Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … [ > - >>> ]
The Rise and Fall of Idiocy Started by: Roman on Aug 25, '10 19:05

Notice I said great names who are you??? CP????

Report Post Tip

I wont stop venting until i get a guarantee he wont Bloodline Hunt people. Ignore my point all you want, and I applaud you for admitting your fault that you didnt fully understand my point. It takes a big man to fess up to your mistakes in public, but I'm not satisfied with Roman Publically stating he is going to Bloodline Hunt these people. It's wrong and everyone knows it. I know at least two have said they will never play again because of his threat. That's messed up that he scared two former CLs Alessia/Morgan/AngeliqueSatanta and DonPardo who was a GF (Alessia might have been but I never asked) from ever playing again. If he can do it to them, he can do it to you. I demand he comes out and publically states he wont BloodLine Hunt anyone and the first sniff of him doing it I'll be here again and again until the members of this thing of ours get their acts together and stop him.

Report Post Tip

FFS, Brusty, knock it off. Your question was answered and we all realized PAGES ago that you disagree with Ivy being killed. You are really making a fool of yourself. Considering your bloodline earlier today jumped ship to join another city and now you came out here to play the fool really makes me sad for you.

Report Post Tip

Not allowing the direct offspring of a rogue to hold a position of power only makes sense. TBH, I would expect nobody to give them positions of power right away even without Roman having to come out here and make his threat.

Those people should earn the trust back. We're not talking about people in a crew planning to take over the world. We're talking about rogues.

I didn't know you were such a rogue lover...

Report Post Tip

Greg, yes i remember you too, Killing Ivy isn't my problem. She's not gonna have another account because he threatened to Bloodline Hunt her. Bloodline Hunting is what I'm calling out, he only addressed killing her and if he thinks, I'm doing it to save myself, he's wrong and I just have to ask why the fuck would they attack him again or ever play again if they're not allowed to be MM while he sits in a position of power?

Report Post Tip

Oh, and I believe going rogue shows that you believe the system is messed up, or you're about to quit MR for good. So I dont love rogues but i actually take the time to understand why someone would do that. Dont change the subject, the subject is bloodline hunting, bloodline hunting, bloodline hunting. I'll be preaching everyday until he admits its wrong.

Report Post Tip

You know Brusty, the Bloodline Hunting thing is so 3 hours ago... The interesting thing is you keep saying how it's wrong, then why did all the city heads involved in the take down agree it was in our best interest to be wary of these folks? I mean certainly I can see that if it was just my point of view it might be pretty savage, but if other men who have certainly done a lot for this place and to earn the respect of their peers also think it's a good plan, your argument is kind of shit. Besides no one's going to stop any of these folks from achieving high ranks if they work hard but why do we want known offenders who have issues with letting go of the past into our inner workings? That's just silly.

They have threatened or killed my people, TheDean's people, and Cruel's people openly and brazenly over the course of several generations. We all believe that for the safety of our cities, those peoples' family lines really need to earn it back. It's not impossible, look at the Clipper family lineage... That could not have been a more shit reputation, but he built himself back up.

The people who were killed today have literally taken everything from me over the course of several generations. Two of my Godfathers, many of my friends, and they had no intention of stopping. In fact, instead of stopping, they decided to widen their net and cast threats towards the other cities who I consider allies and friends as well.

They deserve the highest scrutiny for crimes against humanity and general douchery.

Report Post Tip

Demetrio sighs.

Same shit different day.

Demetrio then lights a cigarette.

Congratulations Godfather Roman and the Roman Empire, oh and Cooperates on again clearing another threat that was threatening out world and business, I personally would love to thank everyone for the effort they had done in helping clearing the threat, whatever was their way to help...

Most of what I would want to say has already been said, but something was said in the middle of this so long conversation has got my attention, something said by Morphine.

So now all of a sudden coffee shops are separate from the game? Hasn't this been covered many times before? If you do something in the coffee shops, you are held accountable for it. It has always been this way, and it's not going to change. Private channel or not, it still runs on the same MafiaReturns engine.

I beg your pardon sir, your words aren't totally right, IRC coffee shops are separated from game unless In character speech has been stated, or talking in a crew channel, hitsquad channel etc...
According to you, since they are both running on the same engine, a game admin would have the right to get every single line in a conversation even if it was in a private message, which isn't true... (Pardon me for going OOC but I had to do so, to explain my point.)

Have a nice day everyone, enjoy whatever you are talking about.

Report Post Tip

That's really your answer? So you're saying you never did anything to their ancestors and that all of the Cities are allies. This is BS and you know it is. Oh and the General Douchery part, they have the decency to keep the titles to why they took a CL down respectful, otherwise i would've called them out on it. You're a tyrant and a little boy scared to lose your power and your playing the good old boys system so no one else has a chance to be a CL without kissing your ass. It's pathetic that the owner of a game wont give the players a chance.

Report Post Tip

Crimes against humanity and General Douchery, lol. You're a tyrant and bragging about killing a bunch of WiseGuys and Below. Congrats, you're soooo impressive. you definitly are the hero of the game. There's no way someone who hunts individual players down and makes them pay for something they said once. Not only that, your doing what you sentenced them of being guilty of.

Report Post Tip

I actually haven't done anything to their ancestors, Brusty. If you have read a book at all, you would see I gave their ancestors a chance to run their city in peace. A gesture they repaid by attacking us. The provocation? Paranoia. I think my patience with them has been saintly. They've been given every chance and opportunity to play nice, and at no point did I ever wrong them.

Report Post Tip

You're really just gonna lie out in the open like that? That's pathetic and you know it, i wasnt around when you did it to them but they told me of a time and an ancestor of yours, not which one though, where you backstabbed them. Its how the game works you pussy. You have access to their Emails addresses and what characters use them. Dont you think thats messed up? or are you really that stupid and selfish that you wont even play your own game the right way. Being anonymous is good if people hate you and you wont let them. you're pathetic

Report Post Tip

Brusty, who in their right mind is gonna allow people hot with desire of revenge occupy positions of power? Roman is not saying they can't join our line of work, just that they shouldn't occupy positions of power for a while. That's not bloodline hunting.

If it is, what do you call a bunch of people that generation after generation try to attack the same bloodline over and over?

Report Post Tip

You really think that's what they were up to? Havent you wanted someone dead for backstabbing or killing you? I wanted Kong dead after he backstabbed Cryptic, but I worked under him recently. Shit happens, get over it people talk about doing stuff after they die and then they dont do it. Its pathetic of anyone to hold a grudge against a bunch of bloodlines AFTER KILLING THEM

Report Post Tip

They deserve the highest scrutiny for crimes against humanity and general douchery.

Clearly the words of a man holding a grudge

Report Post Tip

Can't we all just be glad that Ivy is dead?  After all, she was the one who planned this whole underground organization.  She was a traitor against Cosa Nostra and deserves to be bloodline hunted for all of eternity.

Report Post Tip

Planned the whole thing? She was told they might attack people (most of those people didnt even want Roman Dead)...

Report Post Tip

Wait, what? How do you know that? I thought all she was, was a witness. How do we get to the point to say she planned the whole thing?

Report Post Tip

Oh and Fuck You for saying that

Report Post Tip

I beg your pardon FakeManCP, but according to the information provided by godfather Roman, Ivy was pulled in the organization (never showed participation in isn't our point here) but she wasn't the one who planned it according to Godfather Roman evidences.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rise and Fall of Idiocy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL