂😂😂 go pester someone else, you entitled little brat.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
Usually when I’m attacking someone I dont lead off with a list of my own blunders.
Report Post Tip
By the way do I agree with what Gillian is saying about SuperDuperFlippy? No I do not. Am I saying that Gillian doesn’t have the right to say what’s on his mind? No I am not. Just to make that clear. But also Gillian let me say this to you… do I think that it’s fair that you lost your HQ because you don’t know how to make a street post? No I do not and I am sorry that happened to you
Report Post Tip

😂😂😂😂😂 i cant lololol

Report Post Tip

Gillian is a crocodile. Gillian likes shrimp. Gillian eats disco balls. Gillian is also a learner, unlike others. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

No, you did not compare my run which are plural to yours! That is fucking hilarious. Huge difference in every aspect. It was said months ago you blow whichever way the wind blows. I must agree. A follower makes a piss poor leader. :P 

A handful of peeps can tip totaling 59 times. You are easily fooled. And you left out one very important fact. But I'm not in the mood to toot my horn right now. :P 

Report Post Tip

I have shot countless times for voicing my opinion out loud, because they were contrary to the regimes at the time, my dear. I dont "go whichever way the wind blows". I go whichever the way i want to, i do whatever the fuck i want to and i say whatever the fuck i want to :D

Dont blame me for having many friends (even if some of them hates each others guts)

You, on the contrary, most of the people think the same about you:

that you're crazy, out of your mind, unreliable and entitled. (truly, nobody have ever come to me to say good things about you)

Get a grip darling <3

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Inactive Upper Shame Page
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL