Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 13:16:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part three. Started by: enkindle on Feb 19, '13 01:44

But isn't the point in replying to an old thread, to bump it back into view?!

Report Post Tip

To be honest, I find it irritating when people bump a thread with absolutely no merit and no relevance. However, if you made some kind of caveat that applies to everything that old threads stayed buried, the possibility of bringing back old threads that are relevant to current goings on is taken away, and that would be a bad thing.

On another note, I'm on windows using firefox and if I do a safecracking felony from the timer pop up, it opens the actual safe pop-up itself wayyyy off centre meaning I can't see all three bars. I can click and drag it back into place, but it is a minor irritant tbh

Report Post Tip

" it opens the actual safe pop-up itself wayyyy off centre "

Let me know if this is working properly now?

Report Post Tip

Can we get a personals notification when we're granted permanent authorization to wack please?

Report Post Tip

You should be getting one...

Report Post Tip

but I believe it doesn't flash. (At least it didn't use to)

Report Post Tip

Ahh my bad, should have been more specific. Yeah it doesn't flash and would be useful if it did. Often i've requested it but then only realised several hours later i've been granted it. 

Report Post Tip

Being logged out because I try to do something just as the backup starts.

Report Post Tip

A small thing, but could we have an option as CL's to filter CA's out of the crew management page so that only actual crew members are displayed? The list ends up enormous and I end up not being able to read it properly, so being able to shorten it easily would be fantastic.

Report Post Tip

Cheers guys! Really appreciate the change you did on my chat thingie. Penquin <3

Report Post Tip

Also, is it maybe an idea to sweep/adjust the CA rankings sheet? I think highest cocaine has been atleast 5% lower thelast 3 or 4 weeks which makes it impossible to beat the top in the current sheet or perhaps even get a place on it. I think the last person that managed to get a position on it killed their CA around June 21st :)  Maybe we could have like a monthly sheet so people can place for June, July, August etc without having to wipe it constantly if drugs change etc! 

Report Post Tip
In my last account (Jeffrey) I came across some difficulties with the achievement 'Kill or hit employed bg" well I had 75 bg kills all employed and I was only 4% into phase 4 kill 50.

The other three are:

First: Hit or Kill 5
Second: Hit or Kill 10
Third: Hit or Kill 25
Fourth: Hit or Kill 50:4% which equals 2
5+10+25+2= 42

So I think there is a bug in that achievement.

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/353600/tpass/0e49ff83bc942f0768008a801921cfa2#4996761
Report Post Tip

I believe the achievement only counts 1 kill per shot no matter how many BGs are actually killed in the process, much like the BG wack math. 

Report Post Tip

Can we please get Durden Mapping sorting?

Report Post Tip

When attempting to BG wack an NPC from another city you get the message:

"You must be a member of a crew from the same city as this NPC may shoot it."

which should be:

"You must be a member of a crew from the same city as this NPC to shoot it's bodyguards." or "Only a member of a crew from the same city as this NPC may shoot it's bodyguards."

Report Post Tip

*its

(only since we are correcting something, not to be a jerk)

Report Post Tip

When you see an obit in DL and think fuck yes some bgs to wack only to realize it's a district NPC you can't shoot

Report Post Tip

A couple of things for me:

1) My previous post on contacts. Is there a chance of getting a 'remove' button on each group so that when you click a name to go into your contacts, you can remove them as well as add. 

2) On the Crew/Home City chat, can there be an indication in there if someone has spoken/posted. At the moment crew chat is default, however I think home city chat would be utilised more if there was an indication (such as tab goes red/bold etc) so you know to switch?

THANKS GANG

Report Post Tip

That request about crew/city chat has been posted multiple times. Until we move over to the new severs (or some other important change or update) they won't do it because they are planning to revamp the whole chat system.

What I am still wondering is why we are not notified when we get PPd and why nobody else seems to be bothered by this fact...

Report Post Tip

Not sure if this is better here or as a separate suggestion - when we complete achievements, any chance of a record of it in your personals?

" Jul 20 - 17:58:25 You completed phase 4 of "KO the PO"! "

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL