Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 06:36:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part three. Started by: enkindle on Feb 19, '13 01:44

"You got hold of _Warped and let him know you need a break out."

could be a female as indeed Warped is :)

Perhaps change to "them" or something

Report Post Tip

i just notice this one time i donated 1M to the crew leader using the pay tribute and my earnigns stays the same so i try donating again 50K to check if it is working and it adds up but today i check my earnings and it is in 38.9M and wanted it to make 40M flat so i donated 1.1M and check my earnings and was shock when i see it is only at 39M and not 40M please check it.

Report Post Tip

Ballistic posted in game suggestions asking if it would be possible for Associatesd who were sponsored by the CL to show as "sponsor: [CL's  name]" instead of "family [Cls name]". mainly cosmetic, but it would make sense,

Report Post Tip

More creative wealth measuring, instead Wealthy should be Ferrari Red ;)

Report Post Tip

In the contacts page, it would be beneficial if we had a "Rename" option. Sometimes we name something, then months later, decide to change it. Right now, I am aware if we wanted to do this we have to delete the list and remake it.

Can we have a rename option?

Report Post Tip

Every time you try to change your quote in your profile and hit the button "Update", more and more

tags show up. Do it once, a single pair of

show up in your quote, do it again, now 2 and so on.

Rather annoying.

Report Post Tip

Fuck lol. I meant tags show up.

Report Post Tip

/p>

Report Post Tip

When you're posting something and your timers pop ups as you hit the backspace, it goes back a few pages you've previously been on.

Report Post Tip

When you click on "Add to contacts" you then have to type in the name again... can this be auto filled in? :P

Report Post Tip

Doing a half credit tip for a bodyguard for it to give you one a 12 hour flight away when there are unpro'ed ones in the city right next to you.

Any chance it could be changed to give the name of the closest unproed bodyguard each time?

Report Post Tip

I don't know if this has been posted already.

User has no Bodyguards or they are currently under protection.

This message shows when trying to wack a bg in a different city.

Report Post Tip

DeadlySin, I'm gonna go with yes, a likely change.

Silk, I'm 90% sure that's on purpose to stop people from using BG wack to locate people.

Report Post Tip

I'm 90% sure that if the BG is unpro'd it actually tells you it is in another city. If you are getting that message, then I'm also 90% sure it is indeed pro'd.

Report Post Tip

Some random testing would lead me to believe Aidan is spot on there, over 99%, though I'd need to do a bit more to confirm 100%.

A little work between a few members and it's pretty easy to get the exact layout of potential replies and their specific order, right the way from itchy finger down to falure.

Report Post Tip

Just to confirm what Aidan/Satana are sayiing. If a BG is unpro'd it does tell you it is unpro'd and obviously if your shot doesnt go through they are in a different city.

Report Post Tip

Purchasing credits using "golds" and it counting as your freebie win for the day is frustrating.. You aren't winning it, you are purchasing it.

Report Post Tip

Before the BG system switch we were able to train BGs without scrolling. The newly trained or upkept BGs would automatically go to the bottom of the list and the next BG in line would go to the top.

Now we have to scroll the page when we are looking for a BG to upkeep. This causes a lot of headache in my opinion. Is there a way you can code it so that there is no scrolling needed? A way that the BG that you just upkept goes to the bottom of the list and the next one scrolls up automatically?

If you need further clarification let me know, not sure if I explained this correctly.

Report Post Tip

I was on my way to report just what Creep said. I had trained about 30 of my BGs when I got fed up with the training and I just trained all missing the chance to get to name a few. I would have thought somebody else would have reported it in these five days, lol.

Report Post Tip

Meh, i just stuck with it and did all the training. Nothing wrong with a bit of work really. I agree its tedious, but as you can see from the page the BGs are numbered in purchased order and not in order of last training.

Maybe they could add it so that you could change the sort order yourself to sort by last trained so that the one most recently trained is at the end of the list?

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL