Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 10:01:55
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
The Rise and Fall of Idiocy Started by: Roman on Aug 25, '10 19:05

word up Augustus Delete this Garbage its gone on long enough pff

Report Post Tip

Straightens her tin foil hat.

I happen to think I look dashing.  And that admins in this game are fair and honest people.  And that Roman is not blood line hunting as he is being accussed of.  And that is all.  Anita smiles and saunters her way down the street.

Report Post Tip

Heh, I can't believe how much your eyes are in your ass BrustyNutz.
Not only did you totally blew this issue out of proportion you actually made this worse for your friends.
Fucking mentioning Alessia every freaking reply, are you serious? Well done mate! Had you not freaking gone on a Alessia rampage all would have blown over and people wouldn't be on sharp when ever they would spot her.
But nooo, you had to become a freaking uncontrollable drama queen and decided to take down anyone you could whilst you were at it. By no means did you help Alessia's case.

So enough with the OMG Alessia bullshit allready, Alessia is a big girl that can freaking handle herself and now decided to lay low for a while, well fucking good for her.
You disgracefull little twat.

Also on a side note... if you look closely at those logs you can damn well see who is the log rat.
And I've news for you, it's not an admin. Fucking hell.

Report Post Tip

Andrew, I agree that Brusty is being loyaol, but are his loyalties well placed? He's loyal to his OOC friends and not the families he worked for. He admitted getting himself killed in NY just to go to PH and after the people in PH told him to be quiet he didn't listen either.

"Also Greg, is it ok if i ever get power for me to do that to you?"

I dunno. I don't think of it that way. If you are in power, you can do whatever you want as long as you can get away with it. One thing I see is that now that Roman is one of the top dogs, a lot of people whine about him and his leadership style. When ThomasRourke retired and Roman made his entrance I didn't hear him a single time whining about the current leadership and decisions. It wasn't his place and it would have been a waste of energy, just like this is a waste of energy now.

And Brusty, are you seriously accusing an admin of cheating? Because THAT'S messed up. All the admins may have access to lots of things, but it doesn't mean they use them. AFAIK, also, CL lose their admin powers as long as they are CLs. Even if that is not true, if you think one of the owners is so currupt and the other admins so blind, then you shouldn't waste your time here.

"I have a history of calling people out for attacking people who cant defend themselves"

Wow! A little full of ourselves, are we? Who named you the lawyer of lost causes? And most importantly... Who the fuck are you to underestimate somebody so much as to say they can't defend themselves??

"If you dont care, i really hope it happens to you, and if it does, I'll be back out here covering your retarded ass."

Will never happen to me at least. I don't rogue.

And you keep twisting the words of Roman over and over. If upper structure is the same as Made Man to you, then can you just use the other synonym. First because it ain't. Upper Structure is CL, RH and LH, not Made Man. Second... please, just humor me so you don't look THAT stubborn.

And since you ask for the definition of bloodline hunting, I'll give you mine: Shooting them on sight. Not just holding them back to test their patience, resolve and loyalty.

"So stop acting like its a big deal, you're a dumbass if you think im gonna believe you didnt want revenge on someone at all for killing you ancestor."

Of course many do, but most of us try to rank up, become a hitter and then jump at the first chance either to be in power and take them to war, or to give some good reasons to convince my bosses to attack them.

"hunting email adresses that have threatened you in the past"

You know I'm capable of stabbing a for in my eye? Do you imagine doing that any time soon? The fact that somebody is ABLE to do something is not a guarantee he'll do it, you moron.

"a bunch of friends joking about revenge"

Really? I didn't hear anybody laughing or see anybody smiling. There were no "lols" or anything like that.

"but to my understanding the upper-structure is MM and above."

OK. At this point I give up and I regret being the kind that reacts to comments as I hear them because I could have saved all this breath. You're an idiot. People are telling you and quoting official opinions that upper structure means LH or RH.

"im an athlete and training to start a job that pays 75k a year.. blah blah fucking blah"

No, you're not. You're an idiot that is trying to play gangster and has no clue what he's gotten himself into. Your OOC persona may be all those things, but that's irrelevant here.

Franco: "If every member who went rouge was treated like this, there would me almost no mm."

Are you really saying that almost every bloodline rogued at one point or another? Any evidence to back your claim, which I highly disagree with?

"The only solution would be changing emails, which would make them loose any credits they had, and be a pain. "

Easy. Join again. Pass the credits to somebody you trust. sign up with another e-mail. Get credits back. I'm a genius. Admit it.

Report Post Tip

i agree these idiotes have to stop there going to ruin are society if we don't stop them soon. Tell the Godfather asap if you have any suspicions of any body and he will handle it from there 

Report Post Tip

"Besides no one's going to stop any of these folks from achieving high ranks if they work hard but why do we want known offenders who have issues with letting go of the past into our inner workings? That's just silly." - Roman 8/25

A lot's been said... I do know one thing, I am not sure how rank got inferred out of that quote.  I thought it was fairly clear.  I'm not even sure how I am an "e-mail tracker" either, because the bottom line is no matter if it was myself, TheDean, or Cruel who decided to put up an explanation as to the takedown that occurred we probably all would've overlooked removing "e-mails" from the transcription of the rogue group.  It's just one of those things you don't really pay any mind to in something as massive and daunting size-wise as those evidence logs.  We were busy focusing on the parts where they said they were going to kill our friends and family.  Whoops, oversights happen. 

I'd like to thank the people who actually heard the quote and immediately understood what I was saying, even though some convoluted it with idiocy.  Listen, Brusty was hands down the world's biggest moron with the lineage of Paul Vidi coming in a VERY close second, but it really shocked me to see just how crazy people can be. 

Absolutely nothing about the action New York, Las Vegas, and Chicago's took on the evidence provided was remotely shocking or new to this world.  Since the dawn of time and the inception of relaying what someone else says, evidence logs have been used as justification for war, killing, or punishment. 

If I joked around with someone and said, "Man I am absolutely going to kill kong" and that information got passed to kong, I would expect him to act on it, because that's what leaders are SUPPOSED to do.  When we see a threat to our cities, our profits, or our way of life we HAVE to act, because otherwise we are not doing our jobs and do not deserve to be where we are.

There's a lot going on in this world right now, and the people who live in the past are going to get left behind.  We have great city heads in place right now, and I feel pity towards anyone who doesn't want to learn and grow from that experience and leadership.

Report Post Tip

Let the record show.

I shot the sheriff but I didn't shoot no deputy.

Goes back to his drugs.

Report Post Tip

Excuse the OOC reply, but:

AFAIK, also, CL lose their admin powers as long as they are CLs.

You are correct. They get moved to HelpDesk access where they are able to do nothing more than answer endless mobmails and clean a street thread here and there. :)

Report Post Tip

All their powers are transferred to Craig.

Report Post Tip

Sorry to the admin team I offended way back when. I have a mental illness and was off my meds, but that's no excuse for this piss poor joke of responses in a thread.

Real reason I came here is because I literally had people talk a whole mess of shit on me when I first started this incognito bloodline FOR BEING NEW TO THE GAME. Are you kidding me? It kept going EVEN AFTER I WAS A FUCKING CL. A lot of people need to grow up because it's scaring people away from the game and IRC, not Izzy's changes you mongs, grow a brain.

I'd also like to say to KuKu and Melis, don't tell me you can't be successful going incog (like you say every time you die), because it's a joke how little effort it takes to stay incog if you really want a fresh start. Let's be honest though neither of you are gonna learn so hopefully someone else will.

WhereWasI (me) was known for this and died with 30 some people constantly coming back to pro as long as I was alive. I lost hope before they did, and that's a hell of a sight. 30 active members and a whole mess of allies (enemies too, but after all my talk of people not liking me in Hit Squad Rooms and DL there were way more friends).

My gift to the MR community who aren't constantly building epic guns and epic accounts is giving you my keys to building alliances and guns.

-First realize no man is an island, everyone needs allies, AND KEEP IN TOUCH IF YOU CAN. Develope inside jokes: Warrior you're a crossdressing joke of a CL, I'm sorry I meant to say I hate you... (My most abused allies were the ones who helped me the most)

-Make sure someone you know is on INFO (I liked these and they're not hard to train if you legitimately look for abandoned MIAs) answers 14534353

-Know how to make an IA list in case the city HSL doesn't trust you or wants you to hit a certain level before getting access (start using it if they give you access). Thanks for the code Marco (sorry if this is how you find out I stole it in your short time while DS was working with us before leaving LV) https://docs.google.com/a/mail.rmu.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArOVZCNiH9SpdFdfRmd6ekFuQlVYb2JDME5qMHFRM0E#gid=8

-Keep a damn accurate SR, can't access my old example but it's not hard

-Never forget this is just a game, or that people do invest emotion in relationships and the game (even though some pretend they don't care about anything). If you troll people they won't forget, so try to keep it to a minimum (I failed on a good number of occassions on the not messing with people part and I'm sorry to them)

-GET TO KNOW YOUR CL. It's ridiculous how many members knew their CL less personally than I did while being from another city. Don't spam them, but you've gotta make an effort because the best members are the ones you know and love.

-Own up to your mistakes, you'd be shocked how many CLs are ok with legitimate accidents and hate shooting good members.

-Finally, use and abuse Izzy's hard work because MIAs and Durdens make it easy to hit 100 kills a month if you really try.

Brusty bows out of this godforsaken thread for the final time on his own terms with his head held high.

Report Post Tip

Water under the bridge that no one even cares about.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rise and Fall of Idiocy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL