Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 21:06:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
The Shadow entrance of Raki Started by: Raki on Feb 15, '19 12:13

Hearing phury, he snorted and lauhed a little shaking his head, phury always had something to goof off about and he liked it, as he looked over at Savannah, he nodded, seeing everyone but lily leave, he then nodded to them both and left as well, so they could finish.

As he followed them out, we went to go take care of business himself, going into his personal studies, as Savannah would feed the babies, he was behind on work, and he needed to get caught up before he got his ass kicked for seeming like he was lounging around, he chuckled at himself.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Lifting her knees slightly as she changed her Raven, a tear rolled down her cheek, and a sharp pain shot through her heart, Savannah looked down at her daughter. Something was wrong as she couldn't hear her mother's voice or that of her people. 

Quickly she picked up the telephone and dialed in the number to her father, a man answered and spoke in a deep husky voice. She knew who it was as she looked over at lilly.

"Bring Noel to me and leave.please Lilly"

Seeing her stand and bringing him over then laying him beside Savannah and left"

Report Post Tip

Seeing lily come to his rivate office to help him with things that needed to be done, he could hear Svannah doing things with the baby, he sighed shaking his head, he then started stdying for everything he needed to, and felt like he has had enough, then then, opened his office balcony doors to get a good breeze, he sat on the ledge listening to the outside, he saw the men goofing and he watched, snorting and snickering here and there.

Report Post Tip

"Julian, what's going on? I can't feel  sense mama nor my father"

he sighed heavily as he started to speak

"There was an attack on the mountains and both your mother are badly injured Savannah. Your parents are so pleased with you about the babies, but right now they need to heal"

Report Post Tip

As he lay there slightly resting he could hear things around the place, from Savannah talking on the reciever, to the boys goofing off..to the babies breathing, to the house workers being annoying, to his sister talking to her new guy friend, his eyes widened as he thought about that, he shook his head, yeah that probably wasn't right.

He suddenly want to be with Savannah, but she seemed busy, so hoped off the the edge of the balcony, and onto the ground, he went and found a place to lay down and relax, from all noize as he closed his eyes, listned to the outside natural noises.

Report Post Tip

Savannah placed the receiver down and growled low as she laid on her side,  running fingers over the soft black hair of her sons head. Praying in her own way to send the healing power to her parents.  Wondering why The home was attacked.

She.reached out to her love as she senses him close by "my love come in"

Report Post Tip

He blinked, realizing he was right unger their balcony room window, he then hopped up there, and landed on his feet, as he saw her discomfort, and he gave her frown, as he took the babies and set them in their crib one by one, giving her some free time, so the babies could sleep, he then walked back over to her, and raised his hand to shut the balcony doors, along with his room door.

As the doors was closed gently, he then walked over to the bed, and he sat down laying on the pillow as he lounged out a little stretching, he looked over at Savannah, as seeing she was busy, his hair sprawled out aorund his head, as he closed his eyes letting Savannah do her thing for a bit. 

Report Post Tip

Watching him put the babies back into their cribs as she curled up with tears in her  eyes. She spoke softly 

"My parents home has been attacked by rogue vampires and hunters. They are badly hurt and had to go to ground to heal"

Turning over to face him as he stretched out in the chair. Hiding the worry in her mind. 

Report Post Tip

He sighed, as he knew what she was trying to hide, but he didn't push it, instead he sat up, and smiled, with a evil glint in his eyes, as usual he was up to something, but this time it was fun.

"Well...I might have something to distract you from that...give me your hand.." He said as he stood up and extended his hand out to her, he licked his lips, and wanted to laugh.

He looked around seeing that Lily could handle the babies, and the men were doing their nightly perimeter walk, he had an idea of what to do for fun, and hoped she went for it, he wnated to cheer her up.

Report Post Tip

Savannah took hold of his hand as she tried to work out what he was planning. Letting out a low growl "what are you up to my love" frowning at him as she followed .

Looking back at lilly with the babies and sighed not wanting to leave them for too long.

Report Post Tip

He winked at her as she took his hand, pulled her into his arms, as he made them disappear, he chuckled a bit seeing her frown, he then had them appear on the beach, the ocean was like it was glowing with the moon there, there was little sea creatures that tend to glow, with the night, seeing the stars reflect on the water.

He then let her go gently, as they were standing near the water, as the tide came up a bit, hitting his bear toes, he smiled, showing his dimples, as he then started to slowly walk towards it, going for a swim.

Report Post Tip

She squealed with delight as she stepped upon the sand, her hair blowing gently in the cool night air.  Savannah smiled brightly as she stepped Into the water and chuckled softly as it raised over her bare thighs, walking deeper.

"Why did you bring me here my love?"

Moving to him as she kissed him with an aged old passion, sliding her arms around his waist

Report Post Tip

He pointed to the water, showing that it was glowing, as he had pulled away, and started to go for a swim, he turned to look back at her, he wnked at her, as he slowly wlaked in the water, seeing some of the sea creatures moving around his ankles, he walked further, just enough to dive right into the water. 

The water moved in waves, as he finally doved in head first, as he doved in he looked around seeing everything glowing, he smiled, he then dove back up, as the water slwoly waved over his head, then staking up a bit, as as the water moved down his body and back into the ocean, he combed his fingers though his hair.

Report Post Tip

Diving down under the water as she felt, so relaxed swimming along side him. Before resurfacing the moonlight, as she stood and reaches up flicking her hair from her eyes.

Watching him surface and growled seductively as she walked to the beach to sit down upon the warm sand.

Report Post Tip

As he poked up from the water he saw he swimming with him as she would be coming up along with him, he smirked shaking his head, as he saw her moving her hair, he chuckled. 

As he started walking up to the beat he licked his lips and heard her growl he chuckled again, shaking his head at it as he saw her go up to to the beach and relax, letting her go first, he then smiled loving it. As he ran slowly up to the beach, his hair bouncing in waves, his monelight white irises looked over at her, as he finally touched beach.

As he slowly jogged towards her, he could feel the breeze behind him, blowing his hair around a little, he then came to a stop, and slowly laid down on the beach next to her, on his side. "So...what do you think?"

Report Post Tip

"This is so beautiful and peaceful, no stress "she laid back upon the sand as the water lapped around her feet. 

Looking up at him and smiled as she closed her eyes, still tired from the past few days.

" I don't want to leave here, but we have to go back soon

Report Post Tip

He looked over at her shaking her head, like him she was always thinking of work or responsiblity, he sighed, as he closed his eyes, etting her enjoy it for a bit more he supposed.

As he closed his eyes, he could hear the sound of the waves, they seem soft, he coulf also hear the sea creatures moving around in the water, he opened his eyes fast, realiing he was in fact more powerful that what he used to be, he had to ascend here pretty soon, he smiled as he stood up, walking oer to the water, and he bent down looking at some of the things that got caught in the water.

Report Post Tip

She couldn't relax as her mind raced, sitting up and watched him in the water. Tilting her head to the side and bit her lip, u sure to what to make of it all and why he brought her here.

Raki was up to something and she wasn't sure what it was. Chuckling softly to herself as she turned over onto her stomach.

Report Post Tip

He stood and looked back at her, with a slight back full of shells that had different color pearls, he smiled showing dimples, he went back over to her, as he let the back fall, and he sat next to her, his smile fell as he saw her still a bit out of it, he sighed, he then put his palm to her cheek moving her hair out ofh er face, "Listen....you hear that? ..it called ralaxation and fresh air...Savannah do you want to know why I brought you here?" 

He was glad that he had spare trinkets to put this stuff together, he winked at her, as he let a little star fish touch her nose, it was soft and cuddle and squishy, he chuckled a bit.

Report Post Tip

She squeeked as it touched her nose, her eyes widened  with surprise. Seeing all the pretty things he brought to her "yes, I hear it my love but why did you bring me here and it wasn't because of me relaxing. Tell me what it is "

Looking worried as she wrapped her arms around d her knees

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Shadow entrance of Raki
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL