Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 17:34:07
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part three. Started by: enkindle on Feb 19, '13 01:44

blink, I don't think so man, that would be annoying for the 99.9% of users with normal thumbs who want to log off quickly.

Report Post Tip

when you have BGs and the weaker ones need to be upkept, they end up on top. i find this rather frustrating when all i have to do is scroll down when i want to find out if my weaker BGs need upkeeping. it may just be me and my slight cased of OCD but is it really necessary for the Weaker BGs to suddenly appear on top over your stronger ones?

Report Post Tip

I believe this has already been discussed and most people find it easier to have weaker BGs on top because most of the times the average user visits that page is to train or upkeep those BGs. And specially for those who train BGs one by one to attempt to trigger their loyalty, it makes it FAR easier with the weaker on top. Imagine somebody training 200 BGs one by one having to scroll down each time.

Report Post Tip

As Aemon has said; please please please don't change the BG structure to have weaker ones at the bottom. Only reason I visit that page is to train, as Aemon also suggested.

Report Post Tip

The IA spawn messages annoy me as they are not reflective of rank and stature within a crew 

Report Post Tip

petties.

If all other achievements completed set default radio button checked to Post Office

Report Post Tip

Can we have family mass mails not go to the person who sent them? so if I as RHM send out a mass mail, it doesn't come to me.

Report Post Tip

When you go to update your sponsor crest and want to upload a new file, the link is http://mafiareturns.com/manage/profile_image.php instead of http://mafiareturns.com/manage/profile_image.php?type=sponsor.

Report Post Tip

the new felonies do not have achievements attached to them. 

Report Post Tip

Yet. They're putting them in at some point.

Report Post Tip

Along with that, your current progress is being recorded and will be applied once the achievements (whatever they may be) are available. 

Report Post Tip

ok ty guys :D

Report Post Tip

Unlike the other perks, there is no warning in your personals telling you that you have a perk about to expire when your forum VIP perk is about to.

Report Post Tip

Not sure if this is right to go here. But figured I'd post anyway;

Oct 01, 19:54:40 You got a desperate phone call from DanaScully. They are holed up in the Philadelphia slammer, you should bust them out.
  Oct 01, 19:54:25 You failed to Run a loansharking operation with the DanaScully Gang

So, ever the expert at OCs that I am. I failed. DanaScully and myself were tossed in the local jail as a reward for our Falure, yet when I used the Daily Phone Call, it called Dana who was still sat next to me. Now if this wasn't funny enough.. she had made her phone call also and it called me. 

Just wondered if this was an error or simply a case of bad luck? A 3rd member of our little gang in the OC was sat idle and not in jail, so Id have thought at least he might have got a call from one of us.

I'm not sure on the logic of the phone call and how it works, so not sure if the above is an error or not. But it certainly counts as something that bugs me :D

Report Post Tip

The Timers Package keeps randomly disappearing, a refresh will bring it back but it's pretty annoying.

Report Post Tip

and more amusing, as a hadn, you can give yourself temporary or permenant auth.

Report Post Tip

It really does not bug me but its kinda odd and a adjustment would be better.

You earned $22,629 with the Leon Gang for the crime Steal from an art gallery.

Ive hosted this OC but my personal is the same as everyone's else who was on it, its odd to record that you won money wiht your self and your OC. Maybe something like ''Your cut in the OC was xxxxxx''

Report Post Tip

Timer pop-ups while on the wack screen.

Report Post Tip

Use the little check box in the top right corner

Report Post Tip

That has never worked for me.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL