Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 13:27:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Fav ChildHood Cartoon? Started by: CharlesLuckyLuciano on Apr 09, '09 22:32

Damn this is a tough one. I'd probably have to go with Ed, Edd n' Eddy. I loved the Ed boys growing up and consider them a cartoon that helped define a generation in the early 2000s. They were all loveable in their own way and I loved the show for it.

Report Post Tip

I loved Rugrats growing up. Something about those kids' adventures- there's not much like it on TV anymore and the remake is bleh.

Report Post Tip

damn i only reember a handful of those shows. i used ot watch: he-man and She-ra,care bears,raccoons,duck tales,thundercats,beavis and butthead,simpsons, bugs bunny and tweety show and other variations, rocket robin hood, the disney robin hood as the fox,batman,spider man from the 70s,captain planet,M.A.S,K,Hulk Hogan's Rock n Wrestling,simpson, family guy,american dad,futurama,

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I always enjoyed The Rugrats!

Also Johnny Bravo, Pokémon, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, can't really remember too many more!

Report Post Tip

Mr Meaty 

Report Post Tip

So many. Grew up with old style The Simpsons, Rug Rats, CatDog, Recess, Hey Arnold, Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Pinky And the Brain. Not forgetting old gems like Tom & Jerry, Scooby Doo, Wacky Races, Captain Caveman and other random hella old cartoons they used to show on BBC 2 in the UK.

Report Post Tip

Hands  down Scooby Doooooooooo I loved this cartoon watched it every Saturday morning, and then as I got older I realized they were all just a bunch of hippy stoners and I loved it even more.. Rut Ro Raggy

There's so many really. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was an all time favourite of mine. Tale Spin was a big one for me, Dark Wing Duck, The X-men, Spider-man the animated series from the 90s not the "ultimate" crap, Batman the animated series from the 90s not the "beyond" crap, and lets not forget classic loony tunes in it's uncensored glory

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Catdog is the Greatest cartoon of any generation  I am almost certain of this. Its an instant classic for everyone

Report Post Tip

My favorite Childhood cartoon would have to be the original Ben 10, Generator Rex, and Kids Next Door

I can remember being so excited for the Ben 10 and Generator Rex cross over

Report Post Tip

My favorite would be The Angry Beavers, my brother and I would always do the dance whenever the show intro began. 

Report Post Tip

My favorite has to be Teen Titans! So good!!!!!! Omg the writing was so fucking good, characters were well thought out and had depth. The villains in the show from Deathstroke to Trigon perfecto

Report Post Tip
Batman the animated series was my all time favorite as a child. Also just one of the better early on platforms and even brought in Harley Quinn.
Report Post Tip

I had several favourites as a child. Wish reminded me of Chip n Dale and the bother they caused Donald Duck the other day. Will list them as a favourite too. They really were and way more fun than those singing chipmunks that came later (Alvin and his bros).

Report Post Tip

The old school looney tunes shows. You can’t even find em now because there was so much wrong with them but they were entertaining. Bugs Bunny, Sylvester, Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam, Tweety, Foghorn Lefhorn etc.

Report Post Tip

Theres plenty i dont remember but here it goes: among my favourites are Looney Tunes, all of them, Thunder Cats, He-Man, Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and maybe Donald Duck and company but more on books...

Man i loved watching MASK and GIJoe.
Also roadrunner and Tom and Jerry was fun to watch.

well I like a lot of them but by far im say G.I.Joe its a classic the old one

man, I loved watching cartoons. Especially the superhero ones.

My favorites were Justice League and Batman. He-man and Donald Duck were so fun aswell.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Fav ChildHood Cartoon?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL