Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 09:44:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part three. Started by: enkindle on Feb 19, '13 01:44

enkindle, yeah I think it would definitely help the situation. Let me know how you get on.

Report Post Tip

Great change on BG's being sortable now, however if you sort by number after sorting by something else it goes #1, #10, #100, #101 ect

Report Post Tip

Hmm, I'll fix that up later today. 

Report Post Tip

Can we move the "Sell Drugs" button slightly on the CA's? On tablet devices or even when things load slow on laptop I've unwillingly sold drugs for nothing by accidentally clicking it as it is right under the Manage/sell drugs link

Report Post Tip

When I hit submit on a reply to a Back Alley thread, my screen goes to my list of BA threads instead of the one I posted on. Can this be changed?

Report Post Tip

I was told once that no, that cannot be changed due to the nature of the privacy of back alley threads.

Report Post Tip

What...? If you're already at the thread, why would it matter how easily it would be to get back?

Report Post Tip

Its more about how messy-as-fuck that code is. 

Report Post Tip

I don't know if it's a bug of my inbox or a bug in the code. The numbers on top say that I have 6 pages of archived mails. If I go to page 6, it opens a page as if my archived box was completely empty since I actually have about 5 and a half pages of mail.

Report Post Tip

If the gun safety wasn't present for MIAs RIAs or NPCs, that would be really helpful. 

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure about that one Spike. If we need users to use it in a rush for a war etc., it's as well for it to be second nature to them and present for each/every shot so that they get used to using it. It might simply lead to additional confusion if it's there for some and not for others.

Report Post Tip

Aidan, I'll try to look into that today. It's likely just doing its page math wrong.

Spike, I'm actually inclined to agree with Satanta. Also there are some small technical limitations for it that would make it inconsistent at best.

Report Post Tip

In the locals page, if I want to copy all of the locals I'll go to the link at the bottom. But if I only want to copy one of them, or the # of people I have tabs on, the dialog comes up when I do Ctrl + V. I really wish this dialog would only come up if I click on it at the bottom.

Report Post Tip

Also, when you Wack! a thread in your Back Alley, the "Cancel" button on the dialog box doesn't cancel anything. :| It still wacks.

Report Post Tip

I think it's because the "cancel or accept" refers to the reason you are giving, not the wacking. As in "cancel the reason, just wack it with no questions asked"

Report Post Tip

Durdens all of a sudden don't show in the crew page

Report Post Tip

Rumor has it OscarBrooks is in deep shit with the department and is being forced retire tomorrow.

Can we add a 'to' between forced and retire?

Report Post Tip

Artorem, yeah. Right now its just cancel as in no message. I should change that.

Built2Destroy, this because they are all Gangster and are not of rank to show up.

Governor, yes.

Report Post Tip

Is it possible to have the crew chat and home city chat tabs flash when someone uses them? Since it always defaults to crew chat its easy to miss the home city chat.

Report Post Tip

Currently, if you select certain BGs to train, you have to add the value of the selected BGs on your own. Would it be possible to put the sum of the training cost in the dialog that comes up when you hit the "Train Selected Bodyguards" button?

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL