Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 18:36:43
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part three. Started by: enkindle on Feb 19, '13 01:44

Personals no longer "flash" when you're PP'd.

Report Post Tip

When you have no more contracts, the IA_Maker page will inform you of when your next contract is available and when you do have contracts it will say "You are eligible to fulfill X more contracts (Made-IAs)."

It would be nice if it said "You are eligible to fulfill X more contracts (Made-IAs). Further contracts will be available to you in X days, X hours..."

Report Post Tip

A small change on the crews page.

Crews that are looking for new members are denoted as "Accepting Members"

"Accepting Members" should be "Open"

Report Post Tip

When uploading a sponsor crest, if you choose a file and then decide you'd rather upload a new one, (Thus clicking on the Upload New File link) it takes you to where you can upload a new profile image instead of where you can upload a new sponsor crest.

Report Post Tip

The travel perk keeps activating on 5 minute micro's which really burns my ass. It feels like such a waste when it could have activated on a 11 hour light instead. Why even have the perk for the 5 minute ones? 5 minutes isn't that long to wait. I'd rather see that it only activates on long flights. This is DEFINITLY 'little shit that bugs me".

Report Post Tip

But the perks are chances of it happening in every possible instance related to the feature. It's not like you wasted a perk on a small flight. The long flight will have it's own "dice roll" no matter you getting the perk in the local flight.

Report Post Tip

i would have to agree with Dalton. that really does chap my ass.

Report Post Tip

I have a bone to pick with the tax kick up system. When a member pays their due taxes the amount that's been kicked up show in the bank account however there's no personal letting the CL know who sent up what. The end result is people paying taxes and tributing while I have no idea where the money is coming from and who to thank for it. It's causing a fair share of headache too as no one likes parting with their cash without being recognized at the very least.

Report Post Tip

Dalton, the perks have no cooldown, meaning it could happen every time you travel\fly, or never. Just because it fires on a travel does not mean it can't fire on your next flight or anything like that.

Kpacumup, theres a whole log of exactly who sent up what in your crew management.

Report Post Tip

That log wont help me unless day in and day out I am taking a copy of it so I can compare it with the next day. A note in the personals like the one sent for a regular tribute would make it much easier to notice.

Report Post Tip

Are you sure you want the spam of personals for all that?

Report Post Tip

I do, we get personals already on everything else, I dont think this would qualify as "spam". 

Report Post Tip

Maybe do this enkindle. Create a options menu so you can toggle what pops up in your personals, the ones that don't pop up get sent into maybe a separate tab than the main personals?

Report Post Tip

In the BG training page.

13 hours, 37 minutes, 36 seconds.

Can we limit that to two units of time? When you have more than an hour, make it hours and minutes; then when less than an hour, minutes, seconds.

Such a long text makes every BG take up two lines and it makes my screen display half of the info it could be displaying.

Report Post Tip

On the marketplace:

- if you buy credits for cash (buying stuff on the left hand side) you get a personal
- if you sell credits for cash (listing stuff on the left hand side) you get a personal
- If you buy credits for cash (listing stuff on the right hand panel) you get a personal

However, if you 'buy' cash for credits by accepting one of the listings on the right hand side...I don't think you get a personal.

Report Post Tip

Or perhaps there isn't actually personals for the credits you've bought with cash. Either way; can we have personals for literally everything that goes on in the marketplace?

Report Post Tip
Aug 16, '13 21:27 Market: Your listing of $500,000 has sold. 1.00
Aug 16, '13 21:27 Market: You bought $400,400. -1.00
Aug 16, '13 21:26 Market: Your listing sold for $1,337. ----
Aug 16, '13 21:26 Market: You listed credits for $1,337. -1.00

All four of them go into your Credit History log.

Do you want the data duplicated in personals too? Just want to clarify exactly what you want.

Report Post Tip
On the bodyguard page:

(1) When you get a loyal bodyguard, the input for a name truncates if it hits a space. Automatically switching it to an underscore would better match the user's intention.

(2) The ordering of the bodyguards is sorted by health ... but alphabetically, not numerically. So Bodyguards with 5 hp are lumped with those that have 50-59 hp. This is annoying if someone has, for example, a few bgs in the 10-49 range (which then appear above the ones at 5hp) or other bgs in the 6-9 range (which will appear below the ones in the 50-59 range).
Report Post Tip
Aug 16, '13 21:27 Market: Your listing of $500,000 has sold. 1.00
Aug 16, '13 21:27 Market: You bought $400,400. -1.00
Aug 16, '13 21:26 Market: Your listing sold for $1,337. ----
Aug 16, '13 21:26 Market: You listed credits for $1,337. -1.00

All four of them go into your Credit History log.

Do you want the data duplicated in personals too? Just want to clarify exactly what you want.

I didn't even spot that, heh. Just in the history log is fine (I'd only been looking in the marketplace history rather than the individual history tab)

Thanks!

Report Post Tip

Any chance we can get like a confirmation of log off?

Sometimes my fat thumbs accidently press the X button when aiming for the profit tab, kinda frustrating.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL