Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 18:39:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Fav ChildHood Cartoon? Started by: CharlesLuckyLuciano on Apr 09, '09 22:32

My Fav cartoon was Johnny Bravo, Dexter Lab and Beast wars, they had me glued to the tv.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I remember watching the simpsons way back when they were still shorts on the tracy ulmann show. Old school loony tunes were another fave.

Report Post Tip

my favorite cartoons when i was young lol was Power Rangers,cow and chicken,ed edd and eddie,freakazoid, there was so meny i cant list them all 

Report Post Tip

Oooo I have many. Depends on the "phases of childhood" to be honest. When I was super young, it was Blues Clues. Then, it was Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Johnny Test. Afterwards,  Simpsons which transitioned into Family Guy and Futurama. 

Report Post Tip

WOAH you want me to pick from my favorite children you MONSTERS. Man there are so many options here is it Avatar the Last Airbender, Yugioh, Pokemon, Codename Kids Next Door, TMNT, Fairy Odd Parents, Danny Phantom my god the list goes on and on. 

But to answer I would probably pick ATLA 

So many shows by my favorite by far when I was a kid was Spider-man the cartoon from '94 it had all the best toys and it even crossed over with the other marvel cartoons at the time like Iron man,  X-Men, fantastic four and it even had Captain America in it.  Absolutely my favorite ever Saturday morning without a doubt!

Not even sure where to start on this one. Saturday mornings were the best. Thundercats and teenage mutant ninja turtles ruled the day for me. Saved by the Bell eventually took over as champion though hhaah. Good old zach morris
Report Post Tip

SpongeBob baby lol

Hands down my all time favorite childrens show and it transcended child humor entirely... still can watch to this day. 

I also loved the old Nickelodeon shows

Report Post Tip
Did anyone do Rocket Power? When you’re a kid from nowhere near the ocean that seemed like the coolest show ever. I tried skateboarding after that, sucked immediately and gave it up but man I loved that show.
Report Post Tip
The design I liked the most was Justice League and it's still my favorite.
My favorite cartoon growing up might to be Bobbys World, but sametime been so long cant remember all the cartoons i watched.
Report Post Tip

I'd have to go with Tailspin or Darkwing Duck or Batman, I think. 

Report Post Tip
My favorite childhood cartoons have always been more anime than the cartoons themselves. Like dragon ball, Japanese heroes and etc I recommend it to those who have never seen it
Finally, nowadays it is easier to find such anime
thank you all
Report Post Tip

Favorite childhood would definitely have to be 

DragonballZ, definitely my gateway to anime.

Report Post Tip
Mine would have to be fairly odd parents such a good character group Ofcourse nothing beats cosmo and Wanda they are goated
Report Post Tip

biker mice from mars was pretty damn cool think it was 90s. was either that or power rangers love both

Report Post Tip
Was brought up on Ninja Turtles, Wacky Races, Tom and Jerry and Pingu! Also loved Courage the Cowardly Dog it was a weird ass cartoon! Obviously a power more but that's just to name a few!
Report Post Tip
Pinky and the brain was quite a clever show. Pretty dark at times.

Bluey beats anything hands down tho

My favorite childhood cartoon was not really that popular, I do not know a lot of other people who watched it. I personally loved Mummies Alive! A pretty original and fun show.

Report Post Tip

Power Rangers all the way :D

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Fav ChildHood Cartoon?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL