Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 16:01:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
The Inactive Upper Shame Page Started by: SashaGrey on Aug 31, '22 19:10

I feel just fine. Just pointing out a hypocrite, out here trying to justify why he doesn’t have to meet his own standards. You don’t deserve a leadership position. Retire.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Holidays are a great excuse but this is an issue that has happened long before then. I mean look how long this thread has been going on for.

Report Post Tip

Hey TakeAnotherMinusStat you know what else is pathetic? cheating in this game cause you and your group of idiot friends are too incompetent to play properly and then cry whenever you guys die.

Hi Shoresy, so uh… since cheating has recently become relevant… what evidence do you have that I’ve ever cheated? Or even been accused of cheating? Just curious, cos, well… it’s not possible you have any evidence whatsoever.

Care to expand on your earlier speculation, and how cheating is “pathetic”?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Hi Shoresy, so it’s been two days - in which your activity has risen from “Obscenely Low” to “Extremely Low” (despite remaining 0-10 hours for the week), so I’m pretty confident you’ve had the opportunity to review the above. Any chance you could elaborate now? And if not now, could you perhaps schedule a time, convenient to yourself, of course, that you could explain further? Many thanks, theguyyouaccusedofcheating

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Hey TakeAnotherMinusStat you know what else is pathetic? cheating in this game cause you and your group of idiot friends are too incompetent to play properly and then cry whenever you guys die.

Hi Shoresy, me again. Just wondering if you’d care to make a retraction regarding the above allegation you levelled as a statement of fact, for which you appear to have absolutely zero evidence to corroborate? I know you wouldn’t want to knowingly smear the reputation of an innocent player, particularly from such a lofty position as Godfather Chairman, so if you could either provide the evidence you have to prove that I have cheated, or issue a retraction of the allegation, I’d very much appreciate it. Many thanks again, TGYAOC (theguyyouaccusedofcheating)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Authority listens to the other man, before producing a tin of paint and a large square brush. In letters three feet high he writes:

LOL

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Yeah, I agree Authority; kinda hilarious that Remy’s out here throwing around accusations and doesn’t have the balls to back his words up. You’d think a NY GFC would know his shit and not make these kind of humiliating mistakes, but that’s the state of this regime… ignorant hypocrites to a man. One of their main cats was actually jailed for cheating then dropped from 80 to 45, and Remy’s out here making a fool of himself, calling out folk for cheating when his own team is in the jail… for cheating, so I understand your mirth bro. LOL.

Report Post Tip
Lol that's why you got me now man. MidpoinT to the rescue.

TakeAnotherMinusStat have you ever read Systematic Immolation of Thought?

Report Post Tip

Is that a Socrates manuscript Authority?

Report Post Tip

TakeAnotherMinusStat No, though it is a work of philosophy and I would argue that its author exhibited many of the same qualities that Socrates had.

Report Post Tip

Does it as succinctly repudiate the validity of the points I’ve made as does a nuked three letter acronym, or is your argument perhaps less cogent than you appreciate… Mr nuked “LOL”, turned into a roleplay in an ‘Out Of Character’ forum? Also, I don’t have forum VIP running, so I would suggest referring to more pertinent prose if you want to land a blow ;)

Report Post Tip

I have been completely checkmated by the admin team, forced to run away with my tail between my legs in shame. My original intention was only achievable with a simple "lol". By being forced to write out something more detailed, not only do I look the fool, but my extremely well crafted jab loses all its punch.

You may have won the battle, TakeAnotherMinusStat, but not the war. I'm back to the drawing board for now.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Hi Shoresy. Me again. Someone accidentally pushed me off the harbour dock in a pair of concrete boots, so if you’re trying to find the guy you accused of cheating (without a shred of evidence to verify your outrageous claims) in order to offer your retraction / apology, look no further; I’m here, and ready to bury the hatchet whenever you’re ready to accept and admit to your mistake. Regards, TGYAOC (theguyyouaccusedofcheating)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Shorsey your group of friends have abused bugs plenty of times, on top of being super close to izzy as most of your group is and not telling him. Others had to share what you guys were doing. How you can you sit here and belittle anyone for cheating when you have done something similar is  just insane. You and Spike have both used game breaking bugs to your advantage in maintaining control of the game.  

I'm taking full responsibility for spikes upped activity. You're all welcome
Report Post Tip

Not to toot my own horn, but I produced the most active city. I am the greatest.  kthxbai

Who are you? 

Report Post Tip

The greatest, duh.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

CrewleaderSpiral (Godfather)

CL Game Activity: High (20-30 Hours Per Week)

CL Lounge Activity: Recent (Last Seen: about 10 hours ago)

RHMElmo (Don)

RHM Game Activity: Extremely Low (0-10 Hours Per Week)

RHM Lounge Activity: Not Very Recent (Last Seen: about 45 hours ago)

LHMQuini (Don)

LHM Game Activity: Extremely Low (0-10 Hours Per Week)

LHM Lounge Activity: Recent (Last Seen: about 10 hours ago)

Hi Spike, so… now Christmas is no longer an excuse, I’m curious when you’re going to uphold your own standards? Hypocrite.

Also… Remi; you found the evidence I was cheating yet bro? Probably not with an “Obscenely Low” activity, right? Keep hunting buddy, I’m sure you’ll get there sooner or later.

And whilst I’m relatively confident this OOC post will get me killed, despite bein, y’know, Out Of Character, Tyki - I followed your advice and even joined *YOUR* city, but let’s be honest - without someone holding feet to the fire, shit around here is going downhill HARD, as evidenced by the above (which is endemic). You guys wanted power, and this is what you do with it? FORSHAME!!

Y’all should just retire. You clearly don’t have the motivation until your crappy lil empire of purgery is threatened. Weak ass leaders.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Inactive Upper Shame Page
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL