Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 20:12:26
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Fav ChildHood Cartoon? Started by: CharlesLuckyLuciano on Apr 09, '09 22:32
Depends on what's considered a childhood cartoon. i was big inot Beavis and Butthead. If we're talking age appropriate stuff, then it was likely Rugrats or Doug.
Report Post Tip
The Simpsons was a big one in my family. We’d drop whatever we were doing to run to the living room to watch the intro together. One of the few things we ever did as a family.
Report Post Tip

I've posted in here before about some of my favorite cartoons, but I just remembered that I was also really into Aquaman for some reason. You know, in the old Superfriends cartoon, if you're old enough to remember that.  Why Aquaman?  Hell if I know. I even had Aquaman pajamas.

Report Post Tip

definitely tom and jerry tom used up way more then 9 lives lol

Report Post Tip
regular show is the best thing i have ever seen because it resembled me in real life because i look like pops the guy with a lolipop head. i think i have big muscles like skips the white yeti. i like mordecai the blue jjay and it is way better than scoobydoo and jurassic park.
Report Post Tip

Gonna go with Looney Tunes. I’m proof that all the violence and racism in it doesn’t screw you up too much. Lots of Saturday mornings spent watching this show.

Report Post Tip
Upin ipin
Report Post Tip

Oh this is a good one, I watched more anime than cartoons but one that I loooved as a kid was Courage The Cowardly Dog.

It’s honestly just a great show in general for all ages, even now. It has comedy, touching/sad moments, mixed with a creepy/horror vibe and a touch of flat out weird. Awesome cartoon! 

Report Post Tip

i wched 80 tv when i was kid,Transformers and  g.i. Joe all 80 starday i loved wach tv i be up every satday waching tv play Nintendo games i lost every thing i had when i was kid, in one horse town.

Report Post Tip

Tom and Jerry. Flinestones.. Proud family. Jetsons... Ect.. Lol my bed I seen it all lol so I can't exactly remember all of them. 

Report Post Tip
Without doubt, a japan cartoon about football (soccer) that in my country was called Holly and Benjy.
Other than football, it showed some very interesting physical aspects, like roundness of Earth, time dilation and extreme density of gummy bodies.
Report Post Tip

Looney Tunes and the real Mickey Mouse. Not the CLubhouse or junior nonsense they have nowadays.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The Bugs Bunny Road Runner Hour.

By far the best TV ever produced......where every kid learned to tie rockets to their backs and shoes.

Report Post Tip

Rugrats, Hey Arnold! Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, The Wild Thornberry's, The Flintstones, The Angry Beavers, Pinky and the Brain, Arthur, The Jetson's.&nbsp;

Honestly, to this very day, I still find myself watching some of these.  

Report Post Tip

Tom and Jerry

Report Post Tip
Yeah, seconding to a lot of replies here. Simpsons was big in the family. Movie was probably Iron Giant, television was something our parents didn't mind being on.
Report Post Tip

Dragon Fly

Gargulas

Samurai Warriors

Report Post Tip

I had two favourite cartoons growing up. teenage mutant ninja turtles and thomas the tank engine. sucks that thhey started making them again and the turtles looking nothing like the originals 

Report Post Tip

Batfink - these wings are a shield of steel your bullets cannot harm me

Report Post Tip

I loved almost everything on Cartoon Network. From PPG to Johnny Bravo to Ed, Edd n Eddy to so many others, those were good times. Then Samurai Jack, holy shit!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Fav ChildHood Cartoon?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL