Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 04:11:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Fav ChildHood Cartoon? Started by: CharlesLuckyLuciano on Apr 09, '09 22:32

My favorite cartoon as a child, and really still as an adult, was Tom and Jerry. I used to laugh my little butt off at that show and their shenanigans!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My favorite cartoon character of all time is dexter. Why? I think because of his laboratory. That is why.

Also years passed, these cartoon stars have already retired but new prospects are roaming within the cartoon industry.

Just like in my country, the president is an AQUINO.

Report Post Tip
My favorite cartoon definitely had to be the teenage mutant Ninja turtle's
Pokémon lol
They were not even around when I was a kid.
"The Bugs Bunny Road Runner Hour was the best".

Elmer Fudd chasing bugs and Willie coyote trying to blow up the bird.

So many faces blow up on that show to funny and I didn't turn into a serial killer. lol
Report Post Tip

I used to love pokemon, tom and jerry and such. 

Does anyone else remember Dexters Laboratory? Always wanted my own lab after that :(

Report Post Tip

Thundercats all day long! He-Man was another favourite, but the original Thundercats pips it to the top spot for me. Cartoons peaked in the 80s as far as I’m concerned.

Report Post Tip

oh my god there are so many to choose from.

I mean, Tom and jerry obviously was brilliant but I have to say the ultimate for me was Wacky Races.

I always wanted Dick Dastardly and mutley to win, they never did.

Report Post Tip

I think my favourite is The Animals of Farthing Wood, or at least what I remember feeling more for. I don't even remember much of it, but I recall it was quite sad.

The Smurfs was another good one that I enjoyed watching. All the different personalities was what made it so interesting.

south park for sure

Report Post Tip

Boondocks 

Report Post Tip
South park for me is the daddy, although some people might not class that as a cartoon! The turtles, wacky races, Tom and Jerry and courage the cowardly dog were some more of my childhood favourites!
Report Post Tip

My favorite childhood cartoon was the Jetsons. It was cute and futuristic, and I can't believe that it was set in the year 2062. That is getting so much closer. 

Report Post Tip
Anything that was on nickelodeon 30 years ago. Lol Doug, regrats, Ren and Stimpy. Omg leave it to beavers and rockos modern life!
Report Post Tip

Cartoon network was where it was at for me, I would spend hours watching that as a kid, Johnny Bravo, Cow and chicken and Ed, edd n Eddy banged 

Report Post Tip

I love beast wars a part of the transformer's series.  I also like the flintstones.  

Report Post Tip
Mine definitely has to be teenage mutant ninja turtles. My sons actually got me into the nickelodeon version which is actually pretty good. It was fun to watch with my sons
Report Post Tip

I liked all the old Bugs Bunny stuff and Emler Fudd. Willy Coyote and Road Runner.

They could shoot and blow each other up and they were always back the next frame. LOL

Willy was not very good at catching pianos or anvils.

Report Post Tip

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I have a lot, can't choose from just one. Family Guy, SpongeBob Squarepants, Johnny Test, Simpsons were all goated. Those would be my absolute top, but there's a lot more I enjoy.

Report Post Tip

Loony tunes and I'm not a million years old either. They still hold up today believe it or not. As long as you don't get offended easily it's a real good time watching the old Loony tunes. I also liked the spider-man animated series from the 90s since it followed the original comic book. And ditto for the x-men cartoon, and lets not forget the batman one which also followed the comics, as you can tell I'm big on old comics.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Fav ChildHood Cartoon?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL