X

Apr 29 - 16:03:24
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
What games are you currently playing? Started by: Roya on Apr 04, '23 16:36

Im playing:

Skyrim (always)

Zelda: A link to the past

Mass Effect 2

And anxiously waiting for Witchbrook, which is from the same developers that made Stardew Valley. Im also waiting for One Lonely Outpost.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Unfortunately only Dota and CSS sporadically. Quite looking forward to source 2 tho.

Looks quite amazing from the clips that Valve has released. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Fifa 23 is currently a thing let me know if you would like a 1v1 match I crush all 😉
Report Post Tip

I just accidentally spent six hours playing Satisfactory with my friend. We both completely forgot how chill and easy it is to get lost in the early game of it and then realized it was after 1am and thus had to stop. 

What a truly excellent game. 

Been playing some Chiv 2, been playing some Crusader Kings 2, been playing some Mount and Blade Warband, but mostly been playing a lot of Shogun 2 Total War. If you couldn't tell I have a huge Medieval Europe/Japan thing going on but those time periods shift. If I'm feeling future-y I play Stellaris, if I'm really digging something with a late 60s/early to mid 70s vibe I'll play some Mafia 3. When I'm hanging with the boys we'll pull out the original Xbox and play some splitscreen Star Wars Battlefront 2 or some Conflict: Vietnam. Really just all over the place at all times.

I only have my phone to play on, but I’ve been playing Kingdom of Loathing. Haven’t opened an app game in a while though.
Always playing ck2 or some similar grand strategy game. Sometimes I'll play other text based games or even civ.

Message me if you're interested in playing some civ together. :)

Ever since it FINALLY dropped, I have been playing the hell out of the remake of "Resident Evil 4". I never thought the OG could ever get any better but the more I play the remake I'm being proven wrong. I certainly won't be stopping playing it any time soon.

However, before the RE4 remake, I was keeping busy with WWE 2K23, NBA 2K23, Cyberpunk 2077, Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One, Resident Evil Village, Watch Dogs: Legion and had started on The Last of Us Part I.

For me its Cities: Skylines, Warzone 2.0 (but less so lately with their chat and server issues meaning i cant get online to play with friends) and (a liitle late getting to it) Pokémon Scarlet.

Im looking forward to Cities: Skylines 2 due out at some point later this year

Report Post Tip

League of legends ARAMs, legit the best game out. Run it down mid and hope you dont feed. Get amongst it 

Report Post Tip

My latest game is Resident Evil Village, and I’m still playing Conan Exiles and Assassin's Creed Odyssey, I’ve already finished playing Assassin’s Creed Origins, I love these games because they really give you a feeling of what it was like to live in the past, the worlds are so realistic, detailed and interactive.

And I’m hoping that I will get a chance to play another Tomb Raider game before my time runs out.

I'm not playing many games these days, but I play card game almost every day with my friends, most days we play PUBG mobile too, I'm trying to save money these days to buy diablo4 I really like this game and want to try it since the beginning - the 70€ really expensive for me -
I hope I can save for it :3
Report Post Tip

Been trying to find a few new games myself. Been playing some older ones like Mad Games Tycoon 2, dipped into LoL again but good god the community got worse which I didn't think could happen.

Interested in Diablo 4 myself but ouch that price tag is high.

Report Post Tip

I been re-doing mass effect legendary 1-3, and just started my run on 3 yesterday.   The problem is its a game that can be quick, but if you want all the resources and secrets it is easy to spend 40-50 hours  with mass effect 2 and about 30-40 with number 1 but you get bonuses for importing your character from ME 1-2-3 even trophies if on insanity mode

I am not looking forward to my RE4 remake runs as the no heal, no shop runs, etc will slow me down

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Just this and mtg arena when I have time. Mostly too busy with a small human to do many games unless you count peek a boo

Report Post Tip

All of them...I'm currently playing like, way too many games possibly.  I play all of them I can get my hands on...It's probably not good.  LMAO

Report Post Tip
I just recently finished Hogwarts Legacy, but since then I’ve been playing Resident Evil 4 Remake nonstop…obviously.

Other than that I was kind of in the middle of Persona 3 which I hope to get back to whenever I get tired of killing plagas. :)
Report Post Tip

I am slaying Skyrim again, rather simple this time, Orc Warrior with Sword and the shield.

Beside that I enjoy Paradox strategies such as Europa Universalis series, Crusader Kings and Victoria.

Other than that, I often check steam for some amazing games and play when I can!

Report Post Tip

I'm currently playing UFC 4 and Horizon Zero Dawn. With some friends, I play NHL, Rounds and Rainbow Six Siege Extraction. Also, Star Wars Jedi : Last Survivor is coming out soon, so I can't wait to play it :D

Report Post Tip
Unfortunately I'm still playing League. I recently started Stardew Valley again and trying to do it without cheats.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What games are you currently playing?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL