Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 08:21:15
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part three. Started by: enkindle on Feb 19, '13 01:44

Maybe add a tab for Achievement Personals? Right now it gets added to 'other' maybe make it 'Achievements'

Report Post Tip

When I get invited to an OC, but accept the invite too late. It's still in my personals, its fucking annoying. Remove that shit immediately if I can't get into the OC and its already been ran.

When I fail an OC, it still has everyone that accepted my invites in my personals. Delete that shit when I fail. :D

Report Post Tip

dunno if this has been mentioned before or not, as there are like over 9000 "what bugs you" threads now, but it's really annoying me so I'm gonna mention it.

I sort my contacts by city, using colors. Chicago is blue, Detroit is purple, etc etc.

Now with all these crews moving cities and people taking godfather and so forth, my contacts are all fucked. In order to fix it, I need to add all the people from said crews into the new contact group, which is easy enough. But then the colors don't change, because the old group overrides the new one. So then I have to go into the old group (in this case being CH, and with about 300 people in it) and go in and individually remove each person who left the city. This is a huge pain in the ass for me, and was hoping maybe there was a way that y'all could make it so that being put into a new contact group will auto change the color of that person's name? 

Report Post Tip

when you go to do a training range and your timers all open up. You still have to wait 3 hours to do another where as when you shoot say an MIA you can do it whenever your attack timer opens. Could we not make it so that the training range can be done as soon as your Attack timer opens? 

Report Post Tip
The training range is a reduced price to offset the longer timer
Report Post Tip

either way its still a pain in the ass, to deal with.

Report Post Tip

You are not a sponsor. If you want to be a sponsor, talk to your crew leader.

Small piece of confusion. I am the frigging crew leader. Any way to hcange this to reflect that?

Report Post Tip

When CA's tribute up drugs, my personals blink and I don't see anything on the main personals page until I see the CA in bold. Also, when I vote, and the "Rewards" tab shows I got XP.. it also blinks.

Sort of on the annoying side of things. If this could be eliminated that'd be great (the blinking)

Report Post Tip
When you click Do Felony without one checked - it says you're not a high enough level to do it. :|
Report Post Tip

Ok, I was so far behind that a lot of these names are dead, but, you know, whatever.

Jack_Carter, I added a remove button to the contacts page. You can also remove multiple people at a time, just like adding.

Philli_stein, all mass mail types should now exclude the sender.

Goku, the highest group on the page (that has a color set) a person is in is what determines the color of a contact. If you want a group to override others, move it higher on the page.

Creep, I just made it so both those types of personals are shown in the listing of all personals. It should be less confusing.

Telkin, it now gives an appropriate error when you forget to choose a felony.

And with that, this thread is closed. There will be a new one posted.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL