Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 13:16:22
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part three. Started by: enkindle on Feb 19, '13 01:44

lol well then.

Either A. change your browser

or B. turn pop ups off

Report Post Tip

Can we have a button in the Contacts that says "Move" and allows us to move people to other groups instead of Deleting and Re-Adding to a new group?

Please Enkindle.

Report Post Tip

Jeez, Lazy much Colton? :P

So there seems to be some sort of change to the MobMail section. Now when you click the box on the left hand side in your mail, it opens the mail. Normally I'd use this to select a bunch of mails that I know are random gibberish from people like Giles_Reynolds and then delete those selected mails, sadly this isn't possible as the mail simply opens and so you can't select specific mails for a group deletion.

Report Post Tip

Colton, I really don't think so. 

AlabamaWorley, I'll have a look at that first thing today.

Report Post Tip

Looks like I got the mail checks fixed.

Report Post Tip

Sweet, cheers enkindle!

Report Post Tip

When trying to utilize Home City Chat, traveling to another page automatically reverts it back to Crew Chat.

Report Post Tip

Organized crime personals disappear with each new organized crime.

Report Post Tip

When trying to utilize Home City Chat, traveling to another page automatically reverts it back to Crew Chat.WACK! Reply         Reply by: cino at Oct 13, '13 14:51

A fix for this is going in with our next UI modification, which should go live in about 2 weeks.

Report Post Tip

(Q) " Little shit that bugs you. Part three. "

(A)  Enkindle

I'm sorry, it had to be said...  it HAD to!

Report Post Tip
  Oct 17, 11:29:13 Word on the street is that Cordell has fallen out of favor in Chicago.
  Oct 17, 11:29:10 Word on the street is that Cordell has fallen out of favor in Chicago.
  Oct 17, 11:29:06 Word on the street is that Cordell has fallen out of favor in Chicago.
  Oct 17, 11:28:55 Word on the street is that Cordell has fallen out of favor in Chicago.

I rarely use the IA tip but this shit bugs me. Out of all inactives that are laying around, it gives me the same one over and over again (which is 12 hours away). Why does it do this? Ugh!

Report Post Tip

A fix for this is going in with our next UI modification, which should go live in about 2 weeks.

Neato, will we be able to see both at the same time? What other types of changes are happening?

Report Post Tip

Not much is changing with the in game chats at this time. It will stay on the same tab, more as a side effect of what I'm doing. The rest of the functionality will be the same.

Report Post Tip
When i open the lock in the first try it turns to be a normal pick when its supposed to be a "really smooth" one
Report Post Tip

I thought the smoothness had to do with how close you were to the sweet spot regardless of how many tries it took.

Report Post Tip

Aemon is correct.

Report Post Tip

When we accept an OC invite, it automatically deletes the personal for it (and all the other OC invite ones). That's cool.

When we try to accept an OC invite but it fails because the OC was already run before we got to it, it doesn't automatically delete the personal for the invite. That makes me sadface.

Report Post Tip

It will still get deleted next time you do get into one, though. :)

Report Post Tip

As well as an option to filter your viewed mail by your/your CL's/Your CA's (This one is useless) mailbox, the option to view your mail by 'unread only' would be very useful. I've got 9 unread mails and I cannot find them for the life of me.

Report Post Tip

Mails that end with a > get eaten and deliver a blank message to the recipient.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL