Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 20:25:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
The Inactive Upper Shame Page Started by: SashaGrey on Aug 31, '22 19:10
Well you arent in my City but you did manage to get over 10 units and earn Goomba rank, so im proud of you ❤️

Keep up the good work!
Report Post Tip

Eh, shows how much I care, I guess. You’re still a knob though 😂 imagine thinking criticising how many units I have on a throw away account will affect me. Lmao. Helmet.

Report Post Tip
Hit me up in mail and ill share a units guide with you 😘

We'll get you to 20 this run #RecordBreaker
Report Post Tip

To: JordieBarrett
Sent: Jan 16, '24 20:44
Subject: West Coast Movements

***Mass Mail to all Upper Structures***
***Mass Mail To All Residents Of Los Angeles***
All,

Please note that in the very near future, the following changes will be made on the West Coast.

Pain will be moving his operation from Hollywood to Summerlin, as agreed with Godfather Chairman Harison and myself.

BulletToothTony will be taking over the reins of Hollywood, whilst Meadow will setup her own family in Downtown alongside me.

These moves have been fully authed.

Kind Regards,

Tyki Mikk

I don’t associate myself my lying sacks of shit. I *did* join your city. Disingenuous turd.

Report Post Tip
"Well you arent in my City"

Last time I checked, you're in LV 🤔
Report Post Tip

Never said I was *in* your city, you illiterate knob. Re-read my initial post and learn some comprehension skills, little man.

Report Post Tip
Oh I know what you said. Its you that seems to struggle with what I said 🤔

You seem angry 🤔
Report Post Tip

So you agree what you said was irrelevant to the point I made then…

Also, you don’t have enough influence on me to anger me. I don’t dislike you, I nothing you. You’re completely irrelevant to my life, I just enjoy trolling your simple, illiterate ass.

Report Post Tip
You're sweet. Lets be friends.

I agree you misread my point and assumed something else. I stated you arent in my City, which you arent. You like to suddenly rage and go into name calling though which is, slightly weird.

I can offer you a hug service but its gonna cost 1 credit per hug (Its normally 2 per hug but ill give you the friends rate discount)

Also, dont forget to run and tell Spike you got me to reply to you again, I know it makes your day based on how excited you were last time. ❤️
Report Post Tip

To be fair, that was hilarious. You were clearly raging about that, and obviously still are, since you’re out here reminding us all how you got trolled 😂

Report Post Tip
Call me Boo, we can do lunch next week 😘
Report Post Tip
What the fuck are you even doing? These are the types of questions that keep you up at night? Do you understand this is based on the mafia? You come here daily with seemingly no interest in taking part, yet try to shout your mouth off on repeat and beg for a GFC to reply to you.

Really?

You have been given opportunities to join families and declined, basing it on the fact that you dislike the regime. Do you not see how stupid your constant ranting is starting to look?

I mean, just look at your name. Have some self respect man, its embarrassing.
Reply by: ⊕Tyki_Mikk at Jan 06, '24 21:56

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You’re a GFC out here responding to a Goomba trolling you. Bro, even you gotta admit that being hooked again is embarrassing for ya 😂

Report Post Tip
I just admire your roleplay tbh. Its impressive.

In fairness, you're still embarrassing 😔
Report Post Tip

Cos I’m “begging for a GFC to respond”? Seems like I’ve got you on speed dial, little brother. I’m living in your head rent free 😂😂

Report Post Tip
Well your time is almost over for this session, you gotta return to class shortly.

Should I book you in for another appointment soon? I feel like this was productive for you getting to talk to someone finally.
Report Post Tip

Depends if you’re gonna get angry again… that’s half the battle, and most of the fun for me “What the fuck are you even doing?” 😂😂😂

Report Post Tip
I'll pencil you in then.

Have an awesome day Jordie.
Report Post Tip

Shall do champ. It’s been a fun start to the day for sure 😂

Report Post Tip
City CH DT LV LA NY PH
Obscenely Low   2       1
Ex Low 1   1 2 3 6
Low 3 1 2 2 4 5
Average 1 1 2 2   2
High   2 2 3   2
Ex High       1 3  
Obscenely High     1     2
Insanely High 1   1 2 2  
Report Post Tip

Anyone want to guess how many of the Obs High - Insanely High are actual CL's and not hands? 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Inactive Upper Shame Page
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL