Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:56:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 … [ > - >>> ]
The Rise and Fall of Idiocy Started by: Roman on Aug 25, '10 19:05

Ladies and Gentlemen, can we get over the conspiracy part and all live in peace happily ever after? I always like those happy endings, some died, others survived, everyone served their part, whining won't revive your dead fathers back to life, you should just listen and learn and stop the none sense talk.

Lesson no. 1 Don't trust those who doesn't deserve it.

Lesson no. 2 Don't try something you have no chances of succeeding at.

Lesson no. 3 The past will not change because it already happened.

Lesson no. 4 If someone can't defend themselves, Don't defend them. (unless you are their personal lawyer then in that case you got all the right.)

Lesson no. 5 What FakeManCP says is always right and don't try to argue with him....

Thank you very much ladies and gentlemen, have a good night, I have already passed my bed time.

Report Post Tip

I've held this back long enough........

..........lol.

Report Post Tip

To everyone who read this whole thing and the people i insulted other than Roman and Roflisberger, i apologize i didnt mean and i dont know you, i just wanted people to pay attention to the fact he's openly admitting to Bloodline Hunting and already scared a couple of people from ever playing the game again

Report Post Tip

Am I missing something?

"if any family allows the lineage of any of those that died to become part of their upper structure after this, well... It would be bad for their health."

Nothing was said about ranks, just roles.

Report Post Tip

Well I must say that yes the logs say it all this group is going to take over the world and really take down the mafia oh my goodness.... I personally think that every CL or GF after they get killed think they want revenge on the people who killed them anyone who says different is lying. I mean I know for a fact one of the GF's in this very thread that has spoken up is guilty of that. If you don't like his ideas he takes all his toys and kills you. In all reality I guess it is something that has drawn in more activity in these decimated streets I don't even see another thread with half the posts this one has so hey maybe it is helping this thing of ours. I specifically like how Roman referred to Colin and Evangeline as his GF's like he owns them puppets on a string. I also would like proof of what members of Cruel were killed to the best of my recollection Cruel was gone in the last big war and his family wasn't touched. So maybe I am missing something..... Oh and TheDean yea they went after him tooo right?? OH WRONG! He pledged allegiance to NO and backed out at the last minute... but bigger fish to fry apparently.... But wait that leaves Roman.... they did go after him... 3 crews in his city turned on him. I guess that means if you don't like Roman or want to take him out htat means The Dean and Cruel too...... Oh the tangled web of mafia!!!

Report Post Tip

Wow, FakemanCP I can't believe those Alessia logs, she really is batshit man!!!

Report Post Tip

"admitting to Bloodline Hunting and already scared a couple of people from ever playing the game again"

Welcome to thunder dome bitch

Report Post Tip

I know, right? I can't believe she thought she would get away with it.  Roman is far too smart to fall for her underground plot.  I'm totally going to kill all her future generations.

Report Post Tip

Lol, I remember i was in PH when Cosmo_Kramer killed you as Premeir (since you cant spell it) and the victors didnt stand around insulting you, they said why and then went on with business. Congrats prem, you must be one hell of an ass kisser to always be given a family.

Report Post Tip

Brusty you know its only cause he is a Roman puppet .... all his life. But got to admit the two of them do make things interesting its like tweedle dee and tweedle dum. The bobsy twins.... yin and yang .... mork and mindy...... They live for this cmon don't steal his thunder.

Report Post Tip

"Lol, I remember i was in PH when Cosmo_Kramer killed you as Premeir (since you cant spell it) and the victors didnt stand around insulting you, they said why and then went on with business. Congrats prem, you must be one hell of an ass kisser to always be given a family."

I remember when i killed everyone 900 times, and when i killed your friends today.

And im not insulting anyone im speaking facts

Report Post Tip

Jonnie_Reese you must be so proud of yourself give yourself a hand you can speak in facts and feel the need to justify yourself rare in this thing of ours. I vote you for GF of CH!!!

Report Post Tip

To everyone who read this whole thing and the people i insulted other than Roman and Roflisberger

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS cool dudes club. Hope you invite Jonnie_Reese too.

Report Post Tip

"I vote you for GF of CH!!!"

I'll just take godfather of another city, then you can have me and Roman

Report Post Tip

I have only one tidbit to add and I'll be on my way. It's OOC so please forgive me.  This is a reason admins with access to email logs shouldn't be playing.  They are human just like everyone else and if they have a hard on for someone and want to know where they are it's very easy for them to find them.  I am not saying anyone is doing that or would do that.  I am just saying if they are, and the person attempts to go into hiding and tells no one at all their lineage said admin could still easily locate them and kill them.  I used to play another game where admins pulled that same shit and it was a thriving game until the accusations of cheating started flying and now that thriving game, a thriving business is now a ghost town.  There were a lot of us there supporting the game until this went on and all the supporters took their pocket books else where.  I hope to not see the same mistakes those owners made befall this game.

Report Post Tip

I cant believe that anyone questions the need to kill Ivy for her actions in this matter. By knowing of these stupid plans and not tell her CL, Sam_Carollo, or me, her city head, she betrayed the both of us and put the city of Philadelphia at great danger. Sadly I could not be around when these puny conspirators was being taken care of. Had I been then I would personally have taken the shot on Ivy. She deserved nothing but death for her betrayal.

Report Post Tip

Anyone bitching about this little takedown and how "unjust" it was are fucking morons. I have never once heard the word "just" or "fair" used to describe the Mafia.

First rule is loyalty above all... Some of you seem to have forgotten what that means... LOYALTY... as in complete obedience to the one who houses and protects your sorry ass. Even being in the same room with a group of people wanting to rogue is enough to warrant death in my opinion.

My father wasn't even in on any rogue thing but was killed for "suspicion" and you know what I am sure if he were able to speak from the grave he would give his life again for his family. Cause thats what you fucking do... you bust your ass for the family and in the end you die for the family. Unless your a fucking traitor or a reject has-been that hates everyone that's the way it goes.

So to all those defending the dead uprisers, take a big drink of shut the fuck up, move on, and act like fucking men/woman.

Sorry for the cursing but morons piss me off.

Report Post Tip

I shouldn't even need to mention that the level of stupidity here is just unbeleivable. Seriously, stop being stupid, this has nothing to do with emails or admins. The problem around here is that majority of the folks aren't capable of maintaining any secret or incog status for even an hour.

People need to realize that you can't trust everyone around here. Having a little chat, getting a smiley face, someone asking how your mommy is doing or even sharing a tear over your daddy going emo doesn't mean you can trust them 100%. If you can't see this and you decide to sign up "incog" and tell your fucking 100 "oh so trusted besties forever" who you are, then fuck off. If you wanna be this dumb, then at least don't come here saying, THEY GOT ZE EMAILS!

Sadly, I'm very sure that's what will happen. This very same group is going to sign up and form yet another new group filled with "extremly fucking incog" people and other unstrustworthy folks and, once the word gets out, they shall all be here crying like little babies once again.

BUT! just in case they get smart... *writes brusty's email down*

smileyface

Report Post Tip

Okay so I cant say I was around for some of the responses made, but I feel I have lisened to enough to say that this is the mafia. Welcome to the world behind closed doors, even if you beleive it be true or not this man put time into coming here into the streets to inform everyone with a reason why, which is definatly something to appreciate but never the less not something to expect.

RIP to all those that have fallen, but most of us have all had fathers and mothers be taken away from this thing of ours. Most of the time, out of our control and it seems to be the circle of life even the best go at sometime. It sucks but its what keeps the drive of this thing of ours going, gotta take the good with the bad.

Overall, decisions are made for a reason like I said not many people know what goes on behind closed doors, and sometime those walls are thinned by the people in the room. Something to think about.

Report Post Tip

The Yellowist Knight in all the land stood in the streets, patient and statue like for hours. He listened to the speakers around him spit venom and vile, tears and fears. All the while he kept his hand ever so gently upon the hilt of his sword. He knew eventually he would speak, and at last, at very long last it had seemed his time had come to share a word or two.

"..."

And yet, there were none. After hours of listening to idiocy, dribble, complete insanity his head had become filled with nothing but a loud buzzing sound. He had completely lost all capability of thought. A burble of laughter boiled in the pit of his stomach. Oh no, oh no he couldn't laugh. Not here, not now. Not when important figures in This Thing were nearby.

Quickly he tried to think of other things. Such as Lord Tybalt, his trusty steed... and yet, somehow, his mind kept pulling him back toward the young criminals, with all their childish professions of love for one another, their wild, inaccurate quotes and claims of bloodline hunting and 'admins ruining the game', whatever that was supposed to mean. Try as he might, he couldn't quite get over how fucking hilarious all of the children were.

With a deep breath he finally cracked: doubling over, his chain mail clinking as he moved, Frederick dissolved into a healthy dose of laughter. Ah, kids these days. They may not be the smartest, nor the most cunning or witty or well, anyone important really... but they sure did say the darnedest things.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rise and Fall of Idiocy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL