Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:31
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [ > - >>> ]
The Rise and Fall of Idiocy Started by: Roman on Aug 25, '10 19:05

Fra hands two tickets for a shipping cruise over to Brusty

"Here you go, son. This world is so terrible I think you should go back to Sicily if you don't like it here with us."

Fra turns around to the annoyed group

"I can only agree with (almost) all of you and of course with godfather Roman. The safty of our families has been put on line by others and we took action against it. We were the first to strike because we were smarter and those who were stupid enough to join an "underground" group are dead. As it should be.

Now to the so called "bloodline-hunting". As (almost) everybody said, it was never said a word about "bloodline-hunting" but anyways. If you have enough power, let's say like a Godfather - the highest title you can achieve in this thing of ours, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to call for such a hunt if others like it or not. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to hear "Fra saidz bloodline hunting is ok" because that's not my opinion but it is in my opinion that such rules can be set by those in power (OOC: And this has nothing to do with being an admin or not) because that's what power is.

And I must say all of this "Underground" group are from an experienced, well-known and successful family line and because of that it's perfectly alright for me to keep them down. I doubt that the cities would react this drastic if a group of beginners would've formed an "underground" group. Those people were smart enough to see possible consequences and they did all this anyways and this has to be punished properly."

Report Post Tip

Well Fra, that would lead me to believe your just scared and pathetic. You can look out for the best interests of your family without making up excuses to kill people. The logs are pathetic and really old and if keeping someone from reaching MM while your in power isnt bloodline hunting, than tell me the word for it because its now brave or smart. Its thinking that would prevent anyone but the current people in power from ever getting power and the people in power stuck in their current positions. That seems like a pretty good idea until people start leaving the game because Roman and TheDean decided who lives and who dies while CLs do nothing to defend their own people. Technically, every fucking person in this game is a threat to your family and yet i see people not being shot by people from other families for an entire day quite regularly

Report Post Tip

*not brave or smart

Report Post Tip

Its messed up and has to be stopped. The problem is this thing should be stopped by an admin if the players wont stop it, but he's an admin so he's virtually untouchable.
Reply by: BrustysBack at Aug 26, '10 15:27

OOC: Roman also being an admin has absolutely nothing to do with this matter. Have they been banned? Have they been sent to the dreaded mafia.org screen? No. This is a matter of him being a LEADER, not an admin. These people are not to be trusted, so why let them even have the chance to harm us again? You are treading on very serious ground making accusations that he is abusing his admin powers. Did he hunt them down using them? No. It was a coordinated, team effort to hunt them down and kill them all efficiently, all without admin help I assure you.

Report Post Tip

^ total falure at my speaking. I apologize.

Report Post Tip

Listens closely to what is being said, part of the speech BrustysBack made makes him think.

"If keeping someone from reaching MM while your in power isn't bloodline hunting, than tell me the word for it."

Now if there is someone that you don not fully trust and respect, then why on earth should they get to the honourable rank of Made Man. This rank is thrown around too much nowadays. Why should someone just get the rank Made Man because they have made a bit of money for the Crew Leader, or helped the family a bit. They should have earned respect from the Crew Leader AND proven they are very loyal. If the Crew Leader does not respect and trust that person, then why should they get made?

Report Post Tip

Nobody would've held them back if they weren't forming this absolutely senseless "underground" group. For actions you get consequences. They've attacked Chicago when they were in power themselves. They lost. They came back to seek revenge. They got raped by us and now they have the consequences.

I for one have no problem with holding them back from my upper structure. Tough nobody ever said, NEVER EVER, that this will continue forever. There will be a point once when they've proven themselves and things will get better for them. In my honest opinion you should leave this world if you can't handle it, seriously. Maybe come back when you survived the struggle. Maybe be back when the world of Mafia finally is holding hands and are singing Kumba Ya, my lord.

I just wonder if you would've cried like this if the rogues would've taken some shots and the bullets would've met some innocent. I doubt it so I think you should shut the fuck up.

That seems like a pretty good idea until people start leaving the game because Roman and TheDean decided who lives and who dies

Duh! They do, do you even know where you are? Do you have the slightest idea which life you have joined? Again, leave this world if you can't handle it.

Report Post Tip

This is a debate that we can no longer expect people to read.  Those who are responding now (and I am certainly included as I haven't stayed here listening to every response) are just repeating what others said and pilling on.  But since I'm here, I think I'll speak anyway.

Hun - what speech are you listening to?  That made man discussion is a whole other debate.  But I feel compelled to respond to you anyway.   If you think so little of somebody - don't trust them, they're not loyal, etc - why the hell would you have them in  your family in the first place?  You'd allow them to hang around your family for what?  So they could suck on your ass a while?  I don't see inviting people that aren't loyal into my family. 

And speaking of loyal - has anybody been more loyal in this debate than Brusty?  Such horrible qualities he's showing - he sticks up for his family and friends, and shows tremendous loyalty even up against the ENTIRE community.  Man, I would sure hate having somebody like that in my family. 

To the extent that his father or his grandfather or even great grandfather may have plotted...hahahahahaha.  That's all I can say.  80% of this community would be dead if that were the basis for killing somebody.  Think about that when you stand on your soapbox to bash him. 

Instead, maybe you should work a little harder to see his point, agree to disagree, and move on.  What's that saying: those who live in glass houses should not throw stones...?

Report Post Tip

The "Underground Group" is something everyone jokes about after dying in a war. So stop acting like its a big deal, you're a dumbass if you think im gonna believe you didnt want revenge on someone at all for killing you ancestor. And theirs a difference between hunting people who threaten you and hunting email adresses that have threatened you in the past, which is what he is capable of no matter what you say. The best part is its probably untraceable, he can figure out your IG name and you would never know. It's fucked up and he's openly admitting he will hurt any CL if they get MM. What CL would give the person they trusted the most MM if they're being threatened with war? And dont say "I didnt make an underground organization" because there are probably logs of you saying ill come back and kill so and so if i get the chance.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Andrew, It's nice to know at least one person sees what I'm trying to say. It's not much of a difference, but at least I've made a difference :)

Report Post Tip

That's just the way the cookie crumbles. They pissed off the wrong people, and now the pay the price.

Report Post Tip

It's far too heavy of a price to pay. Being hunted even if you dont let anyone know who your ancestors were? That's messed up and there's potential to do that. They barely did anything and now they're being bloodline hunted

Report Post Tip

So most most people who have given speeches here condone bloodlining? Here's why I disagree with the punishment.

Firstly: Why should there sons suffer for what they didn't do?

2nd: If every member who went rouge was treated like this, there would me almost no mm.

3rd: This is the mafia, what the fuck do you people expect. Mafiosi go rogue when their unhappy with the leadership. Remember Deimne, no one got this upset when he was betrayed by one of his own. 

What I'm hearing here, is a bunch of people just agreeing with Roman because he's the top of the food chain. He openly threatens every CL, Bloodlines people, from what I hear its not the first time, and everybody just agrees. Im not friends with the rouges I don't even know them, but I can see everyone's just being paranoid pussies. 

You're scarred from a group of people saying they will train guns and shoot you. Guess what I train my gun too, and for what to potentially kill everyone that's against my family. So should I be whacked and bloodlined too, because i'm a threat to Roman and everyone outside of NY?

Report Post Tip

Franco, what you are hearing is what you are selecting to hear. You are definitely hearing too much of Brusty. But to answer your points:

1.Their sons are suffering a slightly more stringent policy in regards to Made Man due to their fathers being massively disloyal. That just goes with the territory I am afraid. They knew that when they signed up or should have..

2.Every member who rogued that I remember through the ages was labelled by the fact and always needed to do more tha the average joe to progress.

3. This is mafia. So when you threaten to kill those who are powerful you find they don't like it very fucking much and don't trust the families of those involved. THIS IS MAFIA. Those at the top can do what they fuck they want if you want to go down that road. It is not a democracy. Whatever you think.

The fact you are arguing the toss over something which has been blown out of all proportions is bad enough in itself. Can everyone stop reading Brusty and actually read what was said?

"I can say now, in my eyes, if any family allows the lineage of any of those that died to become part of their upper structure after this, well... It would be bad for their health. Bloodline hunting? I don't think so. I think WE, the community as a whole, were targeted by these idiots and bloodline hunted first."

Where does it say they will not be allowed to reach Made Man? I have actually, and this is surprisingly obvious, Gone and asked those who make the rules round here. The official line is this. "The people who were part of the rogue element are not permitted to be Right or Left Hand men at this time"

So who has a problem anymore?

Report Post Tip

You're right, Brusty.  I was part of an underground group at one time.  There are most likely logs out there to verify that, as well.  The underground group was called "GPC".  That stood for "Gene Pool Cleansing".  This discussion here is leading me to believe that group needs to be resurrected.

An ancestor of mine a few years ago noticed a trend of retards getting authed and being put into positions of power, and warned the masses of the dangers it could bring to the future of Cosa Nostra.  This was a new phenomenon at the time, as in the prior years only our best and brightest where given such honors.  The advent of the "touchy-feely, hand-holding mafia" began at that time, with such value systems as "everyone should get the chance to lead".  Well now, see what it has led to?  Since making these peasants feel important by giving them a taste of power, now we have idiots en masse revolting against those with who would try to teach them the basic tenets of our thing, such as family loyalty.  Now we have "holier than thou" mouth breathers, like Mr. Brusty up there, who cannot understand simple statements or absorb what the majority here has already learned - that there is no "bloodline hunting" here.  There has not even been anything said about holding back rank below Mademan, as far as I can tell.  All I have seen is a statement saying "upper structure".  Upper structure, I'm going to assume, refers to "crew structure", meaning titles such as RHM.

Again, all this is common sense to the literate population.  This "literate population" was once the norm, not the exception.  We are in danger of being wiped out by the mouth breathers.  This attempted rebellion might later be remembered as the day the tards began their Revolution.  It must be squashed immediately!

GPC, Unite! We must put the mongs back in their places, so we no longer have to tolerate this nonsense.  If we do not stop it now, it will spread like a virus.

Report Post Tip

The community was targeted, really? you really believe the community was really threatened by a bunch of friends joking about revenge right after dying? And you may consider upper structure RHM or LHM, but families i was a part of respected the MM badge and anyone that was a MM were family and considered Upper Structure. Every leader that's ever given me a MM rank trusted me to handle myself appropriately and stick with them to the end. And I dont care that he's in power. I care that someone who can cheat to find people is threatening to bloodline hunt people, and whether you kill or cripple them by scaring CLs from accepting them its bloodline hunting. AND I STILL HAVE A PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU ALL HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO BASH PEOPLE WHO DID WHAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS DONE

Report Post Tip

-Gene I can hear just fine, so don't go telling me what I can and cannot hear.

I agree with you that its not a democracy, and the top makes the rules. If they weren't allowed to be RHM of LHM I would have no problem, but to my understanding the upper-structure is MM and above.

How exactly are all of us being blood line hunted if we where never killed by them. Blood-line hunting, is killing their sons and daughters, over something their forefathers did.

Report Post Tip

Brusty do you have any evidence that he cheated?

As that is a huge accusation to be making without hardcore proof.

Report Post Tip

Fakeman, your an uptite snob, sorry you didnt become succesful in life and need to take it out on people playing a game. To let you know im an athlete and training to start a job that pays 75k a year and im not even 21. Ive lied my whole career of my age, but im a full scholarship student and an athlete, what child wouldnt want that for a father? Dont talk about my IRL genes because you are in the group thats afraid of those being screwed.

Report Post Tip

Hun, he has the ability to without us ever knowing...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rise and Fall of Idiocy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL