Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:44:03
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [ > - >>> ]
The Rise and Fall of Idiocy Started by: Roman on Aug 25, '10 19:05

Oh and Luki, I'm one of the people she's helped who was under a different family. I wasnt in Friend for a friend or whatever but multiple times shes given me CDs and cash to start my account in the right direction because she knows im loyal to my family, while looking out for my friends, and I wouldnt do something as ridiculous as bloodline hunting someone. by the way, if you want to bloodline hunt me too you dont have to use ur admin connections. I'm always brusty because i want people to remember what ive done and said and dont need to hide.

Report Post Tip

TO ALL CH SPONSORS, IM NOT GOING TO ACCEPT YOUR INVITES SO YOU CAN HQ WACK ME. STOP TELLING ME I CAN JOIN YOUR FAMILY IM NOT GOING TO CH. ITS POTENTIALLY MEMBER WHORING IF I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS AN EASY WAY TO GET RID OF ME

Report Post Tip

Gene Hunt i just read your comment and i dont care if you want me dead. I hope you are an ass kisser because you are openly stating bloodline hunting is ok for an admin to do. If you're not kissing ass then I really hope Roman doesnt like you later on and does the same thing to you for not doing exactly as he says.

Report Post Tip

Oh gosh, how long are you going to blab on about Alessia? She's fucking dead. Nothing you can do now. All this bitching is not going to bring her back! You're giving me a headache, and I become extra bitchy when I get a headache!

As Priscilla says that, a homeless child comes up to her and asks her for some spare change. She turns to the child.

HELLLL NOOOOOOOOOOO! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!! The child cries and runs off.

Now, do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

Report Post Tip

Priscilla, I highly doubt you understand the situation as im not complaining about her dying, but her being BLOODLINE HUNTED. Two completely different things. He's an admin and even though we have no proof he'll use that to hunt them, the problem is he can. He can hunt people who didnt like him in the past because he can follow their email accounts. It's messed up, They just talked about him hunting Clipper and why should he be allowed to get away with it? Calling me stupid is fine because i dont care what you think, but calling me stupid for standing up to bloodline hunting means your supporting it or kissing ass.

Report Post Tip

" if Roman looked at that he should go yea those guys are no threat to me and are probably just blowing off steam"

They wern't a threat to roman with 100 kills, but a threat to his new auths, a threat to his members, a threat to everyone in chicago.

So saying oh they were blowing off steam, next time they should go to a strip club, they came looking for an excuse to die again.

If you don't like dying dont wave your hand in front of someone and say shoot me.

IF they went through with their little plan and killed a bunch of people you'd be over here saying how righteous and good they were, and how chicago deserved it.

But they didn't they got what was coming and what was owed to them, alessia being in the same seat got hers.

Report Post Tip

I was going to give a big long reply to this. Instead I will give simple bullet points for the retard.

• I am not an ass kisser. I ask you to go back and re-review my comments.
  • I openly state and stand by the fact that you will not get Made Man easily now because you were part of a known underground. You deserve to be watched and be made to wait until loyalty is 100% proven.
  • I am pretty sure Roman doesn't like me already
  • I wouldn't give you Made Man if you were not part of said underground. You seem to be unable to understand what people say to you, whine far too much, fly off the handle, are highly disrespectful and finally a fuckhead.

Enjoy the rest of your life.

Report Post Tip

No I wouldnt. I would be out here saying its fucked up and I wouldnt join a family of their's ever again and they know that. You defintily dont know me because i dont do this shit unless someone is being treated unfair. I actually am human enough to say I care about other people. When Gwarble was making fun of DeadlySin/-V- if you remember him, i called out FlyingPig and Gwarble and got shot over that too. I didnt know DeadlySin at the time and I'd have no problem calling them out again. I have a history of calling people out for attacking people who cant defend themselves and not putting people down after we beat them. Dont act like i do this everytime a friend dies, because i'd have a hell of a lot more posts if i did.

Report Post Tip

Actually i wasnt part of the group go ahead and check, i died that day to switch cities

Report Post Tip

Gene Hunt i ask you, are you okay with Bloodline Hunting? If not and you're not standing up for Roman when he's wrong, then why are you even posting anything? Sticking up for someone whose wrong and doing something wrong is ass kissing in my book.

Report Post Tip

Are you done bitching yet?

We get it! Your upset. Boo fucking who.

Report Post Tip

You obviously just dont get it you stupid sack of shit. If he's allowed to Bloodline Hunt, lots of people will leave the game and i rather like this particular game. He's openly saying he will cripple people if they start accounts, how do you not have a problem with that? The only way you wouldnt is if you're ok with Bloodline Hunting or dont care what happens to other people. If you dont care, i really hope it happens to you, and if it does, I'll be back out here covering your retarded ass.

Report Post Tip

I feel like there is absolutely no reason I should be out here repeating what everyone else has said to you Brusty. At No Fucking Point did he say he would bloodline hunt them. Get it through your thick skull. If you run now you may be able to save the last sliver of dignity you have left. You have continued to try and make a point that has clearly been proven wrong over and over again. Either you are one of the stupidest people ever to grace these shores, or you just hate to lose an argument. The thing is buddy, you lost long ago. The only reason most people are still here is just to make you realize that there is no reason for you to be arguing at all.

Take this tip from me, Give up and get away now or else you will lose all credibility for the rest of your family line's history, and that's not something that should be taken lightly.

Report Post Tip

Cherokee, He's going to attack any leader who lets them get to MM. How would you feel if I had the ability to find all of your next of kin and did that to you?

Report Post Tip

Oh and the only people who dont think my family line is crazy are the ones ive worked with for long periods of time, they would still accept me in their families if Roman wouldnt attack their families for protecting me.

Report Post Tip

Bitch let me tell you something, and this is the last thing that I will say to you, because I feel as if I am losing IQ points as I continue to talk to you.

He never once said "I AM BLOODLINE HUNTING". So your pulling this out of your ass, just to get some attention. (Which is working seeing that damn near all of the community has spoken). Just...shut up! You talking is not going to change ANYTHING! AT ALL! So just...hush! You can think what you want to think about him. I'm sure he is not crying at home because your stupid ass is claiming that he is going to bloodline hunt. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK! Go die you fuckhead. (As Gene previously called you, which I thought was very funny).

The end.

Priscilla walks off to go find some cocaine to calm her nerves....

Report Post Tip

Right. Brusty.

Heres how this works. You can join me. I will watch you. You will be held back BUT prove your loyalty to me and I will give you Made Man. Will you join me and stop this whole fucking charade?

Report Post Tip

Brusty I'd welcome you to even try. Any ounce of a good bloodline you may have ever had to intimidate or impress anyone has been lost by you being a complete Douche here on the streets. To even entertain the thought is laughable. So I'd tuck your tail between your legs and whimper on home like a good little puppy

Report Post Tip

If you dont give a fuck about bloodline hunting, than you yourself are retarded. And YES HE DID, He said it would be bad for a CL's health to let them get to MM. THAT IS BLOODLINE HUNTING. What CL is going to let them hit MM if they're being threatened by a GodFather? Most wont even let them join their families now. Its messed up and any who agrees with me in public will probably be shot so thats why me and HolySmokeBatman (sp?) are the only ones who have spoken against Bloodline Hunting. People are afraid he will do it to them. I spoke out and I wouldnt be surprised if Im on the shit list too.

Report Post Tip

Cherokee, Im not actually threatening you. It was a hypothetical question. And im not going to back down when this fucking Bull Shit is being allowed.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rise and Fall of Idiocy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL