Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:39
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [ > - >>> ]
The Rise and Fall of Idiocy Started by: Roman on Aug 25, '10 19:05

Cheat to find people? Thats a very strong claim young man.

As for what you regard as Upper Structure. That doesn't matter. I have just clarified it for you. RHM or LHM. Made Man, by those who said it, is not part of that statement and therefore you are free to earn the rank should you wish.

And for the final time. HE. IS. NOT. BLOODLINE. HUNTING.

Report Post Tip

Quite frankly i dont trust a paranoid leader with the ability to cheat and not get caught to not cheat

Report Post Tip

See Brusty accusing someone of cheating without any hardcore proof seems very childish.

I remember little kids crying when things didn't go there way. "He Cheated!".

Report Post Tip

Ok then Hun, I'll ask you the reverse, how can you tell he is or won't cheat to get back at them? If they come back he has the easy ability to figure out where they are and who they are...

Report Post Tip

He hasnt done anything to reassure me that he wont cheat, he's seemed paranoid and cocky in all of his speeches and I wouldnt trust him with MM if i was a CL but im not.

Report Post Tip

THIS SO CRAZAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Report Post Tip

Just curious, Brusty.  Since you claim I didn't become successful in life, what is it you think I do as a career? How much are you assuming I earn? I'd really like to hear this, so think it over.

I'll let you ponder that for a bit.  But, since I was also an athlete in my younger years, I'll leave you with one thing I learned from my chosen athletic activity.  "Never underestimate someone you know nothing about".

Report Post Tip

So now your accusing him of cheating in the future? Can't you for once take it on the chin... and stop trying to make silly accusations that "might" happen.

Report Post Tip

Now this doesn't conern me at all...but an opinion is only worth a damn if it's spoken. Holding grudges only gets you killed before you get off the ground. I truly doubt he was talking about hunting down peoples family and killing them for no reason.

Why would you want to make someone a MM when it's blatantly obvious that there's a good chance they'll do something stupid? It goes without saying they should not get MM right off the bat when it becomes available. Your button men should conduct themselves far better than associates...it looks far worse on a CL when these people act up compared to an associate. Now as it stands you should have a good amount of trust in anyone that is MM and up....so by logic it will take longer for someone whos kin made an extremely stupid mistake to get their chance above anyone else. Correct? You not only have to prove yourself..but you have to clear the family name....which I'm pretty sure takes a good amount of time. Nothing about this seems wrong at all.

Report Post Tip

Hun whats being said is, that he has the ability and credibility to cheat. If I was a GF and threatened to bloodline you, you wouldn't really care because you could change your name and i'd never know. But, he's an admin which gives him the ability to see all accounts on that email.

Yes it is bloodline hunting, even as you say -Gene their not allowed to be RHM of LHM, which cripples their character for something their forefathers have done, so it is bloodline hunting. And in most crews i've been in MM is considered upper structure.

Report Post Tip

I understand what was being said Franco... But he hasn't cheated before, so why would he do it? Admins for this game are chosen well... I don't think he would be hired and allowed to have a character if he "cheats."

Report Post Tip

All I'm saying is that there's a posibilty that he'll cheat, and for that reason I disagree with the punishment.

Report Post Tip

See what you have said there Franco is correct there is a possibility the option is there... BUT other people are just basically saying "he cheated", "he is going to cheat." And why are they saying this?

There saying it because the possibility is there, then they can easily go "oh he cheated! bla bla bla..." Its just a reason to make people think differently about the situation.

Report Post Tip

"I can say now, in my eyes, if any family allows the lineage of any of those that died to become part of their upper structure after this, well... It would be bad for their health. Bloodline hunting? I don't think so. I think WE, the community as a whole, were targeted by these idiots and bloodline hunted first."

I have nothing at all to do with this discussion, but to be quite honest its godfather Romans opinion. its in his eyes. Now i think it would be best if we just drop this conversation and if in the near future a family is wiped out over one of these men and women getting to Made man then we can all turn around and apologize.

And brusty, if you are doing nothing else, i think youv earnt Mr Roman a HELL of allot of expierience and publicity in these streets. Bit counter productive no?

Thats all iv got to say on the matter. If you dont listen to me then good luck with the rest of your life.

Report Post Tip

Their just upset because some bullshit punishment has been imposed upon them, by someone who has the capability to successfully bloodline hunt them over again. Wouldn't you be pissed if your daughter/sons where crippled due to your mistakes. (OOC: The only solution would be changing emails, which would make them loose any credits they had, and be a pain. 

Report Post Tip

I think they should be bloodline hunted. Because correct me if im wrong, they planned all that stuff because there parents were killed by chicago...

And now they have been killed by chicago again.

Back to the drawing board for them then?

Report Post Tip

Really, if you think about it, the logic that these people are using... "He could, someday, do something" is the same logic that can be applied to the children of the deceased. They too, someday, could do something.

Stalemate?

Report Post Tip

When admins do actions, it is reported to all the other admins by the bot in #mradmin in real time.

When admins do actions, it is logged for later review.

When admins do actions, they are actively right there infront of all the other staff to scrutinize.

By claiming that someone can cheat, means you are expecting 100% of the staff to sit back and allow it while it happens directly in front of them.

So either you are full of shit just attempting to stir up support by weak minded people who like to buy into consipracies, or you honestly do believe all the admins are corrupt.

Bash peoples characters all you want, but as soon as you start making accusations towards the staff that cross the line, you will be removed from the game.

I will not sit back and let you trash the fine group of people that make this game possible for you to play.

If you truly do believe all are corrupt, then maybe this game isnt for you, move on - we will never be able to convince you otherwise.

Report Post Tip

This thread should obviously be deleted.  People act like children because something doesnt go their way.  They revert to childish tactics, because thats all they're capable of.   Its truly a sad sight.

Report Post Tip

I agree it should be deleted, but then that just starts up the whole "THEY ARE COVERING UP THE TRUTH" bullshit. There is no way to reason with someone who - to their very core - is unreasonable.  While most of mafia is comprised of intelligent people, theres still quite a large group of people who are weak minded and easily get swayed by the tin foil hat people...  Deleting this only continues to feed more "PROOF!" to them, so, against my feelings that this should be removed and everyone get their time back for bothering to read it - I think it should stay so the act of actually removing it doenst further feed the trolls.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rise and Fall of Idiocy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL