Get Timers Now!
X

May 23 - 14:35:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part three. Started by: enkindle on Feb 19, '13 01:44

Sorry I left this out, but BG Upkeep works the same way. 

Report Post Tip

id say one of the things that eats at me is the people who get pissed off because they get wacked for 1 reason or another and they start bad mouthing the upper structure in the streets. i even saw one person post someone elses stats (only partially but that's just as bad) in the streets out of spite!

Report Post Tip

That's not a game bug, that's an integral part of the game Aang. 

If you piss someone off, regardless of the reason why, you have to deal with the consequences of it. If that includes their next of kin coming out to the streets shouting abuse in a spiteful manner, that's what you have to deal with. If you're a strong speaker (and/or have valid reasons for your decisions) it'll be easy to shout them down and make them look like idiots while you walk away with more respect than when you started. If not, well, you should probably have avoided getting yourself into that situation. 

As long as the 'post someone elses stats' was role played sufficiently, there's no issue with that at all. The only thing 'wrong' there was that someone trusted their stats to someone they shouldn't have. That's down to poor IC judgement, so not even close to a 'bug'. 
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

What Satanta said is true Aang this thread is for tweaks of the game

Report Post Tip

i did not kno that sir...tho i should slap myself for not seeing the pattern lol

Report Post Tip

Not being able to delete the divinelunacy chatroom on the mibbit client chat without disconnecting from the whole chat thing.

Report Post Tip

" First National and Trust,"

That is a copy paste from the petty thief promo. shouldn't the word bank be in there?

Report Post Tip

Dunno if this has been posted, but can we get a notification when we have been granted the perm auth request

Report Post Tip

Citizen, /part works I believe.

Report Post Tip

It doesn't seem to work when I try to sort out the obits by rank.

Report Post Tip

Commenting on the above.

The rank ordering does work, but only for the top say, third of the list, after that it sort of goes off all squiffy and orders them randomly. You can only really test this on a page that has a lot of different ranks on it.

Trying to use the 'born'  or 'killed' column to order them changes nothing.

Report Post Tip
when you are playing and you click on say the jails link on the timer tool bar and you recieve an HTTP 500 error. its not just when uploading pics as squishy posted in an earlier thread but what is the HTTP 500 error mean and why does it happen at random times through out the game? this has been a constant thing over the past few weeks.
Report Post Tip

Take note of the time when you get that error, it is pretty common to get it if it's on the hour, as there's a game back up.

Report Post Tip

The same way we removed a while ago the flashing when you pickpocket, I´d like the flashing to be removed when I rob a grave. I already know I did it, I don´t need to be notified about it.

Thanks.

Report Post Tip

Not sure if it has been mentioned before or not, and if it has my apologies, but I'd like an Anonymous mail for Wise Guy instead of them ending after Earner.

Report Post Tip

i think it would be a good idea to get an anonymous mail at every rank that role plays your character as he progresses through the ranks

Report Post Tip

When you click 'Add to contacts' on a profile, you get your contacts page but the name of the player is not automatically displayed as it used to be. It was a convinient feature.

Report Post Tip

When you view manage-->Crew-->Voting

If you sort by amount of earnings, it does it "alphabetically" and not by amount. Like 900 - 80 - 760,000 - 1,000,000

Report Post Tip

When you click 'Add to contacts' on a profile, you get your contacts page but the name of the player is not automatically displayed as it used to be. It was a convinient feature.

This hasn't been available since they made contact groups. I guess because it can't assume which group you are adding the contact to? 

Report Post Tip

When I go to the Locals in The Loop, CH it says that it's currently without a Godfather. Which is wrong, since the GF of The Loop is Cpt-Harris.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL