Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
The Rise and Fall of Idiocy Started by: Roman on Aug 25, '10 19:05

Brusty the only person who had to decide her guilt was me. She understood it, why you having such a hard time grasping it out here? She didnt need you to fall on your sword, but you have.

Report Post Tip

*the group is growing in number and will probably gain hostility

Report Post Tip

im sorry i had to come back

this thread has just degraded the streets every mafia member present and just plain pathetic.Please people dont respond to them if its going to get this embarrassing

Report Post Tip

I might have eaten too many paint chips as a child but again you twist my words perhaps to suit your point?

Again I just see this as whole thing as a ploy by Roman to gain peoples sympathy and play the martyr and profess his love for the game. When he is probably the only person who could get most of those things changed without having to rely on other leaders to build the game up and make it better. But I think the wars of the last weeks and the random killing of people who aren't on his "Buddy" list or people he deems not worthy will either destroy the game or just make a bunch of mindless zombies who only wish to please the big Roman. I know its a losing battle I do not fool myself its just my opinion and I am entitled to it? Nothing forces me to stay here I am a free person and I chose to stay here and voice my opinion. When this char dies I will most likely start a new one down the road and play how I always do and see what happens. But since this attack by Roman was mainly conversations with Gin and Scottie on IRC it would be hard to tell who all was truly involved. I didn't see anyone else listing names of people to die or saying they were going after anyone but then again I may not have all the facts.

Report Post Tip

I hope I'm on the buddy list.  That would be awesome.

Report Post Tip

Dont worry Roflisberger I can tell you have no friends otherwise you would give a shit if you lost one

Report Post Tip

Oh and Lloyd, going to the streets when someone is openly admitting they are bloodline hunting people isnt stupid or embarassing, its me having a pair to stand up for whats right and you kissing his ass even though anyone with intelligence (dont worry Roflisberger i didnt include you) can see that he's doing something messed up

Report Post Tip

I might have to go cut myself now.

ROFL

Report Post Tip

You really are retarded, you're approving something that when turned on you would have you permanentally removed from moving up in this world and attacked by the people at the top so you could never get powerful enough to challenge them, bravo, i nominate you for asshat of the year and ButtOx is still around and doing those

Report Post Tip

as for kissing anyone's "ass" you truly dont know me at all. in this case this is Strictly my point of view and what i believe is right or wrong

so dont judge me any more or less than i've judged you i have yet to sit here and slander you like you have to people and them back to you

so for you to call me any such name is not justified and senseless 

Report Post Tip

*if, said and instead of if, that would probably put me up there with him under ButtOx's old standards

Report Post Tip

you're telling me im wrong without addressing bloodline hunting Lloyd, I'm not dragging ur name out, you did by saying something when you had nothing intelligent to say. Congrats on further involving yourself, I will now make fun of you again.

You dress terribly and someone should slap your mother for ever teaching you that attire is acceptable

Report Post Tip

Personally I think we should all get Gin and his family for life cause he obviously controls everyone including Richard K.

Report Post Tip

I'm not dragging ur name out, you did by saying something when you had nothing intelligent to say.

To be fair, I didn't see anyone mention "Alessia" until your father said some blather about her. Only my observation. Quit bitching about people getting dragged through them mud. It is the way of our world. If you fuck up and are stupid, you get ridiculed such as you are now Bursty.

Report Post Tip

useless insults and slander for someone with nothing better to say

just shows you what nonsense an angry fool can spout brusty...dont make yourself seem anymore ridiculous your attitude speaks for itself...you dont need anyone to not "let" you be in a placement of power your attitude holds you back enough

Report Post Tip

lol, ive passed up RHM 3 times now but you probably wont believe me ;)

Im here because I have a point that it's BS that Roman is BloodLine Hunting people and you insulted me when I said your answers werent good enough. Dont pretend he's a hero, it'll just make him believe his own BS and think BloodLine Hunting People for possibly BloodlineHunting him is ok. To go after them is fine, but then to say you'll attack their children if they make it to MM?!? Thats BS AND YOU KNOW IT! Stop Kissing Ass and Stay off the Thread until he answers this himself. ROMAN, IF BLOODLINE HUNTING IS BAD, WHY ARE YOU DOING IT?!?

Report Post Tip

Lloyd has a good point..... but you know maybe Alessia didn't say anything because she knew that nothing was really gonna happen but people were venting a few days after the last war..... but then again what better way for the blood thirsty Roman and Pals to get a few more kills added to their score. I mean really do you think some of the great names in this game would sink so low? Its funny but Morphine probably knew most of us well enough to know that but still ratted us out. Hell I didn't even think anyone was serious about doing anything but then again ya never know .... my mistake shoulda told my CL saved my ass.... Right Morphine? It really was sad to know I stood up for you but was wrong for doing it.... you were with Leela and she got you to believe the worst in us.

Report Post Tip

did i say hes a hero did i ever mention how much i loved roman or anything? ask him if me and him ever crossed paths...i'll tell you the answer NO i added my input your picking out one person now to vent your mindless rage.

i dont know if your wrong or not

i dont know what happened all i know is i was in IK's family and you know what...i got let down did it look like he cared if i lived or died? no im giving my point of view and you cant handle it.

im embarrassed for you if this is the only way you can get your point across 

Report Post Tip

i've said my last piece here im sure we can talk elsewhere if you have any problems i've shared enough embarrassment here for one day

Report Post Tip

"...but then again what better way for the blood thirsty Roman and Pals to get a few more kills added to their score. I mean really do you think some of the great names in this game would sink so low?"

I totally would.  Every time.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rise and Fall of Idiocy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL