Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 09:15:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
The Inactive Upper Shame Page Started by: SashaGrey on Aug 31, '22 19:10
I also like this thread, shamefully but I never laugh, I just shake my head since uppers mean a.c.t.i.v.i.t.y
Report Post Tip

I think it is a great idea!

Feel free to complain here all you want.

I'd been waiting for someone else to take the reigns. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Looks like you’re also waiting on *anyone* in your crew to hit the arbitrary activity levels you felt fit to enforce on previous regimes. Not so fun when you’re the statue, not the pigeon doing the shitting, eh?

RHMElmo (Don)

RHM Game Activity: Extremely Low (10-20 Hours Per Week)

RHM Lounge Activity: Not Very Recent (Last Seen: about 32 hours ago)

LHMQuini (Don)

LHM Game Activity: Average (10-20 Hours Per Week)

LHM Lounge Activity: Not Very Recent (Last Seen: about 34 hours ago)

Report Post Tip

Well, my "arbitrary" marker was always for 0-10, if you'd like to continue on with the tradition.  

Report Post Tip

Nah, I’ve never supported or encouraged this thread. I’m telling you outright now - it’s a pathetic, stupid fucking thread and it always has been. Kinda like you, dude.

Report Post Tip

I like your anger. Feed it to me, and I will lick it up. Tastes good. Give me more. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Hey TakeAnotherMinusStat you know what else is pathetic? cheating in this game cause you and your group of idiot friends are too incompetent to play properly and then cry whenever you guys die. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Spike, you mistake anger for pity. When even your own Godfather calls your thread pathetic, you’re in an awkward spot.

And Shoresy, I’d have thought you’d had enough when I blocked you, so I’ll just reiterate your own words back at you, since you have the IQ of a used tea bag: -

“lololol you're adorable and your insults are as mid as you are around here anyway have a good day whining in spikes stupid thread! :D”

Report Post Tip

That's an odd spin. It would seem I'm in a fine spot. No awkwardness here. All smiles and I'm doing great. 

How are you? I am concerned. You seem upset and triggered. You're using harsh language and a bit flustered. I know this TikTok and Gluten-Free world can be hard on certain people. It'll be okay. This can be a safe space too. We can teach you how to reduce stress:

First, you need sit comfortably.

Yes, just like that, in a nice soft vegan leather chair, feet on the ground and relaxed.

Then, close your eyes and picture a balloon floating on the beach. A pink balloon, moved by the cool breeze.

Focus on your breath. Slow it down.

Count in between breaths to five as your chest rises and falls, and picture the balloon just smoothly moving across the shore with white puffy cotton ball clouds in the background.

Feel the warmth of the sun on your cheeks.

It is a good day.

I hope this helps you, and chin up. It can't rain all the time. 

Upset and triggered? More like apathetic and indifferent. Critical of a moronic thread? Sure. Able to elucidate my opinion? Absolutely.

Report Post Tip

Stop arguing on the Internet, nerds

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Another HQ loss. Don't that make 4 now for the East Coast alone? Shame, shame.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I am very active. I just think it would be nice if you would all acknowledge that. I know I'm not in a hand position and I avoid responsibility at all costs, but that does not mean I am not important. We should spend more time focusing on the positive. Everyone should do Spiral's meditation. It helps! Masturbation works great, as well.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $100,000 Tip

I agree.  I think that everyone's activity level should be published.  Of course it's for positive reasons, not for shaming.

As a low activity underling, I approve of everyone's activity being published.

Let's see who's swimming naked! ... Positively.

CrewleaderSpiral (Godfather)

CL Game Activity: High (20-30 Hours Per Week)

CL Lounge Activity: Now (Last Seen: 8 minutes ago)

RHMElmo (Don)

RHM Game Activity: Obscenely Low (0-10 Hours Per Week)

RHM Lounge Activity: Totally Inactive (Last Seen: about 10 days ago)

LHMQuini (Don)

LHM Game Activity: Extremely Low (0-10 Hours Per Week)

LHM Lounge Activity: Now (Last Seen: 7 minutes ago)

You fail to enforce your own standards Spiral? Typically ironic. Be better.

Report Post Tip

Hi it's Christmas and New Years! Thank you though!

Irrelevant. Your standards, and you’re not enforcing them. Hypocrite.

And before you respond… remember this?

Reply by: SassyPearPeach at Dec 27, '22 07:36

Tit.

Report Post Tip
And there is always opportunity for correction after a holiday week... I'm sorry you're having a bad holiday season. Feel better bro.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Inactive Upper Shame Page
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL