Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 20:20:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 … [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part three. Started by: enkindle on Feb 19, '13 01:44

When you go to banking and make a deposit, it doesn't stay on the bank screen. I would not leave a bank after depositing to then re-enter to make another transaction.

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not but here goes, if you got 4 oc invites at once and you decline one of them it declines em all.

Report Post Tip

In the taxes menu of crew management, it is seperated into four columns. Can we change the word "Payed" in that column to "Paid"?

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not but here goes, if you got 4 oc invites at once and you decline one of them it declines em all.

If you accept one, it declines them all. Never saw it happen in the reverse where it declines them all if you decline one? Though I wonder why you wouldn't just accept whichever one you wanted, and the rest disappear anyway?

Report Post Tip

Cause I was waiting for another invite and I didnt wanna accept the wrong one. I just figured it was worth mentioning here that it declines all of them when you decline one, hope that answers your question.

Report Post Tip

So, I finally made "Add to contacts" in profile do something. Yay.

Report Post Tip

Maple, because of the way the bank is coded that would require quite a bit of work restructuring the bank code, which is pretty low priority right now I'm afraid.

Aemon, yeah, I spent a good hour trying to figure that sorting thing out and its got me stumped. It should work, but it doesn't.

Aemon, yeah, I'll make grave rob not flash.

Report Post Tip

Can you make it not flash when you kill a BG? Since i kinda know i've killed one. Also making it flash when you're given perm auth would be nice. 

Report Post Tip

I actually did the BG wack while I was there.

Report Post Tip

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/funeralhome.php?funeralid=378583

Weird thing with that funeral. Probably due to somebody in 2012 by the same name. There is a post from 2012 in a funeral from tonight.

Report Post Tip

I think she may have been admin wacked and revived possibly?

Report Post Tip

No... those are by character ID. Shouldn't be showing anyone else.

Report Post Tip
Jun 13, 14:13:31 An unidentified assailant tried to PICKPOCKET you

My personals didn´t flash for this. I have noticed for a while that when people return the money, that personal flashes and is bold the first time I view them, but not the notification about being PP´d. I want to be alerted when I am pickpocketed, please.

Report Post Tip

Jun 13, 23:15:10 You failed to Steal from an art gallery with the DentyPoo Gang

The capitalised S probably irritates me more than failing the actual crime itself :(

Report Post Tip

That is probably because it lifts the name of the crime from the place where it DOES make sense to put it capitalized.

Report Post Tip

Spelling errors.

>Your do not have the funds to pay for that upkeep.

Who Payed

When

Report Post Tip

When you fail a PP, you get a personal; when you fail a shot, you get a personal; BUT if you fail robbing a grave, you don't get a personal for your records.

Report Post Tip

This might not be a bug but it seems like one.

Youngin' s who don't have guns can still train at the shooting range.

Report Post Tip

Because they lend you one while you are at the range.

Report Post Tip

Yes, in real life. Wasn't sure if it worked that way in the game. Just making sure no one's throwing money away.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL