Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 05:53:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Fav ChildHood Cartoon? Started by: CharlesLuckyLuciano on Apr 09, '09 22:32

I'd say my favorite cartoon would have to be Scooby-Doo. I can remember watching it constantly as a young kid and I'm currently rewatching it as something I can fall asleep with on in the background.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I can't possibly pin it down to just one but the favourites were and still are... CatDog, Angry Beavers, Hey Arnold!, Rocko's Modern Life, Rugrats, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters. 

Pokemon, yui gi oh, Tom and Jerry, Ed Ed and eddy, popeye and a bunch of others.

Crazy how I can't event remember any other lol
Report Post Tip

Mine was most definitely Pokemon. I could not wait to get up in the morning and sit on the counter eating breakfast and watching the new episodes. I collected probably a couple hundred of the cards and have played all of the games (even the new ones)

Report Post Tip
I'd say naruto, yugioh, pokemon and a bunch of nickelodeon stuffs like spongebob squarepants. Id love to include ones from disney channel, but that'll totally earn me 0 respect in a mafia rpg game like this one😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Report Post Tip

For me, it’s gotta be He-Man or ThunderCats. The originals. The remakes are cheap, shitty rip-offs. Honourable mention goes to BraveStarr, The Lost Cities of Gold and latterly X-Men the cartoon.

Report Post Tip
There was a really great cartoon calles Roger Ramjet. I was only allowed to watch it once but I have never ever forgotten about them
Report Post Tip
My favourite cartoon when I was younger was pinky and the brain

Zonik

Too many tbh, it was before the the "era" of the internet so there was a lot?

Spider Man

Batman

Popeye

Warner Bros toons

Disneys

But my all time favorite will be; Dragon Ball

Ahhhhh fav childhood cartoon cannot be other than anything by hanna barbera, i mean, i was born in 94, but they were still pretty popular at the time. But i do reckon other more modern shows, like samurai jack and megas xlr LOL

Report Post Tip
I tried showing my kids episodes of Albert the 5th Musketeer the other night - I remembered it being awesome, but 30 years later it didn’t actually seem that great 🤨🤔
Report Post Tip

One of my favorite cartoon was Daffy Duck, another was bugs bunny. Too controversial by todays bs standards, lol.

Report Post Tip
the looney tunes
Report Post Tip

Bugs bunny without a doubt one of the coolest characters it made me want to eat carrots!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Well if I had to pick one cartoon from my childhood that would crack me up every time I watched it that would be Nu pogodi.

It was a Soviet series of animated short films that followed the comical adventures of a wolf trying to catch a hare.

Very little speech was used in it and it was mostly grunts and songs from that era. Funny as hell.

I used to watch a lot of cartoons but i think if i had to choose a definite favorite it would be Ren and Stimpy something about the surreal art and three stooges level antics struck a chord with me growing up 

Report Post Tip

One of my favorite childhood cartoons was Alvin and the Chipmonks...I watched it every morning before school and on the weekends.

Report Post Tip
I grew up on bugs bunny getting the best of Elmer. And when it became the bugs bunny road runner hour I thought I died and went to heaven.
Report Post Tip

There's too many to mention, and I would surely be dating myself with the answers, but a few that I enjoyed were Hong Kong Phooey, Superfriends, Scooby Doo, and Land of the Lost (if that counts as a cartoon - it was on Saturday mornings). Those Sleestaks were fucking freaky as shit.

Report Post Tip

My favorite childhood cartoon has to be Courage the Cowardly Dog. Now admittedly, that show likely did more harm than good, because even speaking from an adult standpoint, some of those episodes were just wack. But I do remember being able to watch that show for hours in a trance. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Fav ChildHood Cartoon?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL