Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:01:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
The Rise and Fall of Idiocy Started by: Roman on Aug 25, '10 19:05

FakeManCP always killing people for no reason. Damn those CP bastards!

Report Post Tip

Can you please explain to me how knowing something might possibly happen is logical explanation for guilt?

Report Post Tip

Anybody who knows me knows full well that I am as far from being Roman's puppet as you can get. As for those who don't know me, such as you HolySmokeBatman, think whatever you want. I couldn't care less.

Report Post Tip

I apologize to you Captain Stubing apparently you don't follow whatever Roman tells you my mistake..... As far as the comment about apologizing for the IRC logs he did it was an oversight on his part for putting private email addresses which was the point of contention.

Report Post Tip

It's difficult for me to know what to say about this.  My ancestors were close friends of the individuals involved.  I will always respect them, although I, myself, am a little disappointed.  This may not be the case if we were not, literally, in a period of rebuilding.  I, for one, want to literally see the organization, as a whole, grow to resemble a period just a short time ago.

That being said, it is not an original idea to seek revenge for one's father or mother.  Many times, it probably goes unnoticed, or perhaps the motivation passes.  Perhaps your target dies on their own, in some other way.  I think what makes this situation special, and why the individuals were taken down, is because they were resourceful individuals with knowhow and ties in this world who could actually pose a potential threat.

Report Post Tip

Sly, I thank you for taking the time to explain the reasons for the group being banned and I unfortunatly understand they should be punished (though bloodline hunting is still messed up in my opinion), I'm not here to defend the rest of the group. I would if I could, but I can't. I will again ask those in charge, WHAT WAS ALESSIA GUILTY OF OTHER THAN NOT RATTING OUT FRIENDS OF SOMETHING SHE DIDNT KNOW 100% WAS GOING TO HAPPEN?!?

Report Post Tip

It is isn't it, Lloyd?

Grabs another handful of popcorn and tosses it in his mouth.

And it got Captain Stubing out here too, which is quite rare I hear.  Now if TheRabi would come out here and make some counterpoints, that would just make my day.  Just to see those two out on the streets...on the same day...would be a sight.  A dream, I know, but a man can dream. 

I would say that perhaps we should leave the explanations to Roman, and not his underlings.  The comment by Mr. Stubing is very interesting, but a little over the top.

"They may have harmed a hair on the head of one of the lowest ranked members of my crew. That fact alone is enough to drive me to see that they are wiped off the face of the earth."

Really? Is that the standard?  The fact is almost everybody here, outside of those in your own family (and maybe even them too) may harm a hair on the head of one of the lowest ranked members of your crew.  After all, we are in the mafia.  SInce that is  standard by which you perceive a threat, I assume you are going to be busy hunting each of the eight cities, which will certainly explain your absence in the streets from here on out. 

I don't know those who were killed, nor do I know the killers.  But this is obviously a decision made by the Godfathers so who are we to question?  It's done.  The fact that there was any explanation is a bonus.

Report Post Tip

You know whats funny is perhaps the group of people just angry over the way things went got together and said oh lets do this but do you think when the dust settled they would have? Sly you know you stabbed some people in the back just come out and say you are the one who betrayed trusts and furnished the logs.

Report Post Tip

It's also messed up that you demand someone to rat out there friends.

For the family? Everytime. EVERY TIME.

Report Post Tip

and now we have the explanation lets move on continue to rebuild,

as if death in the mafia world should shock people...it happens for whatever the reason

Report Post Tip

Lol Roflisberger, like it's that simple. Your family will kill you if its for the good of "The Family." Please dont make the mistake of losing a friend over something that happened in a game. That is quite retarded of you to say, though i understand people have mental slips every now and then so I'll leave you to ponder why you're so loyal. Is it because you trust your CL like I do Alessia?

Report Post Tip

I like your final point, Mr. Paxton.  Roflis, yours, as well.

HolySmoke, you do not know me.  Do not speak of things which you do not know.  Do not spread lies about me.

Report Post Tip

true or false over what sly did...public slander is bad mafia or not 

innocent until proven guilty in sly's case

Report Post Tip

You know I heard that Richard Kuklinski was heading this group but is not posted in the logs and that RJ Fuller was gonna single handedly wipe out this group.

Report Post Tip

Lloyd thank you for pointing out INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Why was Alessia killed and now being bloodline hunted? What did she do?!? Someone please answer me because its pathetic you cant answer this question and you're still pretending you didnt make a mistake by including her.

Report Post Tip

Your family will kill you if its for the good of "The Family."

Sounds right to me.

Please dont make the mistake of losing a friend over something that happened in a game.

Sounds boring.

Report Post Tip

Yes yes, let's get mad yet again that you did something wrong and got caught. There are consquences for everything you do.

Don't be mad at us for taking action before it went further. Paranoid? You attack us non stop, for no reason other then we killed your family members a few times for trying to kill us.

"What can four guys do"

A whole fucking lot

"Well they were low ranked"

If i walked up to you on the street and told you in 2 weeks im going to shoot you in the face, are you going to wait a week and 6 days to take action or are you going to handle the problem right away.

Report Post Tip

Roflisberger, you would really give away a friend IRL over something that happened in a game? Im glad I've never played Monopoly with you because I usually win and you'd probably hate me for life.

Report Post Tip

AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ALESSIA IS ACTUALLY GUILTY OF?!?

Report Post Tip

anger does strange things to people...i think maybe a break from the streets collect yourself

dishing the blame to others can surely prove no benefit...surely?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rise and Fall of Idiocy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL