Report Post Tip
the flintstones, mighty dog, super friends, phantom ghost, hong kong fooy
Report Post Tip
Super Mario Bros...

Am I the only one who grew up with carebears :x
Report Post Tip
what about the smurfs?
Report Post Tip
Eh, I watched them when nothing better was on. But I never watched it willingly. (What was with the monk dude?)
Report Post Tip
what about spongebob?
Report Post Tip
How old are you? If you are 14 and under, then Spongebob would be a childhood cartoon. If you're any older, then SHAME ON YOU
Report Post Tip
Im 15 :) i dont like spongebob he and patrick a fuckbuddys..
Report Post Tip
hey alexraaaaaaaaaa i watch spongebob when my 10yr old son watches it and i dont know about the monk
Report Post Tip
i'm talking about the smurfs, not spongebob when i talk about the monk.
Report Post Tip
I grew up with Johnny Bravo, the Smurfs, Tom and Jerry, He-Man, and Alf.
Report Post Tip
Johnny Quest was another one haha
Report Post Tip
Oh I forgot about him. Him and Thomas the Tank Engine.
Report Post Tip

Doug was one my favorite cartoons to watch growing up.  I'd have to say Rugrats was a close second.  To be honest, there are plenty of Cartoons I liked to watch growing up.  I liked Aahh!!! Real Monsters, Dexter on Cartoon Network was another good one, Cow and Chicken, CatDog, Rocko's Modern Life, Courage the Cowardly Dog.  I mean the list goes on.

Report Post Tip

When I was young, it was all of the Bugs Bunny crew. Bugs, Foghorn Leghorn, Wiley & Road Runner, Marvin the Martian.&nbsp;

Then when I got to my teens it was Ren and Stimpy. What a dumb cartoon, thinking back on it. 

Later on it was South Park, still watch that sometimes when I feel heavy and need a chuckle. 

Report Post Tip

i was a classics girl.  Flinstones, Bugs Bunny, etc. When i had kids... It was Pokemon etc.  Now i RARELY watch cartoons... But still Love the classics! Simply cant go wrong with a classic!

Report Post Tip
All of us that are a bit old love Donald Ducks for sure. And also many of the old films from Disney.
Report Post Tip

My favorite cartoon was breast wars.   I also like Dexter labortory 

Report Post Tip

Myself  can;t replace Tom and Jerry, flintstoneswere good also.  and cant forget the jetsons,have to give them all to the good old days.  aquaman, the suprfriends, batman and robin,lol sorry i'm much older and prefer the older cartoons they alwys were good.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Fav ChildHood Cartoon?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL