Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 17:36:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part three. Started by: enkindle on Feb 19, '13 01:44

Hey, I didn't HELP making you look bad. You did that all by yourself. That's why I went to you in private. :p

Report Post Tip
Yeah, and i figured you would say that... to MAKE ME LOOK BAD! lol :P
Report Post Tip

Sorry but coming back to the HQ attack personals on NPC crews again it still send a personal to the CL if they fail.

Apr 25, 15:33:05    ###### failed to damage TylerDurden's HQ fortification!

Report Post Tip

Ah, I missed that one.

Report Post Tip

When clicking reply in the forums/mails, can it autofocus to the text box rather than having to click reply then click inside the text box to start writing?

Report Post Tip

The old way of training BGs one by one was the way to go. The new system of clicking on healing them, and having to scroll down to heal others down your list is dreadful.

Is there anyway to have the already healed bgs go down to the bottom of the list and the ones that need to be healed go up?

Report Post Tip

DeadlySin, I suppose thats possible. But on mail, what would be the first box? To, Subject or Body?

Michael, The key problem here is the pricing. The order of them is what matters for their cost? It's definitely possible code wise, thats not my concern, but would their prices being out of order confuse people?

Report Post Tip

Which prices exactly? Sorry theres just so many different prices/costs on that page now...

Report Post Tip

Enkindle, I'd say the first box when replying should be body, since many times you don't even touch the other fields. The first box for composing I guess would be To.

As far as the BGs, you mentioned you would look into making the columns "sortable". If that's not possible, I imagine that it is more important (if only because of frequency) to have them sorted like LaMotta was asking.

Report Post Tip
I also feel the same way as LaMotta... i always use the old method. The other way is much too demanding for me. Simply put, the more shortcuts i take the better it is for me. :D
Report Post Tip

I tried using the old method and it isn't much different. I have to scroll down to individually heal them one by one.

Report Post Tip

I did some browser side sorting and made the columns sortable for bodyguards. It feels a little laggy to me, but its certainly a load better than having to scroll every time.

Report Post Tip

I... don´t seem to be able to sort anything in the BG page.

Report Post Tip

UUuhm, try agian.

Report Post Tip

It works great now. I don't know if it's really laggy, I'll be able to properly test it in 4 days, but anything will be better than having to scroll so far down. Thanks!

Report Post Tip
I like the bodyguard training change, thanks! :D
Report Post Tip
When playing in a mobile device and more specifically an iPhone, the wack buttons used to be next to each other horizontally. Now they are stacked on top of each other, vertically. This makes shooting much more difficult as the reason there are two buttons is because if you press the button too quickly in a row on an iPhone, as most of you know, you zoom in.

Any chance of reverting back to the old way?
Report Post Tip

This thread is mostly for things that bug you but that could be fixed. Obviously the travel times and the BGs, etc etc are intended changes so maybe you can start a thread in the streets about reminiscing the times you are missing.

Report Post Tip

Could the 'you have tabs on xxx people' thingy be moved to the top of the locals or could it be placed at both the bottom and the top? It is very annoying when you have to scroll down over 300-600 names to find out the number of durdens in your city and the extent of your vision.

Report Post Tip

Robert_Cralso, the problem with them being side by side is that they are too wide with the players name in them. The name thing is not something we will be removing. So, vertical is the only option. Would more space between the two help the problem?

Elijah, yes. I'll do that. Simple change thats probably good for everyone.

ThomasGatto, Umbreon, this is not the place for complaints about what people choose to talk about. I'm going to wack these two posts so as to keep this thread from being hijacked. If you want quality in the streets work with other players to create it.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL