Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 23:59:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Fav ChildHood Cartoon? Started by: CharlesLuckyLuciano on Apr 09, '09 22:32

Looney Tunes by far. Their characters were ridiculous, there were not warnings not to do things at home. It was wonderful. As wonderful as Mickey Mouse before Mickey Mouse Play house thing.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Probably a tie between Tom and jerry and Pink Panther, but things like Rocko’s Modern Life, Cat Dog and Johnny Bravo were all along for the ride, and I occasionally snuck in some South Park and Ren and Stimpy when no one were watching.  Those were fun times.

Man, I loved 90-00 Cartoon Network, from Courage, PPG, Dexter, Johnny Bravo then of course Samurai Jack. Also, Pokemon, Digimon, Dragon Ball damn... Time flies

Report Post Tip

One of my favorites was Superfriends, which is funny because now I'm really into Marvel shows (although I'm not a DC fan anymore). Others were Hong Kong Phooey and anything by Sid and Marty Kroft.

Report Post Tip
So many to choose from. Ulysses was a classic. Mainly for its theme tune. I also love the mysterious cities of gold. Dungeons and dragons was another classic
Report Post Tip

Growing up I loved and still do like to watch  Tom and Jerry but there again it aint on as much as back when I was younger. But these days it's  family guy, American dad and the Simpsons. Sitting down in the evening to watch them. 

Report Post Tip

when it comes to cartoon series cartoon network it's hard to beat early dexter's lab, the powerpuff girls or even wacky racers.

If, however, we're talking about cartoon movies, the absolute favourite as a kid was definitely "The brave little toaster". Clearly where disney robbed the idea for toy story, except the brave little toaster had much deeper more meaningful questions to pose. Good music too. Still enjoy rewatching it as an adult

Report Post Tip

I always enjoyed Powerpuff Girls and Totally Spies. Bubbles and Sam were my favourites! I also liked Spongebob Squarepants and Fairy Odd Parents a lot!

Report Post Tip
Swat Cats. Best show ever! For some reason no one else seems to have ever heard of it. It unfortunately got cancelled because it was too violent for a kids tv show, so that should tell you how awesome it was.
Report Post Tip

I know I was a big fan of all looney toons growing up, but only because I've been made aware of this by my parents. Don't really remember that point all too well. Although, I still watch spongebob to this day. And now my daughter's cartoons.

Report Post Tip

I don't think I had a favourite but the ones I remember the most is Duckula, Danger Mouse and Thundercats.

Report Post Tip

There was this show called Wiget The World Watcher and I ran home from school everyday just to watch it. School let out at 2:15pm, the show started at 2:30pm and I had a 10 minute walk from school. Talk about pushing it to the limit.

Report Post Tip
Probably hey Arnold or Doug. I use to watch a lot of rugrats too on nick. Omg I forgot about rockos modern life lol that was hands down the best
Report Post Tip

Donald Duck I use to enjoy, esp when that little yellow duck was in it (forgotten his name!). I also like the Wuzzles, showing my age there! Least I got the saving grace when I can say it was all in colour! 

Report Post Tip
There were some cartoons that I really loved while I was kid and tried to never miss an episode of them, first of all Batman and The Mask.

There was a Dungeons and Dragons cartoon back in the mid-80's

I think there were 3 seasons?

I caught like, every other episode and never saw the ending ...

*feeling incomplete**

Report Post Tip
Mine has got to be roadrunner. Classic slapstick comedy meets adhd bird. It's hard to hate on a coyote with that sort of determination
Report Post Tip

I always enjoyed watching wacky racers as a child, fun cartoon and stupid cars what more do you need? also catch the pidgeon!

Report Post Tip

There were several in the 80s i liked.  but i have to say I never missed an episode of the Smurfs.  those lil blue guys always getting the best of Gargamel! lol

This is a very tough question to answer because my taste changed a lot throughout my childhood, but I suppose if I have to pick an overall favorite it would have to be.... Gundam. I grew up watching it almost everyday after school so it wins I think.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Fav ChildHood Cartoon?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL