Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >>> ]
The Rise and Fall of Idiocy Started by: Roman on Aug 25, '10 19:05

WE HAVE ZEE LOGS!

Report Post Tip

NO YOU DONT DUMBASS

Report Post Tip

YOU HAVE LOGS OF HER SAYING HI AND CONSIDERING CHANGING CITIES

Report Post Tip

I don't doubt you do, but claiming stuff based on logs you haven't showed us when Roman is starting this speech by showing logs is kinda... misleading, don't you think?

Actually I do doubt you do, but I was trying to be nice.

Report Post Tip

Again I go OOC, but okay, ZEE LOGS! you sir got, shows she witnessed an event and was invited in it, but not shown any participation there, Please correct me if I was wrong or point me to the part of the conversation that states otherwise because seems like I passed it while reading.

Report Post Tip

Honestly This whole sharade is a joke, and I really do hope people see how ridiculously childish they are in doing this. I'll admit im going over the top and will continue to do so, but its only to give one last fuck you to Roman for pulling such a dirty trick. Let Me ask Roman, What's to stop you from doing this to all of their new accounts? And from doing this to other people. Fakeman Douchebag you could have a falling out and never get to Made again. How does that sound?

Report Post Tip

[Alessia] Hey guys

[Gin] Hi Alessia. What's up?

[Alessia] Oh, nothing. Hey, I'm starting this new underground organization and want to know if you guys will join.

[Vidi] Hey! Count me in!  Who are we going to kill?

[Alessia] Everyone. Especially Roman. But everyone, really. I hate Cosa Nostra and want to betray our way of life.

[Mr_Mysterious] That doesn't sound very nice, but you are female and I am a pathetic horny man, so COUNT ME IN!

[Alessia] Excellent! Soon I shall stab everyone in the back and take control. I hate Cosa Nostra and all it stands for!

Report Post Tip

That is so pathetically faked

Report Post Tip

It's real, man.

Report Post Tip

clearly not, I speak to them all the time and they dont talk in complete sentences like that on IRC

Report Post Tip

They talk like everyone else

Report Post Tip

oh ffs, One reason I admire your character FakeManCP, you always have a way to prove yourself right even if you had to insult others, and fake stuff. You are good at it, I have to admit, but It isn't working this time. At least not for me.

Demetrio shakes his head in despair.

Report Post Tip

Hey Brusty

Report Post Tip

How you doing?

Report Post Tip

Ha ha ha... Thank you for zee logz...

I'm not sure if Roman will bother to answer your question (What's to stop you from doing this to all of their new accounts?) but I'd like to give my thoughts on it.

If Roman effectively bloodline hunts and for an extended period of time, eventually more and more people will grow weary of it and people wioll turn against him. If they don't then perhaps all the people being hunted didn't make enough ties in this line of business.

Report Post Tip

Fine

Lack of conversation for a minute or two

Insert PV insulting a woman

DP (Gin) asks me to represent him as his lawyer, an inside joke

Report Post Tip

Thats why im doing this Greg, Im not crazy or stupid, though it takes me acting that way to draw attention to what he's doing. He's done it in the past where he's attacked someone for giving Alessia a home and He'll do it again. It's only human but now he's not giving themselves a chance to defend themselves and thats the part thats BS

Report Post Tip

Again, who's bloodline hunting? And furthermore, it's not just a Chicago effort, it's something that is endorsed by Las Vegas and New York as well because frankly, why do we want people whose only goal is to ruin the work of everyone else? They made it clear they wanted to kill NY, LV, and CHI leaders in the sole order of stifling progress. Brusty, I think it's time to take off the rose-colored glasses and realize that the people you're defending might not be bad people, but they are seriously flawed.

Report Post Tip

I would like to see someone kill you but you're a tyrant so all the CLs will be to scared to actually kill you, for now. Hope you enjoyed my last FUCK YOU Roman, I left you a way to opt out and just fess up that its wrong and you wont do it but instead you proved me right by coming out with FakemanCP and obviously lying to people's faces. You Sir are A Joke and the best part is i, unlike them, can return and will because im moving, switching internets, and getting a new email that's name doesnt have brusty in it so you wont be able to tell which one i am :)

Report Post Tip

You just said you wont let their new accounts hit MM and threatened any CL that would... THATS BLOODLINE HUNTING

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rise and Fall of Idiocy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL