Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:19:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
The Rise and Fall of Idiocy Started by: Roman on Aug 25, '10 19:05

good words from a man who was left in a horrible position thanks to all of this...

whats been said has been said likewise with whats happened this useless waste of arguing will not change or help you in anyway live with the Consequences 

Report Post Tip

Lol Roflisberger, like it's that simple. Your family will kill you if its for the good of "The Family." Please dont make the mistake of losing a friend over something that happened in a game. That is quite retarded of you to say, though i understand people have mental slips every now and then so I'll leave you to ponder why you're so loyal. Is it because you trust your CL like I do Alessia?

your response was

Your family will kill you if its for the good of "The Family."

Sounds right to me.

Please dont make the mistake of losing a friend over something that happened in a game.

Sounds boring.

losing a friend might be boring to you, but irl i would take a bullet in a heartbeat for some of my friends

Report Post Tip

I wont live with BS consequences Lloyd because i have a pair and i will stand up when someone changes the system to fuck people over for not liking them, its messed up and if it happened to you you'd be wishing i was willing to stand up for your ass

Report Post Tip

And asss the dominant force in the world today he hasss that prerogative. You are a mafiossso... do not expect the conssstitution or itsss ammendments to apply to or protect you. If he doesssn't like you... POW! Tough Tamaliesss

Report Post Tip

Limiting your actions in this world based on potential actions outside of this world does make it boring.

Report Post Tip

BrustyNutz, I don't know who you are referring to when you say Alessia. Don Alessia has been dead for quite some time, as has her daughter of the same name.

Now...shut up. You do realize you are questioning the actions of those with far more rank and power then you?

Report Post Tip

Yes i do, because i dont give a shit what happens to me if someone else is getting fucked over, maybe my fault is for caring about the welfare of others too much? but at least when i die IRL i will know that im not a scared little sack of shit willing to let bad things happen (no matter the scale) to other people for no real reason at all

Report Post Tip

You speak of "In real life" and "a game". I assure you my friend. These streets and those bullets are all real, and this is no game. I have no idea what kind of mushrooms you found under your deck, but you could probably sell those for top dollar. I would take a bullet in a heartbeat for my friend, TheDean. I have no idea what "irl friends" are, but TheDean is mine.

(Get some sense and stay in character for fucks sake)

Report Post Tip

For over 8 years I been told to rank up and handle any jive turkeys I don't like.

Dey tryed to rank up and handle the jive turkeys. No fought in doing that, but if this bloodline hunting is true talk. That's just not right.

The small group only did what's been preached for years round here, sucka!

Report Post Tip

I thought he was playing monopoly, Gideon.  Thats what he told me at least.

Report Post Tip

(This entire thread is OOC, should have been put there Gideon, sorry to make a bad thread worse, and i would if they werent dragging Alessia's name through the mud)

Report Post Tip

Again its just reverse discrimination by preventing these people from coming to power again or their families. What if their new children are different? I guess it matters not as its usually always the same folks who come and go from power it just depends on what month it is. It has been fun too see how things change here. I remember certain long standing people of this thing of ours blood line revenging and doing just the things that they are now bashing people for again history is written by the victors. I also wish to clarify that I don't think anyone here would claim that any Admin would knowingly abuse their powers as the recent mail by squishy suggests. I feel that IRC logs should not be posted into MR. However in the instance today Roman already already made ammends and due to a glitch that post was not down sooner. So kudos to him for some proof that he does not abuse powers. I personally have said on many occasions the only admin I would trust to be beyond a doubt as honest would be squishy but he is the only one I have seen prove that. I am sure others like Anubis are as well... so perhaps my words were mis understood or taken out of the context I meant them to be in.

Report Post Tip

listening hard

mmm gideon pass me a mushroom and i'll  tell you about narnia...tough times,tough times haha

bid fair well to this almighty joke of an argument 

Tips His Hat

Good day to ALL

Report Post Tip

HolySmokeBatman...it is quite obvious the children of DonPardo, Odin, and a few others were NOT different.

Hence why they are dead.

Report Post Tip

So Ancalagon, if you make a mistake should we hold it over your head? Stop judging others and pretend you were in there shoes for a second... If you cant (im done being polite) you're retarded.

Report Post Tip

Its funny JudgeDeath somehow managed to avoid the logs of being part of the group then bashes them publically that is ironic!!! Hope they don't wack you before you get them you are our last hope! Keep up the snake ssssspeak......

Ancalagon who claimed they were any different?

Report Post Tip

BrustyNutz, you're an idiot.

If I make an error, it could cost my life. It could not. My bloodline has done many things, made many mistakes. One it has not done is make an underground crew or be part of one, with the intention of wiping out a few members of another established family.

Now stop acting as though we just killed your mother and dragged her body through the streets. Get a hold of yourself. Though I doubt you'll be alive much longer.

Report Post Tip

You did HolySmokeBatman, in a vague way.

Do you have the memory of a goldfish and need to have it repeated?

Report Post Tip

No dumbass, i just asked you to try and understand wanting to kill someone for killing you and your friends, what you're too stupid to understand is that Roman has just determined that to be punishable by bloodline hunting. Please only talk if you wish to address my real issue you retarded kiss ass cunt

Report Post Tip

Seeing as the group of people who can't understand what putting yourself in someone else's shoes means, im in CH

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rise and Fall of Idiocy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL