Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 18:18:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Fav ChildHood Cartoon? Started by: CharlesLuckyLuciano on Apr 09, '09 22:32
I would have to say my favorite child hood cartoon was He-Man. I was actually really excited about the new series on Netflix till they messed it up.
Report Post Tip

I mostly watched Tom and Jerry and mickey mouse. Also watched Courage the cowardly dog, and other cartoon network cartoons

Report Post Tip

mine was bugs bunny....like it was written for adults

Report Post Tip

I grew up on a lot of telly tubbies, boondocks, SouthPark, robot chicken, family guy, a lot lol. so, it's hard to pick a favorite show when i like all of them.

Report Post Tip

Looney Tune, Hanna Barbara, Merry melodies. I watched all the original cartoons and still do. Everything about them entertain me and make me laugh. It is a big break from the real world at times and helps clear my mind.

Report Post Tip

Bugs Bunny, Star Wars the Clone Wars, Samurai Jack, The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy, Teen Titans, The Simpsons and the list goes on. Can't exclude South Park and Family Guy also, thou they came a bit later in my attention. What a wonderful time that was.

Report Post Tip

This will show my age but... Marvin the Martian

Report Post Tip

So my favorite cartoon character is Marvin the Martian but my actual favorite cartoon would probably be Bugs Bunny or Popeye the Sailor. My age is still showing.

Report Post Tip

Never heard of Marvin the Martian..... then i googled it and recognised straight away.

Not Jonny Bravo though is he :P

Report Post Tip

Damn, I don't remember having a favorite...but I'd watch it all. Just to name a few: Kids Next Door, CatDog, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed, Edd N Eddy, Rocket Power...shit, I'm feeling so nostalgic.

Report Post Tip

I was a big fan of Beast Wars a spinoff on the transformers.  I rushed home to watch that.  

Report Post Tip

i used to enjoy alot of different cartoons but one that i tried to always catch was cow and chicken it was just such a funny show to see 

Report Post Tip

My fav cartoon as a kid was the Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show on Teletoon. Every Saturday morning I would get up and watch them. I hate the new stuff, animation looks like crap compared to the animation in the 90s. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
My favorite cartoon was winnie the pooh. My fave character was tigger. Tiggers are wonderful things, after all. The adventures they took mesmerized me.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You guys reminded me of so many great cartoons. Looney Tunes were always great, but Bugs Bunny is a dick. I always enjoyed Foghorn Leghorn (who was also kind of a dick), Yosemite Sam, and I rooted for Wile E Coyote. Hanna Barbera cartoons weren't quite as good, but Quick Draw McGraw and Snagglepuss always cracked me up.

My favorite cartoon as a kid though was probably Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers. Little kid Wyzguy had a crush on Gadget.

Report Post Tip

man this is a tough one there are so many of them. rugrats to catdog hey arnold rocket power to courage the cowardly dog. all those of course and the classics, the bugs bunny, scooby doo, and the jetsons to name a few. if i had to pick one that i watched the most it was probably have to go with spongebob

Report Post Tip

Dungeons & Dragons.
We will never have those kind of cartoons anymore. Getting home from school, just turn on the TV and watching with my brother.
Good times.

Report Post Tip

I loved Johnny Bravo, Dexter Lab and Tom and Jerry.  

Report Post Tip

I loved to watch He-Man and Mask!
Also G.I Joe.
Inspector Gadget and COPS were also fun to watch!

Report Post Tip
Tom and Jerry was the shit...the old ones where there is no talking, i hate the new shit where Tom and Jerry both talk, it just isn't right
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Fav ChildHood Cartoon?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL