Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:29:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [ > - >>> ]
The Rise and Fall of Idiocy Started by: Roman on Aug 25, '10 19:05

Here here brusty exactly the point.... they just wanted to shoot them again.... great way to make them pay again and you can even say they were the ones blood lining. I mean its beautiful I will give Roman that much credit.

Report Post Tip

I remember when i first joined this thing and the CLs were too busy worrying about other CLs attacking to actually take the time, have a nice chat, and start bloodline hunting the last group of people to defy them.

Report Post Tip

I have watched this from the corner over there. It is all highly amusing until you start spouting absolute drivel.

'They just wanted to shoot them again' Yeah. Maybe. Or maybe the proof put in front of them said there was a 1% threat to their family. As such they shot them dead and walked off quite happy that families were safe.

Bloodline hunting is an absolutely massive claim. Care to back it up with facts? And I mean proper hard evidence not ' I remember when..'

Every Crewleader here, or I would hope, has their families best interests at heart. As such they saw a risk of damage and removed it. If the shoe were on the other foot would you have waited? If so, I hope I am never in your family. I'd seriously worry for your abilities and my safety.

Now stop cluttering the streets with your petty crying bullshit. Walk off and try again if you are that arsed. The fact they managed to catch wind of plans in place show you're a rag tag excuse of an underground.

Report Post Tip

Now stop cluttering the streets with your petty crying bullshit. Walk off and try again if you are that arsed. The fact they managed to catch wind of plans in place show you're a rag tag excuse of an underground.

How can you expect them to just try again, if they are being blood-lined? If a GF is after you and threatens your children would you be keen on letting them attempt a live in this thing of ours?

Report Post Tip

Gene, he just said anyone who lets them hit made will basically be attacked. So please STFU if you are going to be tunnel visioned and only accept certain facts. Im tired of people kissing his ass because he's top dog. If he fucks up, someone should hold him responsible, not to the point im asking you to kill him, but at least an apology or a guarantee he's not gonna prevent their accounts after that from making MM. If you decide to make a run for power and he kills you, do you really want the MR community to be ok with you never making MM again? Because when all of us die all we think about is revenge for that short period of time afterwords, whether you ever admit it or not.

Report Post Tip

Brusty, I wish you would have hard Rockness's response.  If you look around, I'm sure someone will repeat it for you.

And you really need to listen to everyone and move on.  It's a new dawn.  It's a new day.  It's a new life.

Report Post Tip

Sly its not a new life not until Roman comes out here and cancels his threat to other leaders of promoting these people.

Report Post Tip

HolySmoke, you should also have heard Rockness's comments.  It would put things in perspective for you.

And let's not forget that this "bloodlining" is reciprocal.  The deceased chose to carry their fathers' and mothers' war over in to the next life.  They started it.

Report Post Tip

You tell me to shut the fuck up again and I'll ensure your life is not worth living you disrespectful little shite. I shouldn't even reply to this because you are just going to spout rhetoric but someone has to try. So for those of you with half a brain.

I do not kiss Romans arse. Anyone who knows myself and Roman knows this. Our bloodlines have never seen eye to eye. Except on common sense matters. He has protected his family by not allowing people to come and shoot at his family and other cities CL's.

Why would he apologise for protecting his family? Why should he gurantee you anything? You're lucky he has even spoke ABOUT you let alone to you.

Now let's be fucking quite clear on this. Very fucking clear ok? He has not said you will never make Made Man again. He has said you are now a marked bloodline. As such are you watched more closely and have more conditions to get there. That is absolutely correct because he wants to protect what he has. You have to start from below the line of a unknown person because you fucked up and got caught. That is the risk of the underground crew you joined. That is the risk you have realised.

As for apologising to other leaders. You really think they are any different to him? They they will promote you without a second thought? Dream on son.

You fucked up, got caught and now must grow a set and either accept it and move on or whine yourself to death every 24/48 hours. Because I gurantee if you keep this up EVERYONE will want to kill you. Not just Roman.

Report Post Tip

Brusty, are you that blind that you do not see tyhe massive amount of slanted people we have UNDER the rank of Made? And HolySmoke, you accuse Roman of seeing what he wants to see yet you are doing an even worse case of it. So again, YOU STFU and at least say what he said, not an invention of your imagination. If you ran a family and trusted the line of known rogues to holds a position of power then you're an idiot.

I really can't see the issue at all here. They tried something, they got caught. End of.

Itīs not like they were plotting to end up in the same family, maybe getting a city and then attack a city or two. It's the fact that they claimed they were gonna rogue and attempt to kill many leaders from all cities. When you plot to rogue, then things are different.

And again, he didnīt say this ban was forever either. Didn't his bloodline (TR) hunt Clipper a while back, yet nowadays his descendant even mentions him as an example of a person that turned his life and reputation around.

And yes, it IS a new life. Why is it that these bloodlines need to make it to slants or bold again and again. I know bloodlines that have made GF that donīt make it to power as quickly as these people always do. So why don't they do a little grunt work for a change? Or are they too good for it now?

Report Post Tip

The fact remains that the people who committed the crime are dead, why should their children have to suffer even further. 

I was always under the assumption that if you screwed up your son/daughter wouldn't have to suffer the for the consequences of their parents. Its quite appalling to see how the top dog of this thing of ours runs things. Out of sheer paranoia, he threatens every CL in not only in his city but in all of America. Its understandable that he can ban or bloodline you in his city, but to think he can publicly threaten every CL, is just tyrannical. I don't understand how GF's and CL's let him get away with it. 

Report Post Tip

Franco, I have a bad memory at the moment (bad internet connection) so I can't remember who said it. But like it was stated, THEY are the ones acting the same. If they prove they are not interested in the same line of action and put up with having to work low key for a few months, theyīll get the reward of this blowing over. The more we discuss this, the more engraved it will be in our memory...

Report Post Tip

It's a simple formula.  Screw up, you get killed.  If offspring come back, charge forward with the same thing that got their parents killed they get killed and THEIR offspring get the "keep an eye on" treatment.  If those offspring do the same thing, then the apple must be falling into the stump of the tree thats getting cut down and we need a good ol fashion stick of dynamite to clear out the area to get the future future future future offspring to roll away from the tree.

Report Post Tip

Brusty, since you remain trying to point out how this isn't the first time this is done, do you have any idea about alessia's family line background?

Well let me inform you, that this isn't the first time Alessia involves herself with underground groups and puts her "friends" as priority. A lot of people here may remind a movement that Alessia's family line was a part of many moons ago, called - Friend for a Friend -. An underground group that gave priviledges to their friends, not mattering what family they were from, in fact, the families didn't matter at all for that group.

When people choose over and over to put their friends before their family, you shouldn't be surprised when something like this happens. I wouldn't want someone like that in my family.

Report Post Tip

So you suggest we hold them back a few months? Why, the offender are dead.

Its the mafia, they wanted to go rogue and kill everyone, which is bad and they died for it. I agree with that. My problem is that Roman has the audacity to openly threaten every GF and CL in this thing of ours. 

I suggest they start over just like normal, and be banned from CH. And a guarantee that Roman wont bloodline them.

Report Post Tip

Oh, FFS, Franco... If any leader was against that "threat" they would be plotting an attempt to remove him from power. The fact remains that ALL freakin' leaders at the moment agree with him.

And if they don't, well, I guess we really know who's running the whole show, don't we? So rank up and try to help do something about it if you can.

The sons of fallen soldiers were plotting a rogue movement to avenge the death of their ancestors. So much for saying that children have nothing to do with their parents...

Report Post Tip

But how do you know those children will choose that path or choose a different one?

Report Post Tip

You don't. That why you take the safest route and keep an eye on them. This could actually work out in their favor should they choose to see it that way. They will be watched so their efforts will be noticed sooner and the trust can be gained even quicker.

Report Post Tip

I am a bit lost. Where did Roman, TheDean, or Cruel ever even mention bloodline hunting in this entire ordeal? People are jumping to conclusions and flying off the handle about it. If these people in question had never participated in the preparation of mass chaos, they would still be alive. If their kin have the brilliant idea of striking up another coup, then they will be killed as their parents before them. They were killed not because of who their bloodlines are, but for the threat they posed.

Anyone who participates in underground activities will be murdered where they stand, regardless of bloodline history.

Report Post Tip

Gideon he said he will hurt any leader who allows them to the upper group (aka Rank of MM). That is bloodline hunting. He's not killing them but he's crippling them. This wasnt a real threat the logs are way too old for them to still be credible. They were taken from right after they died, and granted its a good reason to kill them but a shit reason to cripple their bloodlines. Also Greg, is it ok if i ever get power for me to do that to you? No it isnt and i wouldnt do that, the fact of the matter is the CLs and GF Dean are apparently ok with him openly admitting he will bloodline hunt people. Its messed up and has to be stopped. The problem is this thing should be stopped by an admin if the players wont stop it, but he's an admin so he's virtually untouchable.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rise and Fall of Idiocy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL