Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 15:57:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part three. Started by: enkindle on Feb 19, '13 01:44

As Tyrion said, they are ordered by purchase order which is required for the pricing structure to work and make sense. I can look into maybe making the columns sortable though. No promises.

Report Post Tip

I can appreciate that there might be a reason for the way they are currently sorted, however, I{m sure that most users don't care about that way of sorting it. All we care about is our level of protection and keeping it up.

Not trying to be rude, just saying that maybe the reason you guys have for the way it is makes little sense for most users.

I really appreciate that you will look into making the columns sortable. I hope it's easy to do.

Report Post Tip

"Little shit that bugs you."

Extra funds in the HQ fort contribution bank that can't be removed.  :@

Report Post Tip

can we get a little more space between the "watched threads" eye and the +'s for voting please. On my cell this space is virtually nonexistant and it is very easy to accidentally click a +. I vote regularly but because I have played more from my phone lately my score is now dropping.

Report Post Tip

I think that the fact that a DFP upgrade costs the same as buying a new one is a bit messed up.

Report Post Tip

Yeah I agree with Aidan there, should be half price for the upgrade or at least half the original price returned for a DFP.

HQ attack personals for NPC crews going to the CL, HQ attack personal telling the CL that the CL attacked a HQ, ie

Apr 11, '13 16:39Tetley damaged TylerDurden's HQ fortification!

Apr 11, '13 16:39You attacked TylerDurden's HQ fortification!

Report Post Tip

Tetley, what do you mean by "HQ attack personals for NPC crews going to the CL"? Are real CLs getting durden fort personals?

Report Post Tip

I think he just means that he doesn't feel CLs require a personal informing them that they shot the Fort, as they already get a personal of their shot itself without it also being reported as though some other person took the shot.

Apr 11, '13 16:39Tetley damaged TylerDurden's HQ fortification! AND Apr 11, '13 16:39You attacked TylerDurden's HQ fortification!

Duel notification for the same act. I guess the script reports the attack as the CL is counted as a member of their own crew? So they get the personal for the shot, and the personal that their "member" took a shot, even though they are that member. If that makes sense?

The issue Popeye raised regarding Fort Funds was something I raised a loooooooooong time ago. In fact I'm certain I put it into the suggestions forum at the time.

Report Post Tip

In relation to the fort funds: If it has been raised before, perhaps it isn't viewed as a bug? 

I'm not sure what the admin team's thinking on it is, but perhaps it's along the lines of "if members are putting funds somewhere you don't want them to, it's up to you as a leader to sort it out". I'm not saying that's the case, but potentially it could be. 

Report Post Tip

Satanta is partially correct. Also, the forts were set up as a contribution system, where everyone puts in money to protect themselves as well as crew mates. We did not want crew leaders (no one in particular, just any CL) capable of claiming the money for any other purpose. Even if we allowed the member themselves to do so, "give me that cash or I shoot you" would happen.

Report Post Tip

Enkindle. as it would be possible to bugger up and send in a big-ass chunk of cash that can't be retrieved, perhaps can the HQ fort donation system be capped to prevent this? Or, alternative, can it be locked when the final fortification is bought? this way you can't accidentally waste a big ole bundle of money on it.

Report Post Tip

when you get  the personal to bust someone out of jail, 'you get a phone call blah blah' it'd be nice if there were a link to the jail right there... then again i might just be lazy :/

Report Post Tip

When you sell the WS to the warden, you have to go back to the tip page again in order to sell the next one.  I sell multiple WS at a time.

Report Post Tip

F5 and return will solve that one for you Fringe.

Report Post Tip

Satanta is partially correct. Also, the forts were set up as a contribution system, where everyone puts in money to protect themselves as well as crew mates. We did not want crew leaders (no one in particular, just any CL) capable of claiming the money for any other purpose. Even if we allowed the member themselves to do so, "give me that cash or I shoot you" would happen.

I can totally understand the reasoning behind that!  Would it be possible to put into effect if the family is fully forted no addition monies can be added into that "Fort fund"   Or even if you are fully forted any additional monies could be pulled out by the CL, only AFTER the family has full Forts?

Report Post Tip

what bugs me is when one of your associates gets admin wacked and they dont tell you y in plain english

Report Post Tip
"This suggestion has no sponsors. It will need 5 sponsors to be posted in the Player Commission Forum."

Isn't this a shade redundant?
Report Post Tip
pardon, not redundant. simply pointless at this moment in time.
Report Post Tip

Apologies for the late response Enkindle.

It was 2 fold, I understand the need to inform a CL when a member attacks a HQ but I don't think it is necessary when it is the HQ of an NPC crew as I'm not exactly going to kill the member and  offer compensation.

Secondly as a CL I don't think it is needed to get 2 personals saying you did something, the same goes for when a CL uses perm auth (although I thought CL's didn't require perm auth but for some reason do now).

Report Post Tip

This is one of the messages I get when spawning a MIA 

With a waft of cigarette smoke, the Family's Right Hand appears in the hallway in front of your office. "Got a job for you, if you're in," he says, handing you a folder. "He was disrespecting the Boss. You know what to do."

But I am the family's RHM :S. Just something small that bugs me :)

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL