Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 01:33:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
The Shadow entrance of Raki Started by: Raki on Feb 15, '19 12:13

He stopped at the door shaking his head at them, chuckling. "Well, I have to talk to someone who is like a father to her, but everytime I do, he ends up almost getting killed...so I wonder if I am bad juju or something." He snorted as he would lean against the door frame.

He then looked back at them checking on the twins, calling his daughter a future heartbreaker, he laughed, as he moved away from the door frame and went to his work shop to finish the gifts he was making.

Report Post Tip

"Better talk to him sire, get it over and done with as he ain't getting any younger" phury grinned mischievously as he watched Rhage with Raven.

She.starts to cry and Savannah.growled from the.bathroom "Rhage, I going to fucking kill you for waking  my daughter up. 

His eyes widened and soothed Raven back to sleep.

Report Post Tip

"That man is human after all..true..." He said, as he heard Savannah yelling at Rhage, nothing new, he laughed, shaking his head as he intered his shop, and got right to work.

He walked over to his working table, shaking his head trying to figure out away to talk to her fther figure, he sighed, as he heard phury and rhage follow him as if they were going to help him out, he wanted to laugh.

Report Post Tip

"He knows that she is immortal Sire and yet he is still there watching over her. He can't be as bad as you think he is." Rhage smirks wickedly as he watched him work . 

Phury helped with the making of the jewels

Report Post Tip

"Rhage, I don't think he is a bad person...it's more like I am not good enough to ask...phury you remember how long it's been since I have dealt with parent's...so I wouldn't know how to even appear....I don't know how to explain it....okay uhm let me ask you phury...if you had to ask my mom for Novia's hand in marriage...and you had to ask my mom first before she went to stone...how would you feel about that?" He smirked feeling better now that he was getting help.

"Laugh it up Rhage...I remember when you were biting your nails when you had to ask your wifes father to marry her...haha I had to come with you...because remember...you said I was unkillable." He did laugh at that.

Report Post Tip

Rhage growled low as he remembered "fair enough sire "

Phury sighed "I would be.shaking as much as you " he laughed a big roar

Report Post Tip

"Haha...yeah see? so I want to talk to him...but I don't want to like freak him out...or disrespect him..and have this relationship messed up for him...ugh....I am being driven up the wall by this thought....yeah the only good thing about this is he is human...but he could find my weakness make sure I never wake up..until someone comes along and decides to wake me up...like laast time." He sighed, as he continued to bend the metaL.

"See phury gets it...it's not about what they can do to you..it's about how much respect you can get out of from being honest, and being yourself, and sometimes you feel like a stiff person trying to like get your life on track..ugh its annoying.

Report Post Tip

Savannah chuckled as she read his  thoughts, coming out of the bathroom and sits down to a meal in front  of the fire. 

"My love, he is a big.pussy.cat. what ever your planning I would do it now while he is in a good mood."

Rhage and Phury laughed at the description of her father

Report Post Tip

"Laugh it up Savannah, but if you were a man you wuold understand...I;m not afraid of him...haha...its the principle...Phury or rhage you want to explain what I mean?" He chuckled a bit, as he looked over seeing a familiar face.

He then bent the medal again, and he then saw that phury was done wiht one of them that belonged to the ring. "Uhm as for ewhat I am up to..it is a surprise, and I am also making some other stuff." He winked at her as he set down his tool.

Report Post Tip

She sat back and read his mind with a hidden smirk as she ate to keep her strength up for feeding the twins. Phury and Rhage shook there heads.

"Your.on your own there sire, not going to explain that"

Report Post Tip

"Yeah... well I pulled him private a little while ago...and he agrees." He smirked, as he left Leo leave the room.

He chuckled, seeing phury, eyes wide probably wondering how he was even still alive he cleared his throat. "Phury?...why do you look shocked?" He chuckled a guy.

Report Post Tip

"He agreed and you still live, fuck your brave sire. That man protects the queen like crazy. He would cut the balls of any man that would hurt her." He smirked as savannah gave the evil eye at him.

"Agreed to what my.love" she looked shocked and curiously at her man

Report Post Tip

He laughed at the jokes, he shook his head, and looked back at savannah, as he sighed in content, smirking, "You will see once it's all done, I promise, just sit back and relax...you will know when the time goes...I wouldn't worry about it love." He stated as started to put the gems in one by one as phury handed them to him.

"Say...Rhage..when was the last time you saw yoru wife?" He asked as he then finished up the gems around the ring.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Sire, I see my woman when you pair get all hot and have monkey sex" he laughed and Phury joins in as savannah blushed .

She gets up and drop kicks him on his ass, then leans down and whispers in his ear "oh I hear you also Rhage and your as bad as me. So I would shut the fuck up, or I will tell your wife to ban your playtime "

Report Post Tip

"Mmmm...then maybe you should go see her real soon...and phury...about that time off you asked for...uhm...after I finish this up...then you can go when ever....just give me a heads up when you are leaving to o find my sister." He smiled, shaking his head, seeing Savannah blush.

"Well you know rhage.....at least she can say....she doesn't have pent up anger." He chuckled a bit, as he finished with the last jewel in the ring.

Report Post Tip

Rhage laughed and shook his head as he went to the door "god do I have to go, she is having her needing  and that means lots of sex. I should have bulked up first sire"

Phury grinned "thanks sire, I will leave after this"

Savannah tries to.look over at what her man was making and frowns as phury stands in the way

Report Post Tip

"Rhage...you need to go see your wife....she needs you...actually she has been telling Savannah and I that she needs you at home." He looked up at Rhage firmly, shaking his head, almost wanting to laugh at him.

He looked over at Phury. "Remember...Novia is a wild one...she is everywhere...she barely remembers her past though, because she was badly beaten up, so she is investigating everything,....she is probably most likely looking for me." He said, cracking a smile.

Report Post Tip

Rhage walks out of the room with a huge sigh "better had then, if you don't seen me for a few nights you know come check me" he laughs . Phury shook his head at rhage.

"Oh I think I know where to find her sire"

Report Post Tip

"Alright.....well let me know when you need help." He said, as he finished up the ring, and shook his head to Rhage pouting as he left. 

"By the way love...how  are the babies doing?" He said, as he then put up a small glass to hus eye as he started to trim away parts of the jewel that didn't need to be there.

Report Post Tip

"Sleeping", as she checked the time and got up to go check on them. Smiling at noel as he stretched a little and picks him up. 

Savannah.sat on the bed and feeds him gently with her milk, humming a song to him.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Shadow entrance of Raki
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL