Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 06:08:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
The Shadow entrance of Raki Started by: Raki on Feb 15, '19 12:13

He blinked, as he pulled to their bedroom, the blood scent stuck in his nose, hie eyes turning color, as his sabor fangs started to slide out, he almost wanted to devour everything around him. "hmm?....oh yeah...I forgot...I am more worried about yu and the babies.

"Where are we going love?" He said, as he noticed they seem to be heading to their room, he saw the glint in her eye, and he wondered what she was up to.

Report Post Tip

She slammed the door closed behind them, she wanted him for a few hours.

"Oh I think you can guess my love "tilting her head to the side as she exposed her throat to him

Report Post Tip

He looked at her, watching her slam the door, and then to expose her neck to him, he licked his fangs, letting his tongue wet his lips, his eyes became the color of the moon and glowed like the moon as well, he walked slowly to her, he could see her vein pulsing, with the blood that he wanted to drink.

Him being a pureblood immortal, he could do things other couldnt, including other immortals, as he watched her expose her neck, he slowly walked up to her and gave a lowe growl, letting his fangs slowly peirce her skin, letting her blood start to flow into his mouth. 

Report Post Tip

She gripped his back as she felt his bite and growled low in pleasure. She always loved how he fed from her, their bond grew stronger.

Report Post Tip

He could feel her emotioms flowing into him, as he drank from her, he pulled her closer, hanging onto her. He could feel her feelings nad he could hear random thoughts and her most inner thoughts, almost as if he was melding together with her, like he was losing himself in her, he opened his eyes not realizing when he had closed them.

He opened his eyes, as they became wide, realizing what was happening, he blinked, as he realized he was now taking too much so he licked her wound and broke the connection, still hungry, but he could still feel everything and hear everything, it was just there was no actual contact. He then stumbled back, trying to understand wath just happned. 

He was still no where near satisfied, being more powerful and hand lacking more blood than what he originally thought, and his throat was burning, as he stumbled back, he could hear all heart beats, and the smell of blood that seemed to be lingering in his nose, he then to the balcony and opened the doors letting in the fresh air in, changing the scent in his nose.

Report Post Tip

Savannah stumbled back.as she felt weak from the feed, she could hear his thoughts  and smiled to one of his deepest thoughts of her and their babies.

She become hungry and in need before collapsing to the floor 

Report Post Tip

He picked her up and laid her on the bed, as he went to his little area , went to grab a huge glass of red, and started to mouth to mouth feed her, letting her get energy from it, he needed to go go tone his stuff down before he killed someone, he sighed. As he would feed it to her from mouth to mouth, he felt some of the blood slipping form her lips, but he could hear hr swallowing most of it.

he didn't let her feed from him, because it would have been a waste, since he just fed from her, giving her life, and if he needed to feed anymore he would feed from his personal stache, he forgot to feed first to teach himself the next level of control.

Report Post Tip

Savannah looked up at him as she raised her hand to touch his face gently "don't worry my love, I offered you my blood. I will be fine In a moment "

Sitting up slightly against the pillows and took the glass from him

Report Post Tip

As she woke up, he pulled back blinked, letting out a breath that he didn't know he was holding, he then listened to what she had to say, as it would cam him down, he raised a brow. "Right...and passing out just happens to be a side effect?" He teased, as he kissed her forehead.

As she grabbed the glass, he chuckled a bit, he shook his head, leaning forward and kissed her head, and then he leaned back and stretched a little, as he walked towards the balcony doors that were open, he smelled the fresh air, feeling as if it was nice that a slight breeze was moving around around.

Report Post Tip

She smirked as he knew what he did to her body when he fed from her. "Well you know my love very well how it makes me feel." 

Savannah swung her legs around  and gets off the bed, she walked out onto the balcony behind him. Wrapping her arms around his  waist  and lays her head on his chest

Report Post Tip

He smiled, as she would say something like that, she always seemed to make him smile, even in times of his monsterious choices, he chuckled a bit, as he watched get up from the bed, and walk up to him, like she owned the room and knew what she wanted, and she was going to have no matter what. He liked that, why couldn't she? they belonged to each other after all. He felt her wrap her arms around his waist, hugging him, as if that was her comfort zone.

He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close, letting his fingertips genlty move up and down her arms, giving her comfort, and solace herself, he kissed the top of her head, and looked up at the sky, seeing it was now dark, he thanked the heavens for having her back in his life.

Report Post Tip

She looked up at him as thought on how lucky she was to have him back in her life. She was never happy when she was away from him, and she was home and safe once more.

Savannah couldn't put her finger on why their bond was strong then ever before.  As she pulled away, she went to check on their little angels as they slept 

Report Post Tip

He could hear her mind stiring amazing thoughts, he gave her soft smile, as she would think the exact same thing he was thinking, kissed the top of her head. Then as she would pull away to check on the babies, he almost wanted to pull her back, he feeling like a lost puppy who lost their best friend, he shook his head. 

As she pulled away he could feel the warmth being taken away, as he watched her go, he bit his lower lip, letting his mind waner about everythin that had hapened to far, he dug into his pocket, looking at the jewelery in his hand, wondering how he was going to gather up his courage and strength to ask her, he tsked, he was an immortal what in gods name made him such a scaredy cat, He chukled at himself.

Report Post Tip

She lifted up Raven and sat.on the chair by the fire, she looked down at her daughter. Tracing her cheeks softly and began to sing a  lullaby.her mother had sung to her centuries before.

Placing her under a blanket and started to feed her,  as she listened to her princes thoughts and chuckles at his distress.

Report Post Tip

He looked over at her, listening to the lullaby, her mother san to her, he smiled, shaking his head realizing it was an old song that was sang about a past life of his, he wondered if the people still knew the story of him and he took up arms giving up everything for what he believed in, he blinked, wondering what happened there.

As he thought back to the ring, he raised a brow, putting it back in his pocket, he bit his lower lip, hoping he could find the right time to come up with perfect time and place for her, to ask her this question.

Report Post Tip

After  finishing feeding the twins and changing them. Savannah put them back into the cribs and placed a soft kiss on their head. Looking over at him and smiled, seeing that he put something into his pocket.

"What have you got there my love" biting her lip as she walked over to him.

Report Post Tip

He looked over and seeing her checking on the babies, and doing her thing he smiled, realizing she was an amazing mom for an immortal, which made him think of his own past, he smiled, as he looked down at her, he did love her very much, and wouldn't give her up for anything for the world.

he wrapped his arm around her, and smiled, shaking his head as he poked his nose, "it's a suprise love...for the right time...if I am going to do this...I want to do this right...so be good and don't go checking this out." He kissed the top of her head.

Report Post Tip

Savannah frowned with hating surprises and nods,  "oh okay then. I won't go looking around" grinning wickedly as she turned her back. 

She walked over to the bathroom So that she could take a long hot soak while the twins were sleeping.

Report Post Tip

He then laughed, seein such a scene, he shook his head, as she went to go do what she wanted while the babies were sleeping, he then saw phury come back, with rhage, as they knocked lightly, he was left smiling, as he went to open the door in like the first time, answering it, he laughed at his own situation.

"Hello you two...what can I do for you?" He asked, as he went to grab a few things, and left the room going to work shop

Report Post Tip

Phury spoke "you haven't asked her yet have you Sire"as Rhage  walks in to look a the twins. He had the biggest heart when it came to the twins.

" they look like the queen all the time and this lil girl will be a heartbreaker."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Shadow entrance of Raki
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL