Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 09:22:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Fav ChildHood Cartoon? Started by: CharlesLuckyLuciano on Apr 09, '09 22:32
I used to love superheroes cartoons when I was a kid, like Superfriends and the animated Batman series. Several years later, as a grown adult, I love the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It just goes to show, that personalities form in early childhood and carry over with you into adulthood.
Report Post Tip

When I first read this I thought of Space Ghost but there was many many more that  I could sit here and go on and on and on but i will leave it at that for now.

Report Post Tip

Fuck, where would I start. Battle of the Planets, Dungeons & Dragons, Ulysses31, Dogtanian and the 3 Muskerhounds...

Report Post Tip

I mostly grew up on Pokemon and Spongebob during the early years. Used to watch TV nearly all day, and now it's slowly falling to the waist side. Still a good pokemon fan, and Spongebob will still have a small place in my heart now that I get all the adult jokes even if it's more kid-inclined nowadays.

Report Post Tip

Absolutely love Family Guy. Could watch them back to back for days. 

Loved TMNT when i was younger. And the Simpsons. 

Report Post Tip

My favorite childhood cartoon would have to be Ed, Edd, and Eddy. That show always made me bust at the seems laughing. Thinking about all the schemes they'd come up with just to get a jaw breaker. 

Report Post Tip

Pokemon, digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Yugi Oh and a lot more, i miss my childhood was a very fun part of my life, nowadays all work, work, work and more work. Some free time would be nice to enjoy life and you know, live.

Report Post Tip

A lot of different ones.
But one that never gets old is for sure Pokemon.
Nowadays if you ask children about pokemon most will say, pokemon Go..
I have still Pokemon Yellow the videogame and multiple series of Pokemon on disc. Also a Pokemon Monopoly boardgame.
That game came out when I was a little kid.

Report Post Tip

i guess you can say mine is the Looney Tunes i love watching when i was young by way i still watch them lol

i love way road runner get back on that coyete and talking about the old ones not the new ones.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hell now, I'm trying to think back in my old brain.

Well there was a few, Tom and Jerry, Pokémon, Simpsons are some of my favourites 

Report Post Tip
I remember having a thing for Power Rangers when I was little. It was so exciting and it was shown on a channel we didn’t have. I think I was able to see it at a griends house from time to time.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hmmm. Maybe Thundercats? Tom & Jerry was always a riot and Looney Tunes. Dragon Ball Z was also a lot of fun to watch, even Sailor Moon *hides face*

Report Post Tip

80s wasn't the best to offer for a range tv wise, but transformers, centurions, dungeons and dragons were pretty much staples in my house cartoon wise.    When sattelite tv opened up, meant more things like Dragonball Z and anime like dominion tank police, then guyver

Report Post Tip

i still loving to watch Tom & Jerry and looney tunes. I could add DuckTales,  Inspector Gadget, The Care Bears. I used to watch these cartoons mostly. To be honest, i still watching Tom & Jerry whenever i can!!

Report Post Tip

Show wise - Smurfs. If we're talking movies, Robinhood from the 1970s.

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure I could just choose one... However, Ren & Stimpy, Ahhh Real Monsters, Kenan & Kel, All That, Rocket Power, CatDog, Rugrats, Rocko's,&nbsp;Modern Life, Angry Beavers, The Wild Thornberries, Doug and Hey Arnold. I am sure I forgot one to two more but definitely some good shows in the 90s childhood!&nbsp;

Report Post Tip

Wow this is really hard for me to choose, I have to think about it for a second. 

This is cheating i know, but it's split for me between Avatar the Last Airbender, Yugioh and Ben 10. 

Report Post Tip

I don't have a personal favorite but I love all the old Cartoon Network cartoon (ed Edd n eddy, courage the cowardly dog, billy and Mandy, and etc)

Report Post Tip

I completely loved Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Also liked He-Man and She-Ra. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Spiderman. And Care Bears

Report Post Tip

Most definitely shin-chan, looking back on it now I'm pretty amazed that it was allowed to air on television here given the crude humor and high amount of dirty jokes but I'm very glad it did, never failed to make me laugh as a kid.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Fav ChildHood Cartoon?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL