Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 07:24:41
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part three. Started by: enkindle on Feb 19, '13 01:44

Failure.
You escaped, but ... did not.

hover over message:

Falure.
You escaped, but ... did not.

Report Post Tip

That's an inside joke. That's why it happens only when you hover over it.

Report Post Tip

what was the joke outta interest

Report Post Tip

When I got here the joke was already old so I don't know the origin, but I guess that the first time the created the message they misspelled it that way and then people got used to it and didn't want to change it. The same way we still "wack" people.

Report Post Tip

It used to be that when you failed a wack, it said Falure, which was a typo. It was left that way for quite a long time, but eventually fixed. It's a bit of MR history.

Report Post Tip

Please do not name your Corrupt Agent anything offensive or use it's name to attack other users

Should be "its", no apostrophe.

Report Post Tip

Dunno if this has been mentioned but the way you have to scroll down the crew chat when there are more then 5 or 6 posts is kind of a pain in the ass.

Report Post Tip

The new dialog box for timers. When ya do a petty the box goes but when you do a felony another box appears showing how much you make. I'd rather have that second box removed or an option to remove it. Maybe that is just me though.

Report Post Tip

I second that!  ^^^^

Report Post Tip

I Third it ^^^^^

Report Post Tip

Actually, I'm quite the opposite to the three above. I WANT to see how much I make. I can still navigate away clicking on any link around the box so I don't find it bothersome. But I never played from a phone so I don't know how much you can see in a screen like that.

Report Post Tip

I play from my phone at least a couple of times a day and tbh it hasn't bothered me at all that the message appears, I actually wondered why it appears for felony and not petty, but wasn't bothered enough to really comment before.

That said, I wouldn't be at all bothered if it didn't appear, but then I rarely keep cash on hand so its easy to see how much I made.

Report Post Tip

For me it's more for the fact that it is there for petty yet not there for felony. Either remove it for both or keep it for both. Personally I don't care how much I make per felony all that matters is the end result of the day. So for me I would rather it gone because I really like how the petty box just goes away.

Report Post Tip

For as long as I can remember when I go to the bg screen the bgs that I could upkeep were at the top of the list. The last 2 nights they haven't been. Clicking on Cur. Skill sorts them to the top. I preferred them to be sorted that way automatically. With the bgs to upkeep in the middle of the page I had to scroll down after upkeep on each one or click to sort by Cur. Skill after each upkeep. Both ways take longer when you have 50 to 100 bgs to upkeep.  

Report Post Tip

Perrin, you're doing petties and felonies?

Are you trying to rank?

But yeah, would like the option for these pop-ups.

Report Post Tip

If I am already watching a topic, the link should be Unwatch or Stop Watching. Not the same link that just reminds you that you are already watching the topic.

Report Post Tip
On my phone, it's impossible for me to click the Assoc button for recruits with the custom timer underlapping it. Just likes to pull up the timer. Not that Im too lazy to take the long way around about things on my phone.... Okay. Im too lazy.
Report Post Tip

I'm with Cray, that BG training page refreshing is a pain. I know it was a little slow before the most recent change but made life easier.

Report Post Tip

I have the option to transfer members to Al_Capwned.

Report Post Tip

For as long as I can remember when I go to the bg screen the bgs that I could upkeep were at the top of the list. The last 2 nights they haven't been. Clicking on Cur. Skill sorts them to the top. I preferred them to be sorted that way automatically. With the bgs to upkeep in the middle of the page I had to scroll down after upkeep on each one or click to sort by Cur. Skill after each upkeep. Both ways take longer when you have 50 to 100 bgs to upkeep.  

What Cray said. 

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL